[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. ill admit that louis is very attractive. my oh my how much he has grown since raptors. lols. he looks soo manly now. :p BUT his character is still annoying! :lol:
if only he cut his hair!!! his hair really bugs me.. other than that, he's hottt.. :drool:

awee, you're too kind hehe. but i am here to entertain ^_^ i'm super Noy ;)

hahaha ur funnie noy... omg u didnt own this page .. wat a surprise.. xp lol..
uh.. i know.. whenever ceda is in here.. she takes over... :(

So...anyone going tomorrow? Anyone here a fan of Num Sonram?

PAGE OWNED LOL

I LOVE SB :dude:​
I'm a num fan, but i don't live in the frisco area. :(

DAL and CHEN...I love reading you guy's comments. You too NOY. Freaking hilarious!!
you are hilarious too ceda! i still remember when you told us you drove all the way home just to check SB & you were on breakk... i was laughing so hard when i read that! :loool:

Ken laughs adorable? Hm...I don't know. I mean, he is one fine-ass mo-fo, but not too big on his laughing style.
lol. i like his laugh. i like him.. oh he's hott...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh man... check out Louis's arms!! he is ripped... :drool:

Since Ken is off-limits... i'll go for the next best thing--Louis!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
you are hilarious too ceda! i still remember when you told us you drove all the way home just to check SB & you were on breakk... i was laughing so hard when i read that! :loool:
lol. i like his laugh. i like him.. oh he's hott...
LOL...I tried to be sneaky at work, but it wouldn't let me go to SW. I was like bummer...I remember I didn't even eat lunch that day. Good, cause I seriously need to work on my weigh anyway. Goodness for my mal-functioning computer. Put me in check for one-good long week! I was able to step away for a while Now, I'm back and I have to be extra careful with this "lovely" computer (I meant piece of sh*t...ssssh. Don't want it to hear me or it'll purposely die again)...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh man... check out Louis's arms!! he is ripped... :drool:

Since Ken is off-limits... i'll go for the next best thing--Louis!
Yeah...the hair really gots to go...oh and work on his voice a bit. Needs to be more masculine. Any man with that tone of voice yelling at me well never scare me. He doesn't match Ann though. They're a bit odd to me. His acting skill has really improved though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL...I tried to be sneaky at work, but it wouldn't let me go to SW. I was like bummer...I remember I didn't even eat lunch that day. Good, cause I seriously need to work on my weigh anyway. Goodness for my mal-functioning computer. Put me in check for one-good long week! I was able to step away for a while Now, I'm back and I have to be extra careful with this "lovely" computer (I meant piece of sh*t...ssssh. Don't want it to hear me or it'll purposely die again)...
:loool: hilarious i tell you! i know what you mean though, i remember when my computer broke for a week.. omg, i thought i was gonna die! seem like the longest week of my life!... i'm addicted to my computer... can't leave it alone...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Its off topic but I've been watching fated to love you as well, its really funny and good. Of course Sawan Bieng is way better1
What's "fated love." Is it good? Who's in it? I haven't watch any other lakorn since JLR ended, except for SB.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This is so not cool. I work with victim's of violent crimes, mainly sexual assualt, and here I am...rooting for R-scenes. Seriously, the things I said to victims totally contradicts how I feel about R-scenes in lakorns. I feel bad.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah...the hair really gots to go...oh and work on his voice a bit. Needs to be more masculine. Any man with that tone of voice yelling at me well never scare me. He doesn't match Ann though. They're a bit odd to me. His acting skill has really improved though.
omg that made me laugh soo hardd..... :lol: i'm talking about appearance wise! he's acting aint all that.. but it's okay... i can work my way around him.. teach him a few things.. you know..

What's "fated love." Is it good? Who's in it? I haven't watch any other lakorn since JLR ended, except for SB.
uhm. its a taiwan drama i think. i've never heard of it or watch it so i can't tell you if it's good or not. the plot is somewhat similar to SB.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i gotta give Leela props though... she's very persistent. she wants kawee & she's doing whatever it takes to get him. she's stupid for it because kawee don't want her... but heyy... she's just dreaming that maybe one day her & kawee will be together [ yeah right... keep dreaming...]
True...

Sometimes persistence takes you further in life and sometimes, it holds you back from moving on with life (this holds true for Leela).

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
omg that made me laugh soo hardd..... :lol: i'm talking about appearance wise! he's acting aint all that.. but it's okay... i can work my way around him.. teach him a few things.. you know..
uhm. its a taiwan drama i think. i've never heard of it or watch it so i can't tell you if it's good or not. the plot is somewhat similar to SB.
LOL...

Oh, Taiwanese drama? Starring Rainy Yang and Mike He, right? Wait, I think that one is call "Why Why Love?" I don't know.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
This is so not cool. I work with victim's of violent crimes, mainly sexual assualt, and here I am...rooting for R-scenes. Seriously, the things I said to victims totally contradicts how I feel about R-scenes in lakorns. I feel bad.
ah... that's a tough job.. but i'm there with you. i root for Rawr scene but i wouldn't want it to happen in real life.. maybe because in lakorns, it's not as brutal as in real life. pra'ek don't assult or beat the nang'ek.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am so anxious to see what's gonna happen next...well, we know what's gonna happen from the older versions, but I wanna see how Ann and Ken will act out those scenes. Ken should get another award for this role. I think he just might. And yes, someone did mention that Ken outshines Ann in the lakorn and I 100% agree. But Ann is phenomenon!!! As always!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ah... that's a tough job.. but i'm there with you. i root for Rawr scene but i wouldn't want it to happen in real life.. maybe because in lakorns, it's not as brutal as in real life. pra'ek don't assult or beat the nang'ek.
In real life, I'm teaching my boyfriend to be more aggressive! LOL He's afraid of the law.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My eyes are hurting. If I get anymore blinder than I am right now...that won't be good. I can't hardly see 10 feet ahead of me without my nerdy glasses and starring at a computer screen in the dark is not helping.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeahhh 321 owned by Noy! :dude:
I am so anxious to see what's gonna happen next...well, we know what's gonna happen from the older versions, but I wanna see how Ann and Ken will act out those scenes. Ken should get another award for this role. I think he just might. And yes, someone did mention that Ken outshines Ann in the lakorn and I 100% agree. But Ann is phenomenon!!! As always!
oh yeah.. ken does outshine. i think it's because this is ken's first time being in an agressive role & he's just so good at it. & when he cries.. oh my heavens.. it touches your heart.

judyp

sarNie Adult
In real life, I'm teaching my boyfriend to be more aggressive! LOL He's afraid of the law.
hahah. im side busting. but just hope it doesn't backfire on you. lols. i wish my bf was a little more afraid of the laws. hes gotten in too much trouble to give a crap really. haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dang! I'm spamming again. Maybe I should just wait til I have all my thoughts together and put it in one looooong comment.

I'm determine to go to Thailand next year. And while I'm there, I'm DETERMINED to stalk P'Ken. He shall be mine. He will love me...yes he will.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i think ken definitely deserves an award for this role. its soo nice to see him in these type of roles because we don't get to see it often. he usually plays a genuinely nice guy, which i adore, but being aggressive is sexier. especially when it comes from ken. :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh yeahhh 321 owned by Noy! :dude:
oh yeah.. ken does outshine. i think it's because this is ken's first time being in an agressive role & he's just so good at it. & when he cries.. oh my heavens.. it touches your heart.
DAMN! Nature called and I had to go. LUCKY! By the way, where's Kashie?

I LOVE SB! :dude: