[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know.. I don't understand why Parntawan allows Nahkin to grope up on her so much lol. They have barely met and this guy is already holding her, pulling her into his arms, and etc. This is even before the contract stuff. Also,  you would think Tawan would be more guarded against men after having her heartbroken lol. It's hard to see the chemistry between Janie and Dome. This is not cool because Janie usually have chemistry with her pra'eks >.<. Gah, imagine if Nahkin was Ken T lol. 

Also, who the hell doesn't freak out majorly finding waking up to see a man in their home lol. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G, if pra'ek was Ken T, i think this lakorn will be AMAZING! Very good, because they both have good chemistry. I know right, who wouldnt be freak out. I also dont understand why tawan let this scary dude, who she didnt trust at first, touch, hug, hold her like that.

Anyway, after finishing episode 3, i felt like dome needs to relax his face. I understand he is playing a character who is out for revenge, but i feel like his face is being forced on.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm actually enjoying this lakorn very very much!!! p'Dome's acting is bearable and with his handsome face, "Hai Apai Daiiii"  lmfao.... Janie plays as her normal self so i'm used to it... omg khun Mor (Doctor) is who i wanting to see with his partner :) and Kan with Lydia..... we all already know that their characters perfect!!! omg i can't wait for next week, it's getting good!!! 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just watching episode 2 and Dome's Nakin's creepiness creeps me out. It's like, I'm not even there and I know it's not true yet I still get shivers. 555
I would be super creeped out if I ever meet a guy like Nakin. He looks like he wants to get in her pants every time he says something creepy to her or get all personal with her. His mood changes so fast that he looks and sound crazy. I'm used to Dome's acting so it's bearable. 555 I think he's doing fine as Kin since Kin doesn't have much to offer for his character. Janie on the other hand is so weak that it drives me nuts. I'm so used to seeing her play a strong character. I usually avoid her weak character lakorns but I couldn't pass this once since I love revenge lakorns. 555 I'm enjoying Nahk & Prakaideun's couple. I have never seen Lydia act before let alone listen to her songs so this is my first time seeing her onscreen. She's not so bad. She's pretty and cute. I wish she wouldn't exaggerate her character so much sometimes but then again, that's just how her character is - childlike. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay I finish episode 2 and Kin is so handsome but the way he target Tawan is :eek: goosebumps :eek:! Example like the theater scene, when he start touching Tawan and cuddling with her while watching the movie, yeah all of it! Tawan even try to push him away as for me I will be like "dude, get off me!" Or even worst paper spray him right in the eyes lol! Seriously not just that he can't keep his hands to himself he also rude. Cutting off his sister and Tawan conversation.

Ugh and P'Att, dude man your freaking married. Shut your mouth and keeping walking down the road with your wife! Stop telling Tawan "I love you," and get the f out of Tawan life. If you love her you won't ruin her life and won't even cheated on her in the first place!

Kin little Mor brother is suspecting him while the others are clueless! Tawan, you are a smart girl and please continued being smart na don't fall into his trap! But of course it lakorn that we're talking about lol of course she will fall for his trap!

Hehehe, Nahk and Duen are the cute one! GG is portraying a Korean girl, lol the whole dancing part is super funny! Nahk so perverted but cute and handsome. Aha! Never stop check out Duen :) :)!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one that likes Dome as Nakin?  Yes Ken is a better actor and has way better chemistry with Janie but he would make it too serious and a straight up drama. And maybe the story is meant to be a drama but I'm liking the way the story is playing out with Dome as Nakin. P'ek's reasoning and actions are so illogical, that I appreciate that Dome is making Nakin 100% cray cray. He's so psycho and silly, I can't take anything he does seriously. I don't even try to understand him. It's just funny to watch. A serious Nakin would make the story frustrating. I do think Ken is talented enough to make Nakin more sympathetic and rootable but I don't really need that anymore.

Tawan is a flower vase role and a waste of Janie. It'd be easier to swap her out for someone that has chemistry with Dome since the role doesn't require much. It's not just that Tawan is weak but she's so devoid of any personality. It's even more noticeable because everyone else in the cast is so over the top. I can't tell if it's only the way Tawan is written or Janie or both. I wished her character was more like the one in Tang Pan Kammathep with Andrew.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If the writer was aiming for a creepy Kin, Dome has exceeded. The only problem I have is how ignorant his character is written and how he emotes that creepiness. I take back of what I said about Khem in YLC, Kin is a crazy sociopath in the eyes of Tawan. It's like watching YLC all over again. Nang ek is beyond irrational... okay maybe not irrational but dense. Even the nicest person would stand up for herself. You would think she would grow some balls after getting cheated by her ex-boyfriend. You would think she had cut all ties with him but nope she still pick up his calls.

I'm also pissed that she would allow Kin to even go as far as touching her in that way. And I am just wow that someone with a college education and cautious like her did not bother to read a contract before signing!!! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nakin is like a vampire! Lol. He appears out of no where and gives Tawan the creepiest stares. I'm not sure if the director wrote his character to be like that or is it Dome's awkward acting because that's one of his acting flaws. He tends to over-exaggerate and make things over the top; in this case, creepier than he's supposed to be. I guess it was intentional since the horror sound effects come on each time he has an altercation with her. If I was Tawan, the movie theater would be a red flag for me. He was all up on her, and they just met. It's not like he hinted that he liked her. He just skipped first base and went straight to second base. Maybe she's blinded by his handsomeness because I always say, if the stalker is handsome, he can stalk me anytime. LOL.

I'm also not sure whether Nakin is starting to like Tawan or not because he appears very jealous each time she's near his brother. Like another member said, is it because he doesn't want anyone helping her since she's his prey or is it because he secretly likes her but is too blinded by his revenge cause predators tend to be over possessive of their preys. Good acting Dome! I really can't tell. You just seem psycho to me. Haha. The plot is moving pretty quickly. I like the pace so far. Their chemistry is a little lacking. This is my problem with Janie. I find that she never has much chemistry with her co-stars besides Aum in DKD. That's probably the only lakorn I watched of hers that I liked. That's why I gave this one a try. 

And omg! If Ken T. was cast in this, it would be such a great lakorn because the scenes would just be sizzling hot! I love Ken in revengeful lakorns. His lustful gazes just melts my heart.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok, i decided to watch  it last night cuz i love revenge plots and this the first time i watch Dome in a lakorn. Both leads are handsome and the story line seen good , though there  a couple loop hole but it's a lakorn I can live with that!! But wait ! Why the P"K so touchy  he molesting the poor girl  :worthy: she barely know him at all LMAO he need to give the N"k some time to fall for him first  and then do the molesting :loool: !!! I know it suppose to be a serious intense lakorn but i can't stop laughing . But i have to admit Dome is very handsome .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol sarN good to see you back and posting in lakorn threads.

I've said it so many times, but like can Dome get anymore creepier? I don't know its so weird how one minute he is like all nice, and then the next he's all mean. I mean like I know that is how pra'eks are in revenge lakorns, but the thing is they slowly transition between each emotion. For Dome it's like he is one way and then he immediately switches like he is flipping a switch on and off... Most pra'eks seem more intense, and natural when they go from being nice and then mean lol. I don't know how to explain it.

I can't stop griping enough about how Tawan allows Nahkin to keep touching her that way. I would expect a woman like her after being heartbroken to be more guarded against men. It's like she totally lacks common sense. 
1. If I saw a man I've only met less than a handful of times in my condo even if it belongs to him, I would flip the eff out. Just because someone seems nice doesn't mean they are. I would always be pessimistic first. 

Also, I kind of wish that there were a bigger reason for him to want revenge against her. I understand that he is angry and grieving over his wife's death, but he realizes it's an accident. He knows it is that she walked into the street and was hit too, it's not like she intentionally did it for any gain. Although I would be upset about it, but I wouldn't warrant it to deserve ruining her life over it. Not only that he even mentioned, "and I'll hurt everyone you love and care about." That is kind of stupid and hypocritical. I mean the person he loves most was hurt, but its not fair that he is going to do the exact same thing for revenge..... 

I'm trying hard to like stay away from this lakorn, but I can't ... Dome is too handsome and Janie is to beautiful. Even if they lack the chemistry lol 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I completely understand how you feel Tina. I am trying to understand Kin's motive for his kind of revenge. I feel like what he is doing is an act of betrayal. He claimed to love Ganok yet he goes to hug and kiss the person who he thinks killed Ganok. It is a freaking accident!!! No one wanted it to happen. Although Tawan did not look right, left and right before crossing or even if she was really drunk, if you look at the bigger picture, Ganok is really at fault. Ganok violated 3 traffic laws. Ganok should have yield to a pedestrian in that small road, she was speeding in bad weather condition and she was not paying attention to the road. Therefore I don't got a clue as to why Kin would want to harass Tawan for revenge. There are other method and might I add, better options as well. Then again we wouldn't have this lousy lakorn to keep us entertain LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep Ganok violated so many traffic laws lol. She had to have been going pretty fast to crash bad enough to where she died from it. 
I really wonder if it were really two accidents. I mean Nahkin mentioned something about her getting by with the court of law and wasn't punished for causing the accident (Which by the way was not really her fault). Going to court and everything wouldn't Nahkin have been there everyday to see if the person who caused the crash is punished or not? Would Tawan not recognize the family name? The fact that Tawan was bandaged up face wise leaves that a mystery. 

Also, maybe Nahkin does like Tawan. To me it seems that he is way more passionate with Tawan then he was with Ganok lol. Even on their wedding night he was not up all over Ganok like he is with Tawan. Another thing is if he didn't feel something for Tawan he wouldn't flip out so bad when she is with his brother. I don't really know if its because he is protecting his brother from this "horrible" woman or not, but it doesn't seem that way. HE ACTUALLY TOLD HIS BROTHER "If you mess with my girl, then you and I don't be brothers anymore." 

As much as he is angry that his wife is dead, he should consider it from Tawan's point of view too... She has to live her life knowing she caused the death of another person. 

Tawan OH MY GOD TAWAN. I CANNOT ABSOLUTELY STAND how she allows Nahkin to touch her so much. I mean if there is a pra'rai and he acted that way with her, would she allow it? If she did I would understand why someone would believe she led them on. If Tawan really wants to get away from Nahkin and his contract she can go to court and have it invalidated because of poor working conditions lol. If the employer is being abusive and treating you badly then you have the right to fight the contract. 

Sorry, I just can't help but to rant repeatedly about the same things when thinking of this lakorn. This lakorn is more frustrating then Yah Leum Chun and its only on episode 3. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
 he was all over the N"K than his wife , girl stop !  :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is because we are trying to make sense of it all because it really doesn't make much sense.

It gives more reason for Kin to think that she is a sleazy woman and hate her if she allows him to so easily grope her. 

I find it frustrating too as to why he didn't take action earlier. It took him what... 3 years later. I would have hired profession to look her up and get as much information as he could then plot my revenge. Why did he wait so long if he was so eager for revenge?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
 he was all over the N"K than his wife , girl stop !  :loool:

Lol I'm for reals! Watch

Kin and Ganok Wedding Night

Kin and Tawan, when he invites himself into her condo (well technically his)

fun said:
I think it is because we are trying to make sense of it all because it really doesn't make much sense.

It gives more reason for Kin to think that she is a sleazy woman and hate her if she allows him to so easily grope her. 

I find it frustrating too as to why he didn't take action earlier. It took him what... 3 years later. I would have hired profession to look her up and get as much information as he could then plot my revenge. Why did he wait so long if he was so eager for revenge?
Not only did he not look her, but he waited until her sister came to apply for a job at his company lol. Maybe he was trying to move on, but when her sister came into his life he starts thinking about it. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kin saved his virginity to Ganok and that night he wanted so much to eat Ganok but he couldn't. I guess after another 3 years of not having to use his manhood, he's really horny and now wants to devour poor Tawan.

sarN

sarNie Granny
fun said:
Kin saved his virginity to Ganok and that night he wanted so much to eat Ganok but he couldn't. I guess after another 3 years of not having to use his manhood, he's really horny and now wants to devour poor Tawan.

:loool: o' dang  , here i was trying to crack my head open to make sense of all his revenge plot and you explain it all LMAO! Therefore the revenge was just an excuse to release raging  hormone . Another thing , how come the person who got hit by a car doesn't die but the driver instead ?! I think im going love this lakorn . The humor is too much to ignore !

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, Ken as the cast for P'Kin. You guys are driving me nuts now. I can't stop thinking him and Janie in Nung Nai Sueng. It was amazing story between them. Too much misunderstandings and revenge after revenge. Oh.... if Ken were in Nakin's role, it will be a beautiful remake of Nung Nai Sueng.

This lakorn, like you all say, has so many weak points. Not only does it lay on Dome but also on Janie as well. For me personally, I don't think Janie can really act as weak as this Tawan role. Janie is good at acting for a strong female role. Tawan is so weak for Janie. It seems like Janie doesn't need to do anything but follows the lead of Nakin. However, Nakin is not that strong in this lakorn either. He is superb crazy and the way he changes his mind all the time creeps me out. Yet, the last few minutes of unconscious jealousy from Nakin in ep 3 was well performed by Dome. He was all out jealous of his brother talking to Tawan and hanging out with Tawan until Tawan said she was worriedly looking for her sister. That scene was well acted by Dome. 

Regardless of some creepy scenes and plot, I still love to watch this lakorn purely because of Janie. I hope Janie will come back as a strong Tawan later in the lakorn cuz that's what she does best.

saki

sarNie Adult
Oh no, I hope someone can make the engsub of ep 3 available for download at least :/

The lakorn is bipolar, notice how it becomes a funny comedy when the plot follows Duen but when it follows Tawan it becomes drama with a bit of scary. I think Ken would have been great as Kin - he can do nasty faces and say mean stuff quite well, but Dome's doing ok so far. It's funny how he gives these cold sideway glances at Tawan and says things like 'my coffee is so bitter now did you get someone angry in your past?' (what?! lol); then this music comes in and he starts talking to himself. What is with all the bad luck that follows tawan it's like she's cursed or something. I think Janie's a good actress though, I think it's easy to act cute and feisty but it's a lot harder to cry without looking fake. She's one of the actresses that do it well. I've seen the others when they cry it looks stiff and it's as if there's water coming out of there eyes but when Janie does it she seems natural.

Her ex and his wife are so annoying I'll say it again- I kind of wish the two girls (the ones fighting over Nahk) would beat the wife up.