[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not sure Aum his available to take on this role since his having another lakorn with Tv Scene after his done Daew Kiew Deun with Janie

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I saw the picture too and i can say Great his actually can be in here since his age is old enough to play the n'ek dad's friend 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@alice i agree with u, i never even thought of Great until i saw the picture, they can be the next big hot couple, besides mteam.

Cr. to Ployyyy & Greatrider10 & Mint_chalida IG

Now that i think about it i prefer Great as Mints Guy in this lakorn hehehehe.

hippo

sarNie Adult
awww cute...uncle and niece...eheheheh

thanks for sharing. 

if they had to make him look older to suite the role, i don't think it would be to hard. 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Whenever I Think Of Rome/Great With Mint I Suddenly Think Of Chanawat
Ughhh
They Were Damn Cute In Tawan Deard
Funny How They Sort Of Reassemble Each Other

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh Chalida and Grate will make a cute couple! They are so cute from da pics up there...thanks for sharing girls

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Kimmy and mint match Rome. Hehehe
they matches but Rome will be with Chompoo forever no one can be replace, Rome his a big brother of the two girls there is something with that picture looks like Rome he doesn't feel comfortable standing there 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da girl look good with Mr. Rome...hope he pair up with one or da others since they both match hehehe thanks for sharing!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I agree with u to Alice. I prefer Rome looks better with Chompoo. And he doesn't feel comfortable standing between them he looks stiff hahahahaha hahahaha. He would look good with Both girls. TBH!!! I also admire janue&Rome I was in love with them. I think Janue and Rome should he together again. I love RomeJanie. But Chompoo and Rome r already a real KooKwam for me. Love them since Mia taeng

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I agree with u to Alice. I prefer Rome looks better with Chompoo. And he doesn't feel comfortable standing between them he looks stiff hahahahaha hahahaha. He would look good with Both girls. TBH!!! I also admire janue&Rome I was in love with them. I think Janue and Rome should he together again. I love RomeJanie. But Chompoo and Rome r already a real KooKwam for me. Love them since Mia taeng
I like Rome with Janie too since Chompoo/Janie is my favourite Rome doesn't look happy but when his with Chompoo his enjoying and cheerful 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I know every picture with Chompoo he is either smiling or joking with her hahahaha narak mak.
not just smile and joke around but he is very daring just like Mteam