[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if they added Taew for a confirm they wouldn't get Chalida to play her older sis its awkward so now Mint Chalida she's playing the youngest and the n'ek 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
if they added Taew for a confirm they wouldn't get Chalida to play her older sis its awkward so now Mint Chalida she's playing the youngest and the n'ek 
Thxs YaY Min chalida is the NANG"EK!!! I hope she gets paired with Mark because I miss MM so much!!!! Or Boy i've been dying to see her with Boy or Ken but mostly Mark. I just miss them. When will this be confirmed and filming.?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Thxs YaY Min chalida is the NANG"EK!!! I hope she gets paired with Mark because I miss MM so much!!!! Or Boy i've been dying to see her with Boy or Ken but mostly Mark. I just miss them. When will this be confirmed and filming.?
i want MM too 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mintwix said there...they want her as the "tomboy" and she'll be honor for the role....something like that....again I don't see any real confirmation....i'll wait for opening of the lakorn

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
As long as we know that p'jett wants her to play as the tomboy then we have a chance of seeing her playing the middle sister. Anything can change tho so yes I am with you spanky, ill wait for the opening of the lakorn. All three golden boys together again, wow too good to be true.

If mm are paired up, this might be the project Chalida mentioned to us fans lol hahaah yes girl I haven't I meant we all haven't forgotten what you've told us months ago

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
As long as we know she's is linked to this lakorn, and they want her in this lakron (with Mark) 555+, but if it's Jett then He'll maybe put MK since he loved there chemistry on PCKK

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
As long as we know that p'jett wants her to play as the tomboy then we have a chance of seeing her playing the middle sister. Anything can change tho so yes I am with you spanky, ill wait for the opening of the lakorn. All three golden boys together again, wow too good to be true.

If mm are paired up, this might be the project Chalida mentioned to us fans lol hahaah yes girl I haven't I meant we all haven't forgotten what you've told us months ago
its awkward to see Mint C playing as Taew older sis not elder but the middle sis if they were to pic Chalida playing the tomboy or maybe they will find somebody else instead of Taew she's just a rumor i say Ester she maybe given a chance to play the n'ek if so its more of a match Chalida is Ester older sis 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
As long as we know she's is linked to this lakorn, and they want her in this lakron (with Mark) 555+, but if it's Jett then He'll maybe put MK since he loved there chemistry on PCKK
i don't think its MK together cos Kim/Boy is already confirm taking the oldest sister pair 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
Taew will play the tomboy middle sister
Kim will play the eldest
Mint Chalida she's the n'ek youngest child 
Is This Confirmed...Shipping Mteam If Not Then Ken & Mint Would Be Awesome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Thx u. I've been waiting, but I don't have a spicy forum because they r bit accepting new members
i think Spicy is accepting new members have a try, oh on the last page link above i gave u saying Mint Chalida has been switch to playing the youngest the n'ek cos Taew she's in here too so they will give her the tomboy since Mint is younger 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice your so amazing finding all these info. I don't know how to thank you. I will be in this thread all day all night.
555+ M&M M&M M&M M&M M&M M&M M&M M&M

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/15272-ch3-sam-bai-mai-tao-maker-y/page-10
latest news 
the 3 guys are Boy,KenP,Mark reunion of the 3noom nuer tong
the 3 girls are Kim,Taew i think she's playing the tomboy, Mint Chalida the youngest there is chance MM will be as pair 
can somebody change the production to Makers Group please cos Khun Jett is directing this
I remember how P'ja Said That Mint Might Be Playing for P'jett
it was in tee tai krua with all 5nks of SJ

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
That's a lot of lakorn's I think he really want to be more well-known, and want money to support him and his family.
hope he find himself a rest as well don't wanna see him another P'Rome