[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So I read the episode summaries cause I was curious about Ganokrat, and the entire time I was reading all I could think was ... Wow she is some kind of psycho! She and Nahkin should be together lmao! 

Spoilers if anyone wants to know her backstory and why she went into Nahkins life

Ganokrat use to be an employee at KTK, she wasn't pretty and was often teased for for being ugly and bullied. One day Nahkin like a knight in shining armor came to save her from falling or something (I don't remember this part all the way lol) but he saved her from something and at that moment she knew who she was living her life for. She was disappointed to see Ganokwalee walk in and Nahkin leaving with her on his arms. Everyday Ganokrat would curse and pray for Ganokwalee to die lol. Later she admits to Tawan that she underwent so much painful surgeries to look like Ganokwalee, but it wasn't as painful as sleeping with hundreds of men to save money for the surgeries. She laughs and crazily talks about how she can get everything she wants because she has powers and when she cursed Ganokwalee to die, she really died. So basically Ganokrat suffers sever Fatal Attraction LOL

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
OMG,  Roy Leh Sanae Luang the remake of Nang Fah Kub Satan ( they even change the tittle in the new version!) Don't get me started . I was soooo disappointed . I felt like a baby that gotten his candy stolen.
I was so looking forward to that especially with Weir and Mai. But they screwed it up like everything Ch.7 touches nowadays. The worst was when they effed up my all time favorite Tawee Pope with that dumb remake. I don't bother watching anything from them anymore.

As for this lakorn, I think I'm checking out. The revenge got serious and Nakin isn't amusing anymore. That was my main draw. I thought Kin was funny in a "needs to be in a strait jacket" kind of way. He kind of reminded me of Johnny A. in Nangfah Gub Satan in fact, in episodes 2 and 3. But Dome doesn't have as much charisma as Johnny.

I do like the mom, Nark, Duen and Pink but they're not enough. I thought I was going to like Pink and Auk and Pink is adorable but Auk is annoying to me. I don't like how he's handling the whole Kin/Tawan business. I still think Janie is off here. I think Tawan is supposed to be "bowled over" by Kin with how strong he came onto her. She wouldn't have sex with him if she wasn't smitten and head over heels for him but I never got a hint of that from Janie. Look at how many near kisses they had. She had to have been attracted to him but we didn't see it in Tawan.

But let's be real. The biggest problem this lakorn has is the lack of chemistry between Dome and Janie. Admit it guys, if they had tons of chemistry, we would be gushing over their scenes and more forgiving of the story and acting. Most lakorns are illogical and filled with frustrating characters and this story fits right in the typical nam nao stuff.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm still deciding whether I want to read the spoilers since I'm more into the second lead now. Is the original version of Nangfah Gub Satan good? I might give it a try. Whoops, nvm. I remember seeing the ending and it was heartbreaking. Not a very happy one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
So I read the episode summaries cause I was curious about Ganokrat, and the entire time I was reading all I could think was ... Wow she is some kind of psycho! She and Nahkin should be together lmao! 

Spoilers if anyone wants to know her backstory and why she went into Nahkins life

Ganokrat use to be an employee at KTK, she wasn't pretty and was often teased for for being ugly and bullied. One day Nahkin like a knight in shining armor came to save her from falling or something (I don't remember this part all the way lol) but he saved her from something and at that moment she knew who she was living her life for. She was disappointed to see Ganokwalee walk in and Nahkin leaving with her on his arms. Everyday Ganokrat would curse and pray for Ganokwalee to die lol. Later she admits to Tawan that she underwent so much painful surgeries to look like Ganokwalee, but it wasn't as painful as sleeping with hundreds of men to save money for the surgeries. She laughs and crazily talks about how she can get everything she wants because she has powers and when she cursed Ganokwalee to die, she really died. So basically Ganokrat suffers sever Fatal Attraction LOL
I'm speechless. Thanks for sharing. This lakorn is full of psychos. Lol. It's ironic that the lakorn is full of characters who are nurses and doctors, but they're the ones being preyed upon. Put them on restraints. Lol.  

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

O_O Oh no, that's crazy! Yep, this lakorn is full of psychos! These two are meant to be! Ganokrat and Nahkin are too crazy!

oh gosh, now we just have to wait for the future episodes, to see the torture our poor Tawan have to face! Poor poor Tawan! PLEASE grow a backbone and stand up for yourself!~  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, there's no chemistry between the leads, so the skinship is useless, actually makes it worse.

HOWEVER, the full revenge is now on, so there's going to be a bit more spice now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, I was re-reading the pinned thread "You know you watching a lakorn when.." and it mention

1) If N'ek have a long time ex boyfriend they never do the deed but when P'ek come along it just the matter of days.lmao.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Haha! That just shows how good Kin is  :pervie:. He got it within days.

I LOVE KAN TOO! But, I'm not fond of his character  :weee:.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My sister is watching this atm and everytime I hear Dome threatening Janie behind her back, I would just LOL HAHHAHA by just hearing what he has to say, I could already tell his character is pretty much evil and revengeful. I wasn't planning on watching SSK at first but then kinda got excited from my sister's hype so I started on ep1. Sadly, I couldn't make it through a couple minutes. I think I just have too much dramas to watch atm that I couldn't bring myself to start on this one. I do have to say that Janie looks the same in all her lakorns :( But overall she's still a great actress lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Does anyone think that maybe it's Parichat who goes and does surgery to look like Ganokwalee? She's a little too obsessed with Kin.
I looked up the girl who plays her character and I was shocked to find out that she's even younger than me! :O She acts so well for her age!!

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think the problem is the script makes the character of Kin act nice one moment, then nasty the next. Then nice again...then nasty again->  :yes:  :rant:  :yes:  :rant:  :yes:  :rant:

It really seems like he's crazy/bi polar instead of angry and vengeful lol. It would've made more sense if he was real nice at first (at least we could see why Tawan would fall for him) then reveal his nasty self in episode 5 after they got together in the vacation house(?). Right now the change is too fast and happens too often. As it is, I can't tell why she would fall for him he's mental and keeps changing attitudes- like you guys said it's like an on/off switch lol.  I really don't understand how they're supposed to be convincing as a couple. How can she ever fall for him? His sweet scenes- we all know they're fake. So what's going to happen at the end of the lakorn when he's supposed to be nice for real- how is she supposed to tell the difference?

I think Kan and Lydia are cute but they're too kiddy for me. I have a hard time picturing them as professionals in the office it's like they're not working, only playing. They're funny, though.

I'm still not sure if I like the idea of having so many couples in the lakorn because it's like too overcrowded. I feel that there's not enough time to develop the main characters. Anyway, I'm still not sure.

saki

sarNie Adult
There was a scene in the teaser where Tawan is in a hospital bed with a bandage around her head. I wonder what part that is? Does she get into another accident later?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mayag said:
Does anyone think that maybe it's Parichat who goes and does surgery to look like Ganokwalee? She's a little too obsessed with Kin.
I looked up the girl who plays her character and I was shocked to find out that she's even younger than me! :eek: She acts so well for her age!!
It's not her 

Ganokrat actually kills Parichat later

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
It's not her 

Ganokrat actually kills Parichat later

Oh no! >......<

I got to stop opening these spoiler! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So how many times will Kin & Tawan, "almost kiss"? I'm getting annoyed at these "falling-into-his-arms-and-being-enthralled" moments. They only actually kissed 2 times.

And next episode is going to be what, Kin trying to antagonize Tawan by flirting with Deaun? pfffft. I'll be glad when crazy Ganokrat comes into the picture and he gets played by that psycho. Tawan better have a suitor of her own so Kin can go blood crazy! 5555

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the preview he going flirt w/Deaun lol. Tawan love her sister to the point of being clingy , it going be antagonizing to see this and we  all know how persuade & a sweet talker Kin is , Tawan going fear for her sister virtue because look how easy it were for him to get her lmao!! I'm actually excited to see the crazy / revenge mode and it look like more aggressive bed scene to come hahaha . I no longer care how off /on Dome is or Jaine "WTF" moment were . I find the lakorn humorous!! I can't stop laughing  and grinning  .

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
saki said:
Yeah I think the problem is the script makes the character of Kin act nice one moment, then nasty the next. Then nice again...then nasty again-> 

It really seems like he's crazy/bi polar instead of angry and vengeful lol. It would've made more sense if he was real nice at first (at least we could see why Tawan would fall for him) then reveal his nasty self in episode 5 after they got together in the vacation house(?). Right now the change is too fast and happens too often. As it is, I can't tell why she would fall for him he's mental and keeps changing attitudes- like you guys said it's like an on/off switch lol.  
I think the fast switch is totally on purpose. He is beyond anger and simple revenge. I see what they are going for.

Kin has a really evil plan and is a special kind of crazy. Auk even said he should have been a psychiatrist so he could help Kin lol. Yes he can be all nice to her for awhile before dropping the bomb but why only have her fall once when she can fall a hundred times? He's really into torture and the type that thinks cutting someone a hundred times and letting them slowly bleed to death is more painful than one fatal gunshot wound. Also added bonus of Tawan never being happy for long, fake or not. He's putting her on a roller coaster of emotions instead of just one hill. Another bonus is Tawan is half to blame for her own downfall and she knows it. It's rubbing salt in the wound. You know the saying, fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me?

I can kind of see why Tawan falls for him too, in theory, not what is shown by the acting. She is weak, spineless and has zero confidence or self-respect. Then this hot rich guy saves her and pays her loads of attention, something she's never had before. She totally buys into the jealous rage/abuse equals really passionate and true love. I think the exact moment she fell in love was ironically the one moment he was honest with her, when he told her about losing someone he loved. Tawan was like "Me too, we're the same. We can help each other heal and bond over our loss with Twinkies and ice cream!" But you know Kin was thinking, "You got dumped by an ugly guy while you killed my wife on our wedding night. I didn't even get to have sex. How's that the same thing?"

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
At this point I am going to diagnose Kin with Bipolar disorder. It's almost as if he has Personality disorder too but leans more on Bipolar, at least I think. lol

I couldn't even bring myself to watch episode 3 second to second, minute to minute. lol It was a pain to watch it, and this isn't normal for me. Haha. I do agree that this lakorn is quite humorous. I have never felt this way towards a lakorn before. There's always gotta be a first. lol 

saki

sarNie Adult
I like your explanation jeanie it makes a lot of sense. Auk was right- Crazykin really needs his therapy lol. I'm just wondering now how on earth they're going to get together in the end if he succeeds in destroying her emotionally for the first half(?) of the story.

I agree about Tawan she has zero confidence and not to mention a round of bad luck. Everyone seems to hate on her. The landlady kicked her and Deun out. She got kicked out of several jobs (not her fault though, that old man was gross) and her stupid ex and his wife keep harassing and beating her up. Aside from lacking confidence to begin with, she was at a very low point in her life and easily manipulated. Who did she piss off in a previous life lol? I wish she'd grow a spine though- I don't want her to shout a lot or anything, just keep her distance from the crazy and stay firm about it. I probably shouldn't have any expectations. A lot of scenes are funny though, I'll give it that.