[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just realized something...they have never shown us Kin's bedroom let alone any of the brothers. Haha! You know how we always get one of those moments where they're in their room and stuff like that. lol Maybe that house that they're using doesn't allow them to use any of the other rooms aside from Aom & Janie's room. lol Who knows. Anyways, I'm gonna catch tomorrow's episode live! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ haha. That's actually true! There haven't been a scene of any of the brothers alone in their bedroom at all. Weird.

roselovesice

Haha yes, everything happens at the dinner table. They eat like crazy too! LOL 

I'm pretty desperate to see a Kin in his room kind of moment. We've only see him sleep on the chair in that one room and his bride house bedroom only. He must really be a partial vampire then. Human but with no bedroom although he does have a walk-in closet. LOL

roselovesice

That moment when Akk caught Kin attempting to rape Tawan. LOLOLOLOL

I was almost happy when he took her with him to eat but then he's such a slut that he had to invite Kate on purpose. LOL

roselovesice

I don't want Akk to like Tawan. I know it's out of pity only. lol There's not much screen time of Tawan and Kin along with Nahk and Deun, sadly. They show too much of Kate. Natalie's face annoys me. I don't want to see her face. We have a lot more of Tawan and Akk scenes today too. I don't know how I feel about that even though I love Akk. LOL Wit and Nod's proposal moment was so cute. :D

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
Seriously, this is the first time that the P'ek of one lakorn pissed me off like this :(
Episode 10 is on already but still...no progress from him and his love for Tawan. I can only see his hatred...To this point, I seriously hope he will end up with Kate. Two of them is perfect match and they should end up with each other >.< 

Is it just me or Kate's face is really plastic and annoying? I don't know, I cann't endure her face. It is so fake :( 

On the other hand, I can feel Akk's love for Tawan. They way he looks at her and takes care of her... it is just so cute that i cannot resist. 
I think i will stop at episode 10 and wait for episode 14 instead. If I continue to watch Kin and Kate, my mentality would break down.
grrhhhh >.<

roselovesice

Today's episode was definitely a bore. Nothing interesting happened, at least to me that is. LOL So in tomorrow's episode Duen and Nahk are going to get married, and stupid Att wants to get back with Tawan. He's such a douche. They just need to get rid of his character. So annoying. Natalie's face is so plastic, it bothers me. Haha! I don't know if I can endure seeing her on-screen for the next few episodes. It's such a pain! Hahah! I doubt we're ever going to see any character development let alone any relationship development between Tawan and Kin, but I hope they prove me wrong in these last few episodes. Just a little is enough for this lakorn! LOL Poor Akk though. I guess the good guy always finish last in lakorns. HAHAHA. Well, a majority I should say. LOL

Another thing is that Kate is stupid. So stupid. She doesn't know that she's making Kin more jealous than mad at Tawan and Akk. So funny.
Before I forget, Akk and Kin's fight in the bedroom was so funny! Hahha! 

Seems like today's episode was cut short because of the political peace message thing that interrupted the show. At least to me it felt shorter.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea today's episode was pretty boring. I liked the little scene between Nahk and Akk in the swimming pool though. Finally some cute brother to brother bonding time!  :dance1:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I wouldn't necessarily call it a bore, having a few scenes of Akk in nothing but his swim trunks is definitely a plus...  I find myself beginning to like him more and more.

Kate is annoying, but that's her job as the N'rai to be annoying.  Looking forward to what's next!

Also, I think Akk genuinely is falling for Tawan.  Being her only confidant and seeing her at her weakest at times, only makes him want to try to protect her from his psycho brother.  Even knowing full-well that she's pregnant with Kin's child.  Poor Akk, I hope you find happiness in the end too... even if it's with Pink (who still annoys me).

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Too much of Duen and Kan's scene. I'm not too fond of this couple because their couple is a little bit unrealistic. I like Ak and Pink couple. There are more realistic. I have a feeling they are going to rush through the end with these couples.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
pink is annoying to me -.- I hate her voice

Love AKK character...I hate how they have everyone rooting for Kin and he has no remorse or redeeming qualities ....

I wish they all stop rooting for him... I know it's a lakorn but grrr.....i'm rooting for Tawan and Akk hahaha...awww..the sweet scene of him protecting her from the water is so cute! The soft caress on the cheek and hug...

tawan is being nice by calling Kin crazy....he is psychotic...certifiable insane

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Most satisfying moments was when Tawan was able to slap Kin a few times.

Saddest moment was when Kin took Tawan out to buy "books" but instead took her to a restuarant where he also invited Kate.

When Wit bought Nod to buy a ring, it was nicely played out. They looked like a real couple in love.

Pink & Akk's relationship is going to be rushed, that's a fact. They hardly had any scenes together in this whole show.

Deaun & Nahk will have sweet moments tommorrow! I think we will have a "forced-willing scene". xD

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I've been following with this Lakorn and it's been good and all but some parts its just ridiculous/funny/and too over dramatic. I like it at first...I have a thing for revenge lakorns but as we get to the end why do I Find myself skipping through it? They hv so many repetition scenes sometime it don't even make sense. I see no progress in Tawan and Kin's relationship it's all seems to be the same thing every week. Kin just tells Akk to stop messing with Tawan. Tawan and kin hv a argument. Tawan slaps kin and Kin tries to rape Tawan again. Is it going to be like this the next episode too??????

I know this all happen in revenge lakorns but at least their progress and change to the characters. Idk it seems so weird that I keep watching this lakorn when I see no change to it.

The only change I see was to Nahk's character Bc he does fall in love with Duen and becomes a faithful man.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like I dont even need to watch this lakorn anymore. For today's episode, I felt like I had already seen it played out scene by scene lol I rolled my eyes the entire episode. Ome scene that got me scratching my head was after the fight between Akk and Kin where Kin sat down having an image between Kate and Tawan. All of a sudden the writer is forcing it upon us viewers to accept that Kin is being conflicted with his feelings. But I am like wtf when did he ever fell in love with Tawan. It still bothers me that there had not been one scene were I truly feel that he is conflicted with his feelings.

I feel like strangling Mew. She blamed Tawan for her miscarriage psh that girl needs help. I am willing to provide her with an eye doctor and brain doctor.

Tawan!!! She is like Wadee!!! I sort of resent her too. But now she needs to pull a Wadee like right now! Run away! But nope they will probably make her run away after Kate abducts her and I will then resent her even more. Somehow nang eks are terrible with their timing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Tawan!!! She is like Wadee!!! I sort of resent her too. But now she needs to pull a Wadee like right now! Run away! But nope they will probably make her run away after Kate abducts her and I will then resent her even more. Somehow nang eks are terrible with their timing.
2014 n'eks have been pissing me off. Lol. Like what's going on with the writers?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I just started watching this today. First Thai lakorn in a long time. IDK how I feel about this since I didn't start from the beginning. But the p'ek is so mean and n'ek so weak. Grr...I might skim through and see if I can like this slap/kiss. Seems like so many couples and not enough of the main.