[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

subject76

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
There is a ban on TV channels in Thailand right now. No lakorns were aired. The war is getting critical.
A I heard in the news that Thailand is currently under martial law, whom claims, this move was intended "to keep the peace and prevent distortion of the news" Following the ousting of the Prime Minister. Yep, very strange version of democracy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, will this effect the other lakorns & shows too for the weekend? i hope thailand recover from this political issue.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
subject76 said:
A I heard in the news that Thailand is currently under martial law, whom claims, this move was intended "to keep the peace and prevent distortion of the news" Following the ousting of the Prime Minister. Yep, very strange version of democracy.

I just hope they can resolve the ban as soon as possible. It's not helping at all when some people turn to lakorns for entertainment, trying to forget about all the political riots going on around them. This is driving people mad.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Can I just say, DOME IS A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE! Omfg. <3 <3 >.< SO HOT! I hope Janie won't fall for his tricks! She's already suspicious. That's good. She is gorgeous as always! I'm very looking forward to Gun and Lydia's character. Gun finally knows wassup. Lydia ain't your typical hook ups. Hehe. I'm gonna enjoy this. <3 Isn't this a slap/kiss lakorn? o_O

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh god this lakorn is so damn good why are doing this to us, stupid politics  :whatever:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think this year is the year I had the most complaint over a pra nang when watching a lakorn LOL 

I almost gotten run over once. My sisters and I came out from the store, crossed over to our car and this beep came out of nowhere. You are not even supposed to speed in the parking lot. She was going at I would say 40-50 mph. I threw my shoes at that BEEP and she sped away. Even the people around us were shocked asking my sisters and I if we were okay. Only 2 people saw the car coming but they didn't expect the lady to get by so fast. Luckily my other sister pulled me back and my other sister made it to the other side just nano seconds before that stupid lady drove by. I was hoping she wreck her tires because the speed bumps there were no joke, they are like mountains! The difference between Tawan and my situation is that the weather was not bad and the location/setting. The car accident remains a mystery. We weren't shown exactly what happened. I am confused as how in the world Tawan didn't get a broken arm or leg instead her face was bandage. And how in the world did Tawan manage to survive and the other girl didn't? This doesn't make sense. I don't think Tawan is the type of person to drink, 99% of nang eks don't drink alcohol, you guys should already know that LOL If she wasn't drunk, then the nurse defame Tawan. 

Is it me or nurse in Thailand get shitty pays? Tawan should be making well enough to live in a decent place and able to support her sister's education. I guess I should be happy that reality is much nicer to poor people like me. I mean I have loans and bills to pay and I live in a better place than them. I have friendly neighbors... well not really but we don't butt heads with each other. 

I have a feeling I won't like Tawan. She still keeps in contact with her loser ex or has not made an effort to lose complete contact. Hello, change your number!!! Don't pick up his call!!! Damn I already dislike her LOL

Between I am loving Deun and Krin!! But I am not really into sibling romance. Sorry but I can never ever date my brother or my sister's girlfriend/boyfriend's siblings. I will just have to pretend that Deun or Krin is adopted into their respective family LOL so don't ruin it for me if later I keep denying Krin/Kin or Tawan/Deun as siblings.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Any spoilers anyone? Hahah. Is there a slight possibility that the person who Ganok ran over wasn't Tawan? She doesn't seem to be the type to be drinking despite her situation and her face was all bandaged up. Both Kin and the audience couldn't see clearly if it was Tawan or not. She may have gotten her purse stolen, who knows. LOL

It's entertaining so far, can't wait to have the real drama begin when Tawan starts working for Kin.

The brothers have such cute names! I'm loving Kan and Lydia. They add spunk to the show.

Yeah, Dome looks and acts pretty bad, so does Natalie. And yes, I am a bit annoyed that Tawan is an exact portrayal of Mootha. I hope the lakorn progresses well!

I think you're right about it not being Tawan in the accident with Ganok. The girl in the opening credits has scars on her face.          

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
if the girl that ganok ran over wasn't tawan then i wonder why tawan's name was on that patient's wrist band...

so far the 1st ep was good..can't wait for next ep..hopefully they air next week...too bad ep 2 should have aired...

saki

sarNie Adult
I hadn't noticed that girl in the credits now I'm thinking that there's something up with that! Also wondering who keeps trying to kill Tawan. Too bad the ep didn't air.

(btw, Yaya is so pretty in your sig)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Seriously! That'll be crazy if it wasnt tawan that she ran over.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
saki said:
I hadn't noticed that girl in the credits now I'm thinking that there's something up with that! Also wondering who keeps trying to kill Tawan. Too bad the ep didn't air.

(btw, Yaya is so pretty in your sig)

Isn't  the death threats coming from Tawan's ex boyfriend's wife? 

And thank you.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good observation of the girl with scars on her face. Hm, could be that there were two accidents so when everyone was being wheeled into the ER, Tawan and that girl's information got switched. Who knows. I read some spoilers but the spoilers didn't have much of a twist or even if it did, the spoilers didn't give the ending, so we'll see what happens.

There is going to be another woman who falls in love with Kin with the face of Ganok. She's not a twin or anything, she actually had multiple surgeries to look like Ganok. So I'm guessing: 1. That girl with the scars could be the real person Ganok ran over and won't be revealed until the end. 2. That girl with the scars is someone who has been in love and obsessed with Kin her whole life that she changed her face to look like his wife. 3. That girl with scars is BOTH the girl Ganok ran over and the one who did plastic surgery to look like Ganok. Wow! So many possibilities! But I just found it fishy to have Tawan's entire face bandaged up like that. Anyway, the spoilers I read aren't too accurate so far anyway.

Reactions: fun

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Mind if I join?? hahaha. Finally watched episode 1 and boy , first episode is already SO good! As much as I love our main cast, I'm really liking Lydia's and Kan's scenes hehe.  I'm loving everything so far and how everyone is displaying their characters. I'm especially loving Lydia in here :heart: she's so pretty and I adore her character in here hahaha  And thanks Aiyaja for the spoiler :kiss: I'm really hoping it's one of those options :yes: 

Reactions: fun

saki

sarNie Adult
hales said:
Isn't  the death threats coming from Tawan's ex boyfriend's wife? 

And thank you.

I'm thinking that now- I actually just finished watching the subbed version. I watched the raw one first but couldn't understand. :D

Anyway, I'm watching it on viki and downloading from youtube at the same time since I'm worried it might get deleted. Got to be sure haha

saki

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Good observation of the girl with scars on her face. Hm, could be that there were two accidents so when everyone was being wheeled into the ER, Tawan and that girl's information got switched. Who knows. I read some spoilers but the spoilers didn't have much of a twist or even if it did, the spoilers didn't give the ending, so we'll see what happens.

There is going to be another woman who falls in love with Kin with the face of Ganok. She's not a twin or anything, she actually had multiple surgeries to look like Ganok. So I'm guessing: 1. That girl with the scars could be the real person Ganok ran over and won't be revealed until the end. 2. That girl with the scars is someone who has been in love and obsessed with Kin her whole life that she changed her face to look like his wife. 3. That girl with scars is BOTH the girl Ganok ran over and the one who did plastic surgery to look like Ganok. Wow! So many possibilities! But I just found it fishy to have Tawan's entire face bandaged up like that. Anyway, the spoilers I read aren't too accurate so far anyway.

Poor Tawan. Hope she doesn't go crazy since there are already too many insane characters around her