YaMaMiKi said:
Margie Has played second to Rome & Benz
Yaya Was Nang'ek The First Time but she was totally outshined by Ploy
Kimmy Started as a Guest Star
TBH I think that Mint Is A Better Actress Than Yaya
Dont Get Me Wrong...I Love Yaya and All The Other Actresses
Just That Yaya Sometimes OVERACTS Her Cuteness
BTW All 4 of them have Flaws

I Prefer Mint Playing A Good Role As Second Rather Than Playing a Crappy Role as Nang'ek
Ploykwan was definitely better than Phetroong  
Same For Wanjai And Ruk Pathiharn
back in those days Margie was 2nd's and she also played as Rome and Benz daughter too that was a surprise to see Rome's as a father but he did a good job plus his mature images goes well with the role 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
Margie Has played second to Rome & Benz
Yaya Was Nang'ek The First Time but she was totally outshined by Ploy
Kimmy Started as a Guest Star
TBH I think that Mint Is A Better Actress Than Yaya
Dont Get Me Wrong...I Love Yaya and All The Other Actresses
Just That Yaya Sometimes OVERACTS Her Cuteness
BTW All 4 of them have Flaws

I Prefer Mint Playing A Good Role As Second Rather Than Playing a Crappy Role as Nang'ek
Ploykwan was definitely better than Phetroong  
Same For Wanjai And Ruk Pathiharn
Oh yes they were second but not as much as mint tho. And yes Yaya shes a good actress, but she does tend to try very hard on bickering characters like TNNKK & DR right now, but I still love her. I'm not really a fan of Margie. Yes Kim was a guess star but I don't count that.! I agree mint played the role ploykwan really good and ploykwan was better then phetroomg. Phetroomgs character was annoying. (Sorry). And When she played Kun in Wanjai. I thought she was fine, and the character nommon was better then Nichamoon.

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
She never said anything about playing the n'ek. She only said she went to audition but doesn't know if the Channel's decision yet 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Where did that come from? Mint revealed in an interview a while back that she was contacted to play the tomboy role. It was never said she would play the youngest sister and until now that hasn't been any confirmation or news on this lakorn. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Where did that come from? Mint revealed in an interview a while back that she was contacted to play the tomboy role. It was never said she would play the youngest sister and until now that hasn't been any confirmation or news on this lakorn. 
how could she play the middle sis when Taew and Kim is link as well

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Kim was never contacted for this lakorn. Sometimes, just because a magazine or news site publishes something, doesn't mean it's always true or creditable. Besides, in the lakorn world, age isn't really an excuse. The youngest actress can play the middle sister, a teenager can play a role in their late teens or even be doctors and lawyers.