[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

Susie

sarNie Adult
whoa i never knew that the 2 were paired up before. yay i can't wait to watch the 2!! i miss cherry onscreen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its great that cherry has more upcomings too. hopefully this is a slap/kiss drama. im so not over kawee

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz tinah....im hoping its a slap kiss too....i like watching cherry playing a meanie too...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wooo, the title sounds very intriguing!!! yes more slap N kiss...i hope her hair is past her should, shes prettier with long hair. *any r's or willing scene, wishbone?? :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah! dun get me excited..let me restrain my heart and wait for the reconfirmation first

every is getting all worked up..wat does the title mean??

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
wooo, the title sounds very intriguing!!! yes more slap N kiss...i hope her hair is past her should, shes prettier with long hair. *any r's or willing scene, wishbone?? :loool:
I don't know there're any :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: scene or not. I have never read the novel yet. I'm looking for it right now. It's kind of very old novel. If I found it, I'll tell you. ;)

The cover of the book.

ah! dun get me excited..let me restrain my heart and wait for the reconfirmation first

every is getting all worked up..wat does the title mean??
The title means Enemy of Love.

tinah

sarNie Coma
enemy of love sounds good!..by the sound of it, another revenge drama. dont forget to fill us in with the sum, wishbone!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't know there're any :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: scene or not. I have never read the novel yet. I'm looking for it right now. It's kind of very old novel. If I found it, I'll tell you. ;)

The cover of the book.

The title means Enemy of Love.
another lakorn base from a novel :lol: . Miss. Librarian ! Sound revengeful

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh that's so great that Ken will have more la korns. i can't wait. love him so much from Sawanbieng. heheh. but Cherry?!...she's alright i guess. but i rather see him pair up with Ann again. because they are such perfect couple on screen. their acting is excellent and have great chemistry together.

harman

I love ken and cherry together. the first one with them was soo sad I love it alot... they have great chemistry too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wishbone gave me a brief sum from the novel. shes still on chapter 5. pra'ek hates n'ek and her aunt cuz her aunt is his dad's mistress and the cause of his mothers death but n'ek loves him, so she tries to help him out by seducing the man who is dating his ex girlfriend. she mention how n'ek is always following p'ek and that she loves him so much.

aww the storyline sounds like what noy mention that she wanted to see ann/ken starr in. how n'ek secretly loves pra'ek. havent seen that type of lakorn in awhile. sounds sweet.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you wishbone..please fill us in whenever you have the time! ^_^

aww thanks tinah...so i am wondering where the slap & kiss comes in *or will there be one anyways LOL since n'ek already adores p'ek since the beginning already!..wow shes willing to seduce another man for him...good lord. *so i couldnt help but wonder if p'ek ask her do it or was she willing to do it without p'ek knowing all this?? if she does it without him knowing then i can see where the slap & kiss can happen other than that ...prolly have to wait & see again.
again, one more to add to the "im dying to see it" list! :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
she in love with him already even if he attempt R' , she prolly just give in anyway ^_^