[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
IKR. I guess he's the curious kind. Plus the one girl came to beg him for justice because her father's death is not accidental or something. So he has doubts.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oohlala a judge and a law enforcement officer...such an odd pairing. I always envision judges to be old bald guys or old grouchy cranky ladies. Guess i better start thinking otherwise.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's why his mother wants him to date that lawyer girl. But they're all in the criminal justice field so I don't see anything wrong with either. Just don't let her future fiance judge her in court for disrupting the peace in public with all her justice fighting. Lol. 

marine123

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
It was just so adorable when kat tricked First to kneel down and hand her the flowers. Hahaha. Why is parawee so clueless, i mean he's a judge.

I know right, that part they was so cute.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OHOaddict said:
Oohlala a judge and a law enforcement officer...such an odd pairing. I always envision judges to be old bald guys or old grouchy cranky ladies. Guess i better start thinking otherwise.
LOL. I know right. Actually i think anyone can be a judge if they're good at it. First looks adorable as a judge. Like adorable and Fierce at the same time. I Like.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I know right. Actually i think anyone can be a judge if they're good at it. First looks adorable as a judge. Like adorable and Fierce at the same time. I Like.

I agree, First is so adorable. I never really liked him until now. I love his character and now i find him very cute. He look so cute when he was smiling after he accidently kissed Kat on the cheek. To be honest, i never liked his lakorn. However, I didn't expect that i would like this lakorn but after watching the first episode, it got me interested in this lakorn.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
He was approached by some woman who died after he turned her down. He said he's a judge, don't know whether her dad is guilty or not and judge based on the evidences. He felt guilty.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kim123 said:

I agree, First is so adorable. I never really liked him until now. I love his character and now i find him very cute. He look so cute when he was smiling after he accidently kissed Kat on the cheek. To be honest, i never liked his lakorn. However, I didn't expect that i would like this lakorn but after watching the first episode, it got me interested in this lakorn.
I liked him because of his looks first, but never watched any of his lakorn. I wasn't interested in them, until i saw a gif of Duangta nai Duang Jai with Yard. I thought he was so cute in the gif so i looked it up and it turned out to be him. So I fell in love with him more. Then I saw him in Raak Boon. And now I love him in here.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I liked him because of his looks first, but never watched any of his lakorn. I wasn't interested in them, until i saw a gif of Duangta nai Duang Jai with Yard. I thought he was so cute in the gif so i looked it up and it turned out to be him. So I fell in love with him more. Then I saw him in Raak Boon. And now I love him in here.

Yeah, i like him because of his cuteness. I watched Raak Boon but i was never interested in him. It only this lakorn made me like him but i went to just recently watch Duangta nai duang jai and i like him in that lakorn too. I really love him in this lakorn. He is perfect in here, i love his acting, character and i love his cuteness overall.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
He was really cute in raak boon. also, i just remembered that he was also in Pimmala as well. He was adorable in there too.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I've always liked First. He carries himself so well when he's acting. Sucks that hes more of an evening p'ek rather than primetime. But hey at least i get to see him 5 days a week compared to 2-3 days. Id like to see him with a diff hairstyle. i think its been the same since he entered the industry.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kim123 said:

I agree with your comment 100%! I never actually watched his evening lakorns while he's p'ek. I've enjoyed other lakorns he was in as a second lead, but I didn't actually notice him much. I thought he was just okay. But for some reason I realllllly like him in this lakorn. Maybe it's his role. Makes him look mature and impressive. So handsome, tall and brave. Today's episode was cute! Kat & First are so adorable... esp... First. He's so tall....  :wub:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, he's so tall and cute. I love all the episodes so far. Can't wait for the rest. So evening lakorn airs five days a week? Awesome!!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Yes, he's so tall and cute. I love all the episodes so far. Can't wait for the rest. So evening lakorn airs five days a week? Awesome!!!
Yep! He is tall and handsome!!i can't wait for the rest too. Yes, it airs five days a week which makes me so happy. I'm so impatient, I want to the lakorn and every lakorn to air everyday. But five days is better than two days.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't think I would like this lakorn, but now I am totally in love with this one too.  Thanks to being airs 5 days at week, it cure my craziness for it. HAHA :drools:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
 Her eyes are HUGE! and she's always got this like wide-eye expression.

:bhehe:  LOL, I thought I was the only one that notice and have a problem with her HUGE eyes.  Some how it really bothered me when I watch her reactions/expression.  :facepalm: But yes the storyline is cute, so I enjoy it more than I thought I would. :dance1:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ Same, I can't wait. I'm going to stay up and wait until it's uploaded on YouTube and watch it.
I'm addicted to so many lakorns. I must say did year had better lakorns than last year. This is such a goo start to 2015.
Does anyone know how many episodes are in there?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I want to and I tried but it my internet is not that fast to catch it live. It keep buffering which I hate and I would miss some parts.nthat why I wait until it's uploaded to YouTube. Unless you know any online live stream I can watch it because I watch it on ch3 website.