[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they already complaining when the cast hasn't even announce yet who knows Mint C might make you all want to watch
@i.n.v.u. I love reading your comment

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Man storyline of the tomboy seems interesting, i love those kind of storylines. I also want to find out who are the pra'ek's too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yeah, I remember in earlier posts that the middle sister was real fun to watch. I'm glad Taew might possibly get to be the middle sister. I love her as an actress and I feel like I haven't seen her doing the spunky type of role for a while (or ever?). =D

There's no need for the cast to be confirmed before fans can voice their opinions about who they want and don't want for a role. I mean, plenty of members have stated that they think this or that dara will fit each sister, so doing it the other way around is expected. If someone doesn't think Mint will fit the role, fine, it's just words on a screen...Just like these words LOL

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Thank Alice for your update,
But about you saying that Kim plays the eldest and Teaw plays the middle and Mint plays the youngest as a new update. This is not even a update just one fan said that if these three are in here than they should play in this and that role , we can not count it like a update. Poor the people who can't read Thai . They tend to believe what you said. I think that we should me more carefully when we write something fan request and new update, it ' s 2 differents thing.
I just cross my finger that Kim is not in here since she plays already in Sam num nueathong. I hope that Ch3 not approve it.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I know some people didnt like the fact that Mint Is Playing The youngest sis
but i think she'll do fine
since ive watched wan jai

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
if Kim wasn't in here why the title says "Kim and Boy?"

Personally, I want Kim to be out of this kind of lakorn, cuz it's just similar to 3NNT or 4 huangjai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank Alice for your update,
But about you saying that Kim plays the eldest and Teaw plays the middle and Mint plays the youngest as a new update. This is not even a update just one fan said that if these three are in here than they should play in this and that role , we can not count it like a update. Poor the people who can't read Thai . They tend to believe what you said. I think that we should me more carefully when we write something fan request and new update, it ' s 2 differents thing.
I just cross my finger that Kim is not in here since she plays already in Sam num nueathong. I hope that Ch3 not approve it.
I know there are 3 nang'eks in here sometime this update is true but for now the cast is unconform, news update meaning just a small info so its like a background of it

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't really care who get's what part, but as long as i know they're in here or are going to be then that's fine by me. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think I'll have a hard time watching Boy with Kim. lol because of his messy beard and mustache.  I hope it's confirmed soon.  Kim is having a busy 2013 since her name is attached to so many rumored lakorn!

YaMaMiKi

Did My Research And it Seems Like The Youngest Character (Played By Anne) Is The Nang"ek---Plus Their Credits Were First
Which Is Confusing Since It Has 3 Nang'eks
Oh Well It Might Me Like SNNT
My Guess Is That Kim Is The Eldest---Taew Is The Second Child---Mint Is The Youngest
But I Guess That We Have To Wait Till The Cast Are Confirmed

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Looks like My beloved Kimmy is in here with Boy Pakorn, with Chai Chatyadom directing again!!

@ "ตะวันฉายในม่านมเฆ" กระแสตอบรับกลับมาดี ผกก. "ชาย" ชาตโยดม เลยเตรียมละครเรื่องใหม่ "สามใบ(ไม่)เถา" ลือจะจับ "คิม" คิมเบอร์ลี่ คู่ "บอย" ปกรณ์ ดูสักครั้ง

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130104/148628/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD.html#.UOZjreRX0VA

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks Daisy for the news. I did heard that Chai accepted another lakorn to direct but I don't know which one. Happy Kim's getting more lakorns. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Looks like My beloved Kimmy is in here with Boy Pakorn, with Chai Chatyadom directing again!!

@ "ตะวันฉายในม่านมเฆ" กระแสตอบรับกลับมาดี ผกก. "ชาย" ชาตโยดม เลยเตรียมละครเรื่องใหม่ "สามใบ(ไม่)เถา" ลือจะจับ "คิม" คิมเบอร์ลี่ คู่ "บอย" ปกรณ์ ดูสักครั้ง

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130104/148628/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD.html#.UOZjreRX0VA
thanks for the news yes it says Kim pairing with P'Boy and P'Chai will direct for this lakorn

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i want kim and boy have there own lakorn. not shared like snnt. not another remake for kim. she already did pckk that a remake. not confirm yet so hopefully kim and boy back out

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Kim and boy are cute. Taew as a tomboy? That'll be adorable. I can imagine mint being the youngest. She's always that cute little sister that everyone wants to look after.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
Kim and boy are cute. Taew as a tomboy? That'll be adorable. I can imagine mint being the youngest. She's always that cute little sister that everyone wants to look after.
yes Mint she's adorable if she's in here her pra'ek will be a very mature man his suppose to be like her dad's age 

YaMaMiKi

Alice said:
yes Mint she's adorable if she's in here her pra'ek will be a very mature man his suppose to be like her dad's age 
I Hope They Dont Get Some Pra'ek That Is Real old
Maybe Around Veterans

YaMaMiKi

Alice said:
good sample of pra'ek from the A-list are P'Ken T, P'Por N
Definetely
Please Dont Get People Around Nok Chatchai's Age
It Was Real Hard For Me To Watch Janie And Nok
Ughgh