[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
beamsgirl said:
Idk how I feel about Smart and Preem's relationship....how much older is his character from her character? And why was she infatuated with him when she was little? It's sweet but when you think about it, it's creepy

But I like them way better than Wasa and Seang's relationship. Wasa is straight up abusive. She's controlling, has anger issues, puts him down, and only seems to show him love when she needs something from him or when she needs him to understand her. Not liking her character at all. Poor Seang deserves someone who'll treat him better because he's so sweet and supportive and understanding while Wasa is so selfish. I understand her dad is a a control freak but I feel like most of the time her treatment towards Seang isn't because she wants to satisfy her dad but because she's selfish and abusive

I don't think that Nou In was like infatuated with Sith in that way lol. I think it's more like a child who admires an older relative at first as she grew up. It's normal for little girls to have like innocent child crush, but it not be in like a romantic way if that makes any sense. When I was little, I used to really admire one of my dad's close friend who was like an uncle to me, but it wasn't like romantic in nature lol. I think her feelings for him in that way changes as she becomes an adult because he's a gentlemen in nature minus the falling in love with someone who is supposed to be like your niece lol. This is the only thing that bothers me lol is that she grew up with him in a uncle/niece relationship even if they aren't blood. Then it's like how are you supposed to look your friend in the face properly after that lol. 

Wasa and Saeng's relationship is horrible, but at the same time it's a lakorn and they are part of the big story also. I guess they are just highlighting some of the struggles a young married couple would have to encounter in the beginning years. (Maybe I am just over thinking it). Wasa and Saeng's story would pretty much be unneeded if they didn't have their own issues. At first, I thought Wasa was alot like her father, but she's really not. Wasa instead of telling Saeng how she felt and give him suggestions, she tried to tell him what to do. Her father tried to get him to make the same changes, but showed him the benefits of the changes rather then go in there and belittle him. 

As for my favorite couple Louis and Jao An! An is awesome lol! Ice is super beautiful. She's one of those girls that I can't help but keep looking it just because she's so pretty. 

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to like Wasa more and not her annoying demands she expects from Saeng. I kind of thought there wasn't a lot of chemistry between Saeng and Wasa's and Sith and Noo In's. Because Saeng and Wasa had little chemistry and Sith and In only had like them staring at each other. But enjoying Waet and An's couple, cute like always. <3 This was more like a family kind of episode, but I still liked it. I pitied Noo In when her father was mad at her. Oh poor Asada, I feel bad for him, how he's hiding that he's hurt. Love their sisterly love, how they all got each others back. It somehow reminds me of the Jutathep brothers, minding in everyone's business. Miss them though.  

But I can't wait to watch the next episode!!! When An gets mad at Waet for lying and how Saeng and Wasa are so adorable. But the thing that got me was when the mom finds out Sith loves Noo In!!! :O  

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
There's so many lakorn with relationships like Sith and Noo In...like Silohit and Tawan Yor Saeng...except Pr'ek isn't already married in those lakorn. I'm loving the sisterhood. Wasa is awesome as the oldest sister. Love that all three have each other's back too.

The dad is all bark and no bite and loves his girls. Him and the mom are the best couple!

Looking forward to more episodes. Need some spoilers.

I miss the Jutathep brothers too. Miss Preem and Great! Wonder how Ice is gonna do w/Andrew Gregson.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I totally agree wiht you Saechash, they are a lot of lakorns that are like Sith & Noo In. I think Nychaa is mature to play the oldest sister. And I do miss Great & Preem. <3 :(

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sith is supposed to be about 10 yrs older than Nu In. I don't think that's bad at all. Nu In probably had lots of admiration for Sith because he's nice and has always looked after her. and as KhoonNouWanJai mentioned, the little crush that Nu In had for Sith blossomed with time and understanding. When you're young, (for some ppl) you don't understand what "liking" someone romantically means. I'm pretty sure Sith wasn't thinking of crushing on Nu In when she was a child. His affections probably grew as she started growing into a young smart woman. Nu In is a sweet, intelligent charming girl. Who wouldn't fall for her? :)

In ep. 9 today I felt bad for Sith... finding out that Nu In is going to study ballet abroad and will possibly stay longer than 4-5 yrs... =/
Wech's ex and her trickery is so transparent IDK how he fell for her so called, "suicide" move. pfffft. lol @ her pretending to trip and fall. He's so stupid for falling for that. Ugh.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love Smart no matter how stiff he is lol. There's something about him and his stuff acting that I like. I for think it's that he's gotten lucky with good roles, just something I can't pinpoint that makes him loveable lol.

But I can't get over the fact that he had a uncle/niece relationship with her and ends up crushing on her. I don't mind tha age, but the relation is creepy lol. I'll just ignore that fact so I can enjoy their couple lolols

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy Sith got divorced, he was so happy when he signed the document. But I pity him that his Noo In is going to leave to America. But their chemistry is cute. Who else loves Waet and Jao An? They're such a great team together. I'm worried about Saeng and Wasa, the next episode is going to tear them apart. Next episode is going to make me cry.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm totally into Jao An and Weth's relationship! Love their chemistry together. I've liked Preem since Suparburoot Jutathep but really like her with Great only (loved love Samee). Although I do feel bad for Sith...looking forward to the next step in Noo In and Sith's relationship. What I love most is the bromance between the three "sons-in-law" and the sisterhood between the three sisters.

Side note, really hoping Great and Preem will have a new lakorn together soon. They are such a great pair both on tv and in real life :)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Oh my god I totally forgot to add the friendship between Sith, Saeng and Waet. It's like I'm rewatching Plerng See Roong again. And I gotta agree, love Great & Preem. They better get another lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

This weekends episodes were kind of recycled. Pretty much the same scenarios happened on all 3 days. Wech & An's relationship seems to be going well and then goes bad again when An sees Wech and Si. Wasa and Saeng keep having the same relationship problems. It's like they're still in their dating stages or something. I know they are newlyweds, but the issues they have are so minor and frustrating I hope no real married couples act like that because they sure act like they don't know their lover any better. Saeng acts like he can't confide in his wife and he's SUPER jealous and can't control his trust. Wasa is hard headed and selfish. She doesn't listen to how Saeng feels and is always sulking.

The good thing this week was that Nu In and Sith are finally getting somewhere! Thank goodness! Sith is now free from that crazy cheating wife of his. Nu In can now show her true feelings to Sith and Sith can finally act on his love. The "promise ring" was cute. I just hope that Nu In gives Sith a chance in the upcoming episodes. This lakorn is starting to feel a little draggy from everyone's constant drama but Sith and Nu In is now on track to love land. Hahah

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Love the "son in laws" bromance too. Can't wait for the weekend. Noo In and Sith relationship progresses. Love how he isn't selfish and loves her enough to let her go..."I believe in true love...if Noo In is my woman, then one day we will meet again..." The ring scene with the Aunties was funny and sad at the same time.

All the couples are cute...but I agree, the drama is getting repetitive with the other two couples. Feeling bad for Saeng...looks like the twist was put on his character and he's the one drugged (in old version it was Wech)...feeling bad for them in the preview of next weekend.

x0unerthanlater

Saechash said:
Love the "son in laws" bromance too. Can't wait for the weekend. Noo In and Sith relationship progresses. Love how he isn't selfish and loves her enough to let her go..."I believe in true love...if Noo In is my woman, then one day we will meet again..." The ring scene with the Aunties was funny and sad at the same time.

All the couples are cute...but I agree, the drama is getting repetitive with the other two couples. Feeling bad for Saeng...looks like the twist was put on his character and he's the one drugged (in old version it was Wech)...feeling bad for them in the preview of next weekend.

I forgot that they showed the drugged part for this weekend. Ugh, Bout is the most annoying n'rai right now. She acts so dirty. Eww.
I'm going to feel bad for Saeng too. =/ Hopefully him and Wasa can work things out quickly or else their love story is going to get boring fast.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I've only finished episode 2 so far, but I don't think Sith and Noo In grew up together. Based on the first time we see Sith, he had just returned from living abroad, and I don't know how long that was but he was gone long enough that he didn't recognize her right away. But I suppose that doesn't really change anything for some people?

Well I thought he was at least 15 years older than her. If they were 10 years apart, he would have been in his teens when he danced with Noo In at that party because she was at least 5 years old (but younger than 10), and I figured him to be at least 20 at that time. If Noo In was 5 and I'm correct that Sith is 15 years older, then he was 20 at that time, which would make him 35 if she's 20 right now.......Okay, I just looked up the synopsis. Noo In was 7 when they danced together, and Sith's been living in France for the last 10+ years. I don't know their ages, but Noo In just graduated, so I'll assume 22. Anyway, I don't think Noo In was in love with Sith when she was a little girl. Like some of you have pointed out, she wouldn't know romantic love yet, but it was evident that she saw Sith as the embodiment of her prince charming, a school girl crush that later develops into something more.

Jao An and Weth are fun to watch right now, but as a cynical person, she shouldn't trust her own clients that easily. You'd think being a private eye, she'd make at least a cursory background check on her clients because no one wants to get used. According to the synopsis, Si is almost 10 years older than Weth. That fact actually surprised me.

As for Saeng and Sa's situation, if I were Saeng, I'd probably leave her lol. Sa seems to fight for everything in her life except her marriage. I'd feel like she didn't think our marriage was worth fighting for, but then again, I'm not in love with her which makes all the difference at the end of the day.

As for Boot...is there anything that needs to be said about her? She defies criticism only because there are not enough adjectives to describe how immoral, shameful, disgusting, and hateful she is.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I cannot stand Wasa.  She is sooooooo annoying and selfish!  She stands up for everything except for her marriage and even stands up for the bad guy who she clearly knows is trying to break up her marriage :/

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Woohoo...yay for Noo In...standing up for herself and her big sisters. I'd punch Bout too.

Bout is so full of herself...trying to threaten Noo In when she's the one in the wrong and Noo In was defending herself. Her view of the world is so distorted because of how self-centered she is. Can't stand Pong Chai either...they are so disgusting and immoral. Can't believe how straight faced she can be around her friend when she's sleeping with her friend's ex.

Can't wait for all the secrets to be out in the open and for all the relationships to really begin.

x0unerthanlater

Can i add how frustrating Wasa and Saeng's relationship is? It seems like this lakorn focuses on their relationship the most. When it comes to Wech and Aun, all they do is argue and they never even get sweet moments for long. The only interesting thing is that Nu In is starting to be a lot braver in showing her feelings. She's starting to interact with Sith more. I was so happy when she stood up for herself against Bout. Finally! I hope Bout knows now that she can't walk all over people and get what she wants. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree about Wasa and Saeng's relationship. That's the one change I don't like. They didn't have drama like this in the old version...and Wech was the focus for N'rais rather than Saeng.

Hope to see more sweet moments of Noo In and Sith and Wech and Aun. Love Wech's goofiness and Sith being a gentleman...annoyed at both Saeng and Wasa.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know the name of the old song that Sith and Noo In danced to? I'm still waiting for all the soundtrack songs to be on iTunes.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
just finished watching ep12 i felt so sorry for saeng ,wasa is such a bitch to him. i hope they end up working things out ,i wish wasa could see what kinda person pongchai is  and stops blaming saeng for everything!!!!!!!!!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Episode 11 & 12 makes me want to pull Wasa's hair. Saeng's her husband and she believes Pongchai more Ugh. Why did Moot and Pongchai join hands? It's killing me that Wasa and Saeng always argue. And now Wasa wants to divorce. This couple, poor Saengchan.

Waet and Jao An are so pitiful. How An says she and Waet aren't suitable for each other. Louis is such a beautiful crier. I can't wait for the next episode for this couple .

Sith and Noo In,so cute when Sith kissed Noo In on the forehead. But Asada just had to come in. Moot is annoying. Messing with Saeng and Wasa then trying to ruin Sith and Noo In's love life. But I loved how Noo In defended her sisters from Moot. And how Noo In was all talking back at Moot the coffee shop but was eventually slapped.

I love the family love when they were at the picnic. Such cute outfits! And when Asada was in surgery everyone was sad and it made me want to cry. In episode 13 is all about Waet trying to pursue Jao An! Yay!