[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

hippo

sarNie Adult
ooohhh i would like to see Chalida with Great. 
but i don't think he looks old enough, if he is suppose to be around the fathers age.
or maybe they might change it so that it's their father's friend, but a younger gen friend. 

Reactions: jo1

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
ooohhh i would like to see Chalida with Great. 
but i don't think he looks old enough, if he is suppose to be around the fathers age.
or maybe they might change it so that it's their father's friend, but a younger gen friend. 
they will stick to the original version and character P'Great his good but don't think his suited to play this role his older than Mint but he hasn't played a mature role eversince he started playing pra'ek Rome has a good chances of being in here since his older than Great in age and figure 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here is my list for da girls hehehe

1.Kim & Boy (fake marriage i believe)
2.Taew & Grate (forgot wat her storyline is about LOL)
3.Chalida & Rome (fall in with a older man)

Like i post in da other tread, Mint and Boy would look great together and wouldn't mind them in a lakorn together but i know for sure it not going to happen such in as in this lakorn lol 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is paired with boy in this lakorn

Sweet_09 said:

1.Kim & Grate (fake marriage i believe)
2.Taew & ??? (forgot wat her storyline is about LOL)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I just remember hehehe "Tuh me"

Anyways da reason i list it like tat before i change is tat nothing for now is confirm yet so i make up a list tat wat i want to see hehe! 

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
If i had to choose the Pra'ek For Mint i would choose maybe Ken Phupoom, i want to see them together. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_09 said:

1.Kim & Boy (fake marriage i believe)
2.Taew & Grate (forgot wat her storyline is about LOL)

Like i post in da other tread, Mint and Boy would look great together and wouldn't mind them in a lakorn together but i know for sure it not going to happen such in as in this lakorn lol 
 ????

older sis and her b/f is not in a fake marriage, though they are living together

2nd pair she own a gym and a private investigator, that how she met p'k

p'k is about 10 yrs younger than n'k dad but much older than n'k

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fantastic27 said:
If i had to choose the Pra'ek For Mint i would choose maybe Ken Phupoom, i want to see them together. 
we needed somebody that is alot older in age than Ken Phoupoom since Mint pra'ek has to alot older than her like some good sample are the mid/older generation not a newbie
some sample
P'Great

P'Peter

P'Ken

P'Rome

hippo

sarNie Adult
^^
i like your suggestion of Rome...he played with Yaya before and they looked pretty cute. 
i think he will look good with chalida and his age and face suites the role. if that makes sense. 
smart would be ok too i guess. 
i can't really think of any others at the moment.

i would like to see Chalida with ken P too, but he def does not look old enough for this role. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
^^
i like your suggestion of Rome...he played with Yaya before and they looked pretty cute. 
i think he will look good with chalida and his age and face suites the role. if that makes sense. 
smart would be ok too i guess. 
i can't really think of any others at the moment.

i would like to see Chalida with ken P too, but he def does not look old enough for this role. 
P'Great, P'Aum they both look cute with Chalida oh yeah P'Rome and N'Yaya had a lakorn together but then they look cute like a uncle and niece

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
oh okay well i have other in mine to like Smart, idk but i had a dream that i was watching a drama of Mint and Smart in a drama called "Sawan Ki Lin, Ruk Ki lin" (Playful Heaven, Playful Love) Hahahahahaha idk i was just watching a drama of both of them in my dream, where Smart kidnapped her to the beach and she was annoying him to take her back to bangkok but he kept walking, so she fainted due to the hot sun and smart came to catch her and took care of her and BAM my dream ended dayyum and it was getting good hahahahaha. They were a good couple to. Or maybe Por Tridsadee. Yeah i can imagine por and mInt together just like how i can imagine Smart and Mint.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
i hope not James, maybe after watching KCR they might think there a good match and putting them together but i hope not cause why would they do another drama together right after KCR

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Ken i think he has to much of that (30) look not that i mean old but he looks to old-old for her i would agree on Rome and Great. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fantastic27 said:
i hope not James, maybe after watching KCR they might think there a good match and putting them together but i hope not cause why would they do another drama together right after KCR
i don't think they will use James to play an older man who's age is like in his 40+ and n'ek she'll call him uncle cos his her dad's friend that is just so funny

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the youngerest daughter who is "rumored"? to be mint... Loves Her dad's Friend (he about 10 yrs ?younger than her father)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fantastic27 said:
YES I forgot james and Mint are the same age ahhahaahahaha wait so Mint is marrying her dad's friend (???????)
yes they will love each other in here but pra'ek already has a wife then he and his wife divorce 

hippo

sarNie Adult
wow DRAMA!
he has a wife and divorces his wife...obviously the nang eak, for this story, will be seen as a third hand. 

LOL at the yaya and rome...uncle and niece....hahahah.
i just liked that lakorn in general tooo. =)

i'm waiting for certain confirmation on so many lakorns. 
hopefully producers and actors can confirm a new lot of lakorns soon. 

the guessing and wishing game continuessssss

i actually don't mind if Chalida is not in here. I rather she have her own lakorn. but whatever the elders give her i will try and be happy with it =)