[Ch3] Sapai Tornado (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayy! Seems like Ch3 wants Om to be their Pra'ek more now. :)
I can't wait for more. More Om! I didn't watch Paul & Kob's version but apparently it's pretty funny, isn't it?
Anyways, Thanks for the news.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I wouldn't mind if Om moves to channel 3 because there are tons of other young nangeks in ch 3 i want to see him with. Such as yaya, kimberly, mint chalida, margie, and taew. But I always thought that Om looks hot with older woman like aum p. , ploy, etc.

Just wondering, is this confirmed?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I wouldn't mind if Om moves to channel 3 because there are tons of other young nangeks in ch 3 i want to see him with. Such as yaya, kimberly, mint chalida, margie, and taew. But I always thought that Om looks hot with older woman like aum p. , ploy, etc.

Just wondering, is this confirmed?
I agree with u about da part Om moving to ch.3 and agree tat hell have more n'ek choices hehehe and u dis will on naming them out...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
but....I want Om can play other kinds of larkon but Sapai Tornado....It is a waste...
I saw Paul & Kob version...the sotry line is more focusing on Kod & Paul's mom....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't care what's the storyline or focus on who the most the only thing i want is Om and Ploy as pra'nang

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Hm, I'm surprised that they're considering to remake this. I remember thinking this was a decent lakorn, typical storyline and literally zero chemistry between Kob and Paul but I'm happy to hear that Om has a chance to have more works for Ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy has started Buang Barp fitting and a few bts shoot and opening ceremony has begin so sapai Tornado will probably next to schedule since Ploy she's half way done with
ruk khun tao fah which a news came out it is schedule to air this August so Ploy left to work on is Buang Barp
Anyone know how is Om going with Ching Nang?

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Om plays for CH3 more than other Channels. Want to see him acts along with Yaya someday.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope this is true! Ploy & Om. Cute! Just thinking about it I'm ready for them together. Please let this be true!!! :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I just remembered, wasn't Ploy originally suppose to be in Ruk Ork Akard? If this lakorn is true, that would be nice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just remembered, wasn't Ploy originally suppose to be in Ruk Ork Akard? If this lakorn is true, that would be nice.
yeah she got pulled out cos Ploy she's sick then they found Cherry to replace her and during that time Polyplus really want Om and Ploy as pra'nang if not polyplus will prepare another one for Om to meet up with Ploy and news saying Ploy upcoming 4 2012 and said polyplus has contact her and she did and fans cheering 4 a pteam reunion
then they got to pair up 4 buang barp

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
In an interview, Ploy has say that her lakorn with Ken will air this July or August.
She then say that after this lakorn she will has three new lakorn, two evil role and one
nice role. The first akorn she back to play evil character is Bung Barp (Polyplus) with Por Thrisadee.
The second one she will play good and the third again bad but She doesn't tell the name of these
two lakorn yet. So I think maybe Sapai Tornada will be the lakorn that she ill play nice or a different lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In an interview, Ploy has say that her lakorn with Ken will air this July or August.
She then say that after this lakorn she will has three new lakorn, two evil role and one
nice role. The first akorn she back to play evil character is Bung Barp (Polyplus) with Por Thrisadee.
The second one she will play good and the third again bad but She doesn't tell the name of these
two lakorn yet. So I think maybe Sapai Tornada will be the lakorn that she ill play nice or a different lakorn.
yeah sapai tornado she'll be nice fiesty tom boyish cos the older version the n'ek role is like that Ploy she's versatile that is why she play half/half

tinah

sarNie Coma
3 new lakorn? thats cool! but i dont think she will have another for polyplus since shes already in buang barp.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
3 new lakorn? thats cool! but i dont think she will have another for polyplus since shes already in buang barp.
she is polyplus favourite child i wouldn't mind another lakorn of her with them and i think 80% Ploy is in here cos the fact she and Om was chosen to play ruk ork akard
but she's pulled out cos of sickness so i think polyplus this time will be 4 real but i just hope its not another tv scene lakorn 4 Ploy

tinah

sarNie Coma
If she was to have another lakorn for polyplus it would probabl be for next year. Her schedule wouldn't work ouT

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn probably for 2013 or if there is miracle it might happen once she is done with buang barp she and Om will make a lovely pair Ploy still have Rome and Pope that she hasn't paired up yet