[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
"R-scenes" in lakorns always start off with the P'ek forcibly pinning down the N'ek while she tries to get him off. Then he proceeds to grab her hands to immobilize her. While she's struggling he's nuzzling her neck and "kissing her" and then the moment that turns the tables is when she starts to still and instead of trying to fight him with her hands, she's grabbing onto him. This is the consent to non-consensual "love-making". She didn't want it initially but then falls into the mood and participates. This is the lakorn world version of "rape". 
I don't know if I am suppose to laugh at this or not but OMG  :lmao3:

Kin has signs of a psychopath, he does things behind close door and secretively. At least for Kawee, he display his anger out in the open. Like someone mentioned, Kawee was just better written as a character and his actions were not right but understandable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
x0unerthanlater said:
"R-scenes" in lakorns always start off with the P'ek forcibly pinning down the N'ek while she tries to get him off. Then he proceeds to grab her hands to immobilize her. While she's struggling he's nuzzling her neck and "kissing her" and then the moment that turns the tables is when she starts to still and instead of trying to fight him with her hands, she's grabbing onto him. This is the consent to non-consensual "love-making". She didn't want it initially but then falls into the mood and participates. This is the lakorn world version of "rape". 

LMAO!!!! It's call force seduction !!!!  :lmao3: It so true . There no violence . When the camera aim toward the ceiling we suppose to imagine there no point of struggling and she participates !! The detail are so funny , ya girl stop it lmao!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Every r-scene in lakorns goes the same way..The camera dimming or going off into the distance, oh and my favorite, it starts to zoom into a flickering candle light. That's when you know, the fiesty n'ek has been tamed by the super hot jealous p'ek, bingo!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
andreanaing said:
Yeah, perhaps it's Dome who cannot act so that we cannot find any ground to rationalize potential R-scenes. Seriously, his sexiness disappears in ep 3 which was initially very strong in ep 2. I feel like they filmed ep 3 way after they had finished ep 2. I don't know exactly what happened but ep 3's suck although the major change of the plot took place in that episode.

Oh, I thought he was pretty sexy in ep 3 during the kitchen scene when he pulled Janie closer to him because his face expression was teasing so it was right on, while the other scenes were just so so and kind of turn off. The writer should have made Kin going after Tawan ONLY after she had signed that contract. They should have had more scenes developed together at the beginning of the lakorn on how he earned Tawan's trust through a scheme or something, which makes more sense for why Tawan should sign the contract. After this, his revenge plan could start by first making her fall for him, and then falling for real, and then being conflicted, and then being a meany, and then being a jerk, and then being a dummy. Realizing his stupid actions, correcting his mistake, chasing after Tawan for forgiveness, and then we get our happy ending.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Kin has signs of a psychopath, he does things behind close door and secretively. At least for Kawee, he display his anger out in the open. Like someone mentioned, Kawee was just better written as a character and his actions were not right but understandable.
Exactly. I feel the same way too and that's why Kin is so much creepier plus Dome's acting too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
x0unerthanlater said:
Every r-scene in lakorns goes the same way..The camera dimming or going off into the distance, oh and my favorite, it starts to zoom into a flickering candle light. That's when you know, the fiesty n'ek has been tamed by the super hot jealous p'ek, bingo!

:lmao2: don't forget the only action we see are not from the P'K / N'K but the camera zoom to their hand intertwining each other and when her finger relax she became the submission  .

poobae91 said:
Oh, I thought he was pretty sexy in ep 3 during the kitchen scene when he pulled Janie closer to him because his face expression was teasing so it was right on, while the other scenes were just so so and kind of turn off. The writer should have made Kin going after Tawan ONLY after she had signed that contract. They should have had more scenes developed together at the beginning of the lakorn on how he earned Tawan's trust through a scheme or something, which makes more sense for why Tawan should sign the contract. After this, his revenge plan could start by first making her fall for him, and then falling for real, and then being conflicted, and then being a meany, and then being a jerk, and then being a dummy. Realizing his stupid actions, correcting his mistake, chasing after Tawan for forgiveness, and then we get our happy ending.

Yes. That scene was sexy and when Tawan mention the egg was funny ^^ I agreed the writer should have it in that order but instead he move to fast and became bipolar / psychopath lol . The poor girl were confuse and lost  , she have so many "WTF" moment lol! Then that insult & kiss/slap freak the hell out her lol. Slow down Kin ...slow down .

poobae91

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Yes. That scene was sexy and when Tawan mention the egg was funny ^^ I agreed the writer should have it in that order but instead he move to fast and became bipolar / psychopath lol . The poor girl were confuse and lost  , she have so many "WTF" moment lol! Then that insult & kiss/slap freak the hell out her lol. Slow down Kin ...slow down .

Lol, she did have so many "WTF" moments that I literally became so confused on where her character stands. Like it totally seems that she knows what trouble she is getting into and she knows what Kin says, but it's like she's also dumb by not being able to process it all together; mix all these together and wala, she gets those "WTF" moments, and does no shit about it haha. Brain fart I say.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the comments im reading from everyone are so damn funny...everyone's kind of in that wth mode..but we all know we still enjoying this lakorn. honestly, any slap/kiss/rscene/willing/baby action...well written or poorly written...is a spot on in my book. who knows, maybe im secretly a sadist! lmao

btw sarn, if u are trying to catch up on lakorns, watch pin anong!!!! so much action in that one...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thookatha, HAHA. True, true. I think i'm quite the sadist myself. Guilty pleasure. 555 

Janie's WTF moments makes me go WTF too. I know she wants be be respectful towards him since he's her boss and all but girl, he's been all up in your space since the day you met him! Besides, you already slapped him once so there's no going back. No need to play the prim and proper employee/girl anymore. What's been done already has been done. 555 I'm just blabbering at the moment. Forgive me. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
The discussion is more amusing than the lakorn itself LOL

I think I will have to go back to watch some bts to see if Dome and Janie sparks some kind of chemistry that is absent in the lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Honestly, this lakorn has no plot whatsoever. I'm watching today's episode and the entire time I'm just like..what? Maybe it's because I don't know what they're saying, and I'm constantly seen skimming the episode but still it made no sense to me. 555 Still tuning in though because I'm a sadist. Haha.

Darn. The R scene didn't happen. 555 And Dome Nahkin is such a possessive creep psycho.

I like characters like Prakaideun but when they're less hyperactive and sarcastic. Lately I feel like Lydia been overdoing her character (even though we're only 4 episodes in). I mean, lets be real. No secretary acts like that with their vice president even if he's young, hot, and perverted. Well, maybe some people would but most wouldn't. But I guess this is a lakorn after all so some things should be taken seriously since most lakorns have become illogical in so many ways nowadays. 555

Now I know why I find Dome's acting in here quite weird even though I can tolerate his acting. The way he moves his head up when he's either staring her down or talking is what bothers me the most. He has a small mouth too so it doesn't really help much. He's lucky he's got sex appeal. 555

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
I just recently caught up with this lakorn and I needed someone to talk to about it!

I have to say, I am scare to death for Tawan, maybe it's just me, but I want to jump into my screen and save the poor girl! 555 She's so clueless! That poor girl, first she knew he was up to something and then she gain his trust and now this! This is too crazy! Like I been complaining to others, if I didn't know Kin's plan, I think it would be quite adorable of what he is doing, but the idea behind him doing all those, scare the sh*t out of me! HE'S a psychopath!  poor poor Tawan! Can't wait until she become stronger! (I hope she become stronger! I didn't read most of the previous post because I didn't want to spoil it.. so I'm not sure of what had been discussed already)

AND I have to agree with what had been said before, I too, think that Deun's skirts are way too short, I would had thought that she would change her wardrobe after Nahk tried to peek under her skirt, but I guess... not...  

Reactions: fun

x0unerthanlater

I think Dome's execution of his character is just badly done. Give the role to someone else, and I bet it wouldn't come off as creepy. There's possessive and hot then there's possessive and psychopathic. Dome/Kin does this dead stare thing with this eyes and his face goes completely motionless like he's thinking about ways to torture Tawan. Maybe Dome just can't portray "aggressive" in a sexy way. He's smiling and telling Tawan he needs her one moment, then all of a sudden he grabs her arm scolding her.

A good example of someone who portrayed aggressive in a non-creepy way was Yai in Fai Nai Waiyu, played by Aum. He was closed off and didn't want to deal with anyone. He was mean to N'ek but he always had a moment of guilt. Maybe we just have to watch more of SSK and wait for the change in Kin. I have a feeling he's going to get more and more irratic with his behavior though.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Seems like we won't have "R" scenes but willing scenes. Yay! Dome is creepy but his sexual aura is killing me. I can feel it but I can't see his acting as strong as the aura he produces. I don't know why but it's kind of awkward for me to watch him as Kin. Anyway, I have to cope with his acting in order for me to watch on. Tomorrow, we will see him in guilt after he opens up all his grudges towards Tawan after he had s**ed with her.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I felt that today's episode wasn't anything amazing. Not as amusing as the previous ones at least. I'm starting to lose more and more interest in the lead couple now. I feel much more excited seeing interactions between Kan/Lydia couple and Big/Gamboom couple. -.-

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Ok, I gave Dome's acting another shot, lol.  I watched eps 2 and 3 and its not too bad.  I think his execution of being pissed off/angry could be a little better but so far, its bareable.  I like the storyline, I just don't like the writing.  We're only 3 eps in and already there is so much skinship (grabs, hugs, kisses)... like seriously??  N'ek must be super weak to allow that him to do that and not push away or put up a wall.  She barely knows the guy!  Which makes me think she's way too submissive a character.  Janie does comes off as a very weak person in that she allows all/everyone to do what they want to her without fighting back or standing her ground.  Its like "grow a spine" girl!  Being pummeled by your ex's wife?  Fight back, do something at least!  Makes me so angry watching her.  However, I absolutely love Nahk and Deun's pairing.  They are hilarious!  Definitely the opposite of Nahkin and Tawan.  Their bickering is cute!  Usually I'd be super annoyed but I love how they push each others buttons!  If I don't watch for Dome and Janie, I'll surely keep watching for Gun and Lydia.

Btw, Dome's height and build are so swoon worthy!  The way he towers over Janie makes my heart flutter, but only when he is sincere and nice, 55.

Does this lakorn air only once a week?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Two episode per week on Wed & Thurs night in Thailand. If they went Taiwanese on us, we could eventually die.

x0unerthanlater

mayag said:
I felt that today's episode wasn't anything amazing. Not as amusing as the previous ones at least. I'm starting to lose more and more interest in the lead couple now. I feel much more excited seeing interactions between Kan/Lydia couple and Big/Gamboom couple. -.-

I like Kan/Lydia & Gamboom/Big couples too.

Tomorrow's episode.... wowzers. We're going for a spin. This time for sure!

mayag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I like Kan/Lydia & Gamboom/Big couples too.

Tomorrow's episode.... wowzers. We're going for a spin. This time for sure!

Haha yay! Guess I'm not alone then.
Yea the preview looks exciting. Hope the episode doesn't disappoint. It seems like she's going to lose it to him...?

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, while I was watching the lakorn , I wonder why Tawan let this guy all up on her grill?  She barely know him at all ? I'm sure those “WTF” moment she had , it should be a enough to throw red flag  , so why didn't she just confront him? Say "No, you can't molest me"  or at least shout at him ? And then I figure it out .

When he became a sweet/touchy or a possessive/psychopath person ---- in both situation it  scar the shi* out of her that she became immobilized lol. I feel the poor girl is swooning at time and then cautious of him when his mood sudden change . I think Tawan does feel some kind of attraction toward him at first . Come on , he rich and handsome. Most importantly he COOK!