[Ch3] Sai Lap Sam Mithi (Cholumpi)

sarN

sarNie Granny
she went into the movie ? cool! i haven't got there yet ! I love how they are working together to bring down Dr Faith HAHA Por is making her heart flutter it so adorable & quite romantic as well . 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Poh and Namtarn make such a cute pair, love when the scene at the pub when pawan went into the movie Chane surrounded by those girls 
she jumped in and said 'I'm the wife and the guy u all flirting with is my husband' 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, with increasing trend of DID in Korean dramas, we've got two personalities from a lead fighting for a girl but here we've one undercover cop attached to a guy both with her cover and herself. Such a nice change. Before I thought they won't be compatible but now I found them adorkable. And Namtarn fought like a guy. Just out of curiosity, is she and Ken.T dating?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ken is married to Noi w/ 2 kids , so no he not dating anyone . Yeah , I like how Chane can't tell them apart even though he suppose to be this great investigator ! It's funny how he being sweet/commitment type to one girl and then be flirtation to another one HAHA but little did he know its the same person .

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Sorry, my bad. I mixed up with Ken.T and Ken.P.I thought the younger Ken, Ken.P is dating Namtarn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
Sorry, my bad. I mixed up with Ken.T and Ken.P.I thought the younger Ken, Ken.P is dating Namtarn.
Namtarn already has a boyfriend, poor KenP  :cry: i really adore them as a couple

aznsao9

Ky the Star
my sister just started watching this drama and i just happened to watch it with her. but i feel confuse on a lot of things. lol
but then again, we're just on the first episode.
so the Pra'Nang is Poh and Namtarn?
and um the mixie boy, Peter? like what is his character in the story so far? is he a main, or lik a support?
it just seems so confusing. lol
but then again, i'm not that fluent, so that could be it. ^^"
any help would be appreciated!!
oh and could someone shared what their names are in the series as well? thanks!

sarN

sarNie Granny
 Poh and Namtarn is the lead and the white dude is second couple w/ the news lady ( his girlfriend that broke up w/him). I watch the lakorn but i don't remember the second couple name :facepalm:  but Poh is Chane & Namtarn is Pawan. Keep on watching because it get good later on , at first it look lame and the humor was a bit silly because it look  comic book style but once Chane meet w/ Pawan it was ...COOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
 Poh and Namtarn is the lead and the white dude is second couple w/ the news lady ( his girlfriend that broke up w/him). I watch the lakorn but i don't remember the second couple name :facepalm:  but Poh is Chane & Namtarn is Pawan. Keep on watching because it get good later on , at first it look lame and the humor was a bit silly because it look  comic book style but once Chane meet w/ Pawan it was ...COOL.
the one pairing with Peter dude her name is Marina Margie's younger sis

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I can't care less about second ones but love the OTP. They are silly and funny but sometimes they have sexy chemistry too. It looks like my pichy is maturing as an actress.

sarN

sarNie Granny
so true. they are cool together. i love it when he does his sexy hair move when they are together and you can tell she try not to be impress about it and even roll her eye but there were moment when his savvy make her breathless/dazzle and a little bit in love because of it HAHA . They really have a sexy chemistry together .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
so true. they are cool together. i love it when he does his sexy hair move when they are together and you can tell she try not to be impress about it and even roll her eye but there were moment when his savvy make her breathless/dazzle and a little bit in love because of it HAHA . They really have a sexy chemistry together .
i also like it when he does the hair trying to persuade his handsomeness, those kids are so cute funny, Ta Warit Khun Mor Palamee he crack me laughing 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I tried to watch this lakorn today..not for me at all..this is a crazy plot. How are the ratings for this lakorn are they good?/ be interesting to know. Thanks in advance

tgamber

sarNie Adult
So, who's the real hero in the story? Our Sai Lup or Pawan? She went into the movie to be with Cheng forever. At first, I didn't think the chemistry between the leads was possible but they both proved me wrong. Namtarn may debut as acceptable sweet nangek role but she looks hot as officer Pawan. She acts silly, fights like a guy(no fancy fighting), always a good cryer and she pursues the guy. I love nangek who admits her love with dignity and dares pursue them. Cheng is perfect gentleman who has no chance against this strong willed lady.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't finish the lakorn  yet but I love the episode  Pawan went into the movie to get Chane and they a  romantic scene in that old shack while it was raining outside and  two science dude was watching them on tv  haha   :dance1: . I agreed she fit in action lakorn very much and i love the way she held the gun .