[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGAHHH, MY HEART IS MELTINGGGG!!!!!

PART WHERE KAWEE HUGS HER FROM THE BACK!!!! OMGGHHHHH

MY NEXT GIF..lol
KAWEE IS GOING CRAZYYY FOR NARIN....*MELTS*..

choo

sarNie Adult
OMGG, I FEEL SO BAD FOR KHUN KIDD!!! HHE

>>>SEXY HOT KEN, HAHA I'LL BE LIKE LEELA TOO!HAHHAA J/K!HAHHAA

choo

sarNie Adult
okay I really have bad Sawan Biang fever. I'm watching Episode 6 wat good part do I have to look foward 2?
HAH DEF. THE PART WHERE HE BRINGS HER TO THE BEAUTY SHOP AND WHEN HE SEES HER ALL GORGEOUS-FIED UP..HAHA:) HIS EXPRESSION, LIKE SOMEONE MENTIONED ALREADY, HAHA PRICELESS!!!:)

choo

sarNie Adult
BTW, IF YOU'VE SEEN IT, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT LEELA SAYS TO KEN AFTER SHE KISSED HIM?? AND WHAT NARIN HEARD?

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
OMG, Choo, Your gif of Kawee taking his shirt off is to die for. Swear didn't know I could sigh and drool at the same time? :drool:

choo

sarNie Adult
OMG, Choo, Your gif of Kawee taking his shirt off is to die for. Swear didn't know I could sigh and drool at the same time? :drool:
hahahlol i'm glad it made you sigh and drool at the same time!haha

is anyone watching ep7? lol i'm talking to myself..ahha

wink_wink_

sarNie Egg
so..ok..i've been following up on this lakorn and many others, even though i dont understand thai. love reading hilarious comments by the members, but never post anything..opps...anywho...

i'm so irritated by leela..she's a bitch..a jealous bitch..arg, i really hate her

im so excited cause ann's gonna find out that she's pregnant!!!!

and ken...not enough words can describe this h0ttie..wooh, he's so good looking..oh my buddha!! *let me get back on track* love when he hugged ann--my heart melt..he's showing his soft side now (not enough, but he's getting there)..awhhh..and when he was crying in the car--i was like don't cry baby, i'm here..i'll lend you my shoulder
better yet, lets drive to ur beach house and i'll take all ur pain away...
:loool:

thank buddha!!! finally khun kid is dead...my god, he lasted so long..hes like a cat who has 9 lives..i was like dude!! die man!! gosh..well, now he's dead..my condolences to his family and friends in the lakorn..

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, by the way, I'm a newbie to this forum. Yes, I have caught the SB virus. Please be gentle everyone :dude:

I haven't seen ep 7 yet, I'm trying to hold off till tomorrow, well actually just later today, since its 3:30 am here my time. Its so hard waiting thought I know most of whats gonna happen. Already read lyns blog earlier.

Seriously, I love Kawee just the way he is. Sure, hes a sadistic pervert but isn't that his charm? Aren't bad boys the shexisest!

I loved it when he gets jealous of Narin and throws a fit.

tweetygurl86

sarNie Egg
so..ok..i've been following up on this lakorn and many others, even though i dont understand thai. love reading hilarious comments by the members, but never post anything..opps...anywho...

i'm so irritated by leela..she's a bitch..a jealous bitch..arg, i really hate her

im so excited cause ann's gonna find out that she's pregnant!!!!

and ken...not enough words can describe this h0ttie..wooh, he's so good looking..oh my buddha!! *let me get back on track* love when he hugged ann--my heart melt..he's showing his soft side now (not enough, but he's getting there)..awhhh..and when he was crying in the car--i was like don't cry baby, i'm here..i'll lend you my shoulder
better yet, lets drive to ur beach house and i'll take all ur pain away...
:loool:

thank buddha!!! finally khun kid is dead...my god, he lasted so long..hes like a cat who has 9 lives..i was like dude!! die man!! gosh..well, now he's dead..my condolences to his family and friends in the lakorn..
hahahaha!!!!!same wif me!!!!!! :lol: i have been reading this thread since JLR......n never wrote anything....
i really luv to read the funny comments....the spoilers.....creative works from others[sumtimes i saved to my pc :p ]
i am addicted to SB now....after JLR...this is my second lakorn that made me addicted.... :wub: ....everyday.....hehehehe....
i luv ken n ann together...since i watched oum ruk.... :wub:
actually i cant understand thai...but i have watched epi 6..without subs.... :D
thanxxx to the blog wrote by lyn..i can understand wut they are talking about....
:rolleyes:
cant wait to watch epi 7!!!!!

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Wow, I'm getting alot of info from all you guys. Khun kid finally dies hah? I've been reading this entire thread, it's so funny how people have been waiting for him to die lolz, so morbid.

Wah, kawee cries in the car? Poor baby indeed. Why can't Narin see him at these times and see some good in him?

I see we're aiming for 300 pages? We're pretty close, not many to go!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
BTW, IF YOU'VE SEEN IT, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT LEELA SAYS TO KEN AFTER SHE KISSED HIM?? AND WHAT NARIN HEARD?
WTF!! :arrg: she kissed him..tat slut..i knew she had the same mindset as me!!! :loool:

it's nice taking a day off from school :dude:

Just finish episode 6..i love it...the part where he fed her..he was so adorable i could see my Chen a lilo in him...ehehehe...and did you girls see how worried his face was wen he ran out after her at the partie..i was litterally saying awww for 5 min. straight...goodnes THAT BUSH SCENE :eek: my mouth dropped open..tat scene was way hotter than the actual Rape scene in episode 6...he was kissing her and wen he wen to open her shirt..i was like :eek: is he gonna take her clothes off out in the open **cover eyes**...luckily he saw the necklace...he's just too daring... -_-

choo

sarNie Adult
WTF!! :arrg: she kissed him..tat slut..i knew she had the same mindset as me!!! :loool:

it's nice taking a day off from school :dude:

Just finish episode 6..i love it...the part where he fed her..he was so adorable i could see my Chen a lilo in him...ehehehe...and did you girls see how worried his face was wen he ran out after her at the partie..i was litterally saying awww for 5 min. straight...goodnes THAT BUSH SCENE :eek: my mouth dropped open..tat scene was way hotter than the actual Rape scene in episode 6...he was kissing her and wen he wen to open her shirt..i was like :eek: is he gonna take her clothes off out in the open **cover eyes**...luckily he saw the necklace...he's just too daring... -_-
i love that same part too..:) haha the bush scene!!! I loved how he kept on smirking happily at leela!aha

edit: omg Narin even thinks back to the bush scene too!haha

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Okay I'm watching at the party scene to I have another question Y is the sister so jealous when Kavee acting nice to Narin? Does she like Kavee 2?