[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol I am not really surprised by Nadechs characteristic cause if he's gonna be bickering with Kim it's like Daungjai Jai Akkanee all over again.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Penelope said:
It's gonna be like when Nadech was an aggressive Saichon/Charles in GRGR.
So true.He will have the cuteness of P'Akkanee and the characteristic as P'Saichon hahahahaha SMFH.

taylenaemi1

sarNie Egg
i know i hope it won't happen like that i just wish that they will put them in the kissing and willing scene i just can imagine them with willing scene and with kids i hope this lakorn is confirm.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
If P'Aew directs this lakorn, then there will DEFINITELY be kissing and willing scenes.

Most of the lakorns that P'Aew directs usually have tons of kissing and willing scenes (and also rape scenes LOL)..... especially in most of Ken&Anne's lakorns and Yadech's GRGR.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, forgot about PCKK.  Yup, MK definitely got the chance to kiss for real in that lakorn.  LOL.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim and Nadech have to finish working on their other lakorns first.  

I know that Nadech only accepts 1 lakorn per year because he's still in school.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep it might be a while before we get to hear anything to this....I mean both still haven't even finished shooting their current lakorn yet. I miss NK so much already!!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim is filming this lakorn with Mark and Nadech will be filming his 4th lakorn with Yaya within this year.  

Hope NK will reunite soon or sometime in the future since they're both still so young.

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
OMG OMG OMG>>>>
My friend said that their will be a rape scene and something about pregnant....What???/ Can't wait. My kim being pregnant EEEKKKK...

I got the story line for Mint and Ken:
Mint's character is being a big brat and kinda annoying, her father owns a big company in BKK and she is in charge. She wants to make her father proud, so she competes against her biggest enemy ken, who owns another big company in BKK. She takes over her dad's place of being the boss of the building. Her and ken then end up fighting and bickering with each other... Like ALWAYS...........but something deep down inside both their hearts just want to be friends like b4. They were once best friends when they were like 10, but then there father broke up and now they end up being enemy. Ken knows all of Mint's weakness. When Mint is sad and hurt by her family problems, Ken was always there for her...And when both realized they had develop something. All they needed to do was make both there father's friends again and not compete against each other.

About NK's syspsis. She didn;t get much, but only a little...Srry,,, i know i was disappointed when she only told me a little....NK were once a couple back in 4th grade. But they don't know that it was each other...