[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

joey

sarNie Adult
awww....why?!!!!! i'm so sad by this news. :( oh well, like CherryApple, i just hope these two will get to reunite soon in another lakorn.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I think Cherry is still in this lakorn with Ken, but maybe it is just postpone for a while and then they'll pick it back up later when both of them are free.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't think Aum will be put in here since its confirm its Ken and don't think it will be Aff or Janie too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Don't think Aum will be put in here since its confirm its Ken and don't think it will be Aff or Janie too.
I know, i was just suggesting, Aum's too busy for a new lakorn anyway. I don't think Ken will be in it cause he has a lot of lakorns too

joey

sarNie Adult
i really want to see this one too, but it has been like 2 years already since they both announced this lakorn, so i don't know if they ever going to film this or not. :(

aryza

sarNie Egg
if not KEN ,i hope pr'ek will be TIK ...I'm love them so much in Kaew Tah Pee...hope they will reunite once again.... :blush:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
so i guess we can come back to waiting for this lakorn to be confirmed, thanks to Alice for updating us that this lakorn is still listed under Ken's name! :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still hoping this lakorn will resume SOMEDAY.. Lol. I do miss Cherry with Tik but I've never seen Cherry with Ken before, so it would be a great change. ^__^

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, i thought this lakorn wasn't going to happen..im glad we still have hope for it. i really hope they confirm this lakorn, and start giving us the storyline :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm still hoping this lakorn will resume SOMEDAY.. Lol. I do miss Cherry with Tik but I've never seen Cherry with Ken before, so it would be a great change. ^__^
i love them too C.K team like the CK brand, and I'm sure u won't be disappointed cos the title Sadtroo Saneha - love enemy or
enemy of love the story and genre suited Ken 'they gave a name for ken king of R scene' cos this is a romantic drama,
with bits of kiss/slap and its also a arrange marriage ken he accept to marry Cherry of revenge her family both side
relative are enemy but later Ken he doesn't realise his inlove with the enemy's daughter.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i love them too C.K team like the CK brand, and I'm sure u won't be disappointed cos the title Sadtroo Saneha - love enemy or
enemy of love the story and genre suited Ken 'they gave a name for ken king of R scene' cos this is a romantic drama,
with bits of kiss/slap and its also a arrange marriage ken he accept to marry Cherry of revenge her family both side
relative are enemy but later Ken he doesn't realise his inlove with the enemy's daughter.
Thanks Alice. I remember reading the synopsis from wishboniko from that past, I think. Lol. Ken has R scene/willing almost majority of his nang'eks already so I'm not surprised they call him that. Haha. Off topic, but I totally want Ken to reunite with Janie and Aff!! Erks. :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL ken is the king of r scene for sure!! I really like the synopis! I am hoping for this lakorn, its been a few years since we've been waiting for this lakorn!!