[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
I guess with the tearjerking scenes, Ken wants a Tukata Tong lol.

Can't wait until next week's episodes. Ahhhhhh!
lols. and its a whole week of waiting. gosh darnit! and i don't think ill be able to watch it the day it airs because i have a huge test. boohoo!

forgot to mention how painful it was to see kawees face when narin ripped off the necklace. it made my heart hurt. haha.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken cries like a little boy opposed to a man. LOL. Snot comes out of his nose and everything. I feel really bad for him when he cries. Ken is quite convincing when he cries as well. His face is just extremely sad and emotional when he cries But it looks like a little boy. I don't know if I make sense. LOL.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree he is quite convincing when he cries but sometimes I can't help laughing too...I don't know why maybe I'm just sadist haha.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Ken cries like a little boy opposed to a man. LOL. Snot comes out of his nose and everything. I feel really bad for him when he cries. Ken is quite convincing when he cries as well. His face is just extremely sad and emotional when he cries But it looks like a little boy. I don't know if I make sense. LOL.
i dont think that fair to say...everyone cries like that, ken is crying with emotions that real crying

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
wOWOoo another page owned by Me

Just got done watching eps 7 wowow i just wanna slap leela selfish ass so bad...The daddy die because of her shes trying to blame it all on OUR HAWT MAN...HEHE...DAMM WOWOW ANOTHER WEEK...cant wait..hehe

kouvang

sarNie Egg
Just finished ep7

The dad is dead...and its sad but the drama have to continue...

I read one of the posts saying that their is the possibility that the will be ask for kawee and leela to get marry. is that possible? i watched the old version when my understanding thai was still bad so i did not remember much about what was say in the will but can someone clarify about what the will say, in the old version or hint of the new version.

Why would the dad ask kawee to marry leela and not narin?