[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm eagerly waiting for Neko's subs to fully enjoy the show but I did take a peak at Episode 1 and I like what I see so far. Preem has improved as an actress, I think she's much more at ease now than the last time I've seen a lakorn of hers (Samee).
I haven't gotten to watch it yet, but episode 1 is subbed now on Neko's site.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the second episode was fun haha I really love Phuri and Prim are so cute haha It is supposed Phuri is someone serious but when he is with Prim he just gets carried away by her naughty personality and then the smile comes to his eyes, now I see how is that these two are going to fall in love,:love: there is still no progress from other couples especially Intouch and Prita however I think I like the fact that it will not be cliché of love at first sight in any couple, I like it more when we see the progress of your relationship. I think we will see their romantic relationship progress when they return to the city and now they will only become friends and we will concentrate more on the romance of Phuri and Prim and I love that.
ps .: love the scenes of the hose, the car and the pills, were my favorites of this ep. Alek and Preem do it well and naturally, I really felt that I saw through the window two people falling in love a little bit.
ps'ps .: the skirt scene was so funny
ps'ps'ps: Neko has already uploaded the first parts of ep. 1 with sub:aaaaa::icon12:
Can Friday come sooner now? These 2 are so cute together. I wandered why it took Ch3 so long to pair these 2. Preem looks so cute and pretty in here. I like how she is caring towards Phuri. I am in love with the girls’ friendships so touching how they stick by one another.

Alek and Preem fit their roles in here. I can tell they are comfortable with one another and are in point with it as it comes off naturally like you said. The skirt scene got me . Their expressions were priceless. I like how this version start the storyline.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Preem def showing me she's one of the best up and coming rom-com actresses out here. Def becoming one of my favorite actresses after I did an all nighter finishing her recent one. Some times her nose bugs me a bit too much than it should which causes me to lose focus on the drama itself lol but i am a soon to be fan if she keeps up this good work!!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Preem def showing me she's one of the best up and coming rom-com actresses out here. Def becoming one of my favorite actresses after I did an all nighter finishing her recent one. Some times her nose bugs me a bit too much than it should which causes me to lose focus on the drama itself lol but i am a soon to be fan if she keeps up this good work!!
Haha you are not alone a lot of people say that. Looks like you can bear it to pull an all nighter. So far she have not disappoint me and she is still young so you have time to become a fan.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t know what it is with Preem but she seems chummy with all of her Pra’eks. I hope that will continues in the future. It makes her lakorn very enjoyable. She improved a lot and I applaud her for it. She did not let the negative things stop her. She is getting closer to acting with something around her age not just uncles (going by their age). I am happy she is doing kiss scenes now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Preem is adorable as Prim. I am quite exasperated with her pretending to be the niece of Phu's dad though. So much second hand embarrassment while i was watching the first two episodes. I thought she was going to come totally clean in the car while they drove to pick up allergy medicine.
Phu is already getting jealous of her being with other guys lol. Alek is so handsome in this lakorn. His Kevin Blake character was very weak, but Phu has more substance and more likability.
I hate that Vicky's mom is such a scheming witch. I skip all her scenes because she's way predictable and her evilness is annoying.

What is that guy's name, the one who almost drowned? He reminds me of a young Num Sornram. Not as classicly handsome but still cute.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The first two episodes were great. Can't wait for more!

Also, I know I said I gave up on trying to share the video I made for the premiere, but it just seems like a waste of effort so hopefully this last attempt works.
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v137637049gktRpPgY
Awe, your videos are all great! If you don’t want your videos flagged, try uploading to google drive. You won’t get flag there.
I like that shoulder kiss scene

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is such an entertaining watch. Preem has shown great improvement and I enjoy her pairing with Alek so far. Her nose isn't the most attractive feature and even Preem herself acknowledges that fact but she has this really sweet and genuine vibe to her that makes her extremely likeable and watchable. I'm tempted to say that romcom/comedy are her best genres and I hope she continues to develop her craft.