[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Which fan fiction have you read of mine. I have about 3 on the line. But I let go of JLR 2 until Rome and Rita. I don't feel like writing it any more. Still hook on Rome and Rita and I can't wait for their lakorn out. And now SB is forcing my concious to write one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg...episode 9 was so good!!! you ladies need to hurry up and watch it so we can tlk about it!! haha..i dont wanna spoil it...but that part where he hugs her in this episode is so cute!!...she's like crying on his shoulder :wub:
I don't need to watcht it to spam. I can spam about it even without watching the new episodes yet. I will catch up on it tonight for a fact.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg...episode 9 was so good!!! you ladies need to hurry up and watch it so we can tlk about it!! haha..i dont wanna spoil it...but that part where he hugs her in this episode is so cute!!...she's like crying on his shoulder :wub:
omg wasn't it just!!?!?! kawee's changing his ways now. narin broke him down!!!

Which fan fiction have you read of mine. I have about 3 on the line. But I let go of JLR 2 until Rome and Rita. I don't feel like writing it any more. Still hook on Rome and Rita and I can't wait for their lakorn out. And now SB is forcing my concious to write one.
haha. your SB conscious is right...! listen to that. ^_^ i started reading tourmented cast lover. it's good hunnn!

Bye SB ladies! Tonight I will be back!
aweee... okayy then SWUL [spam with you later. lol]

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
DAMN IT!!! Computer has been dead foreverness! Again, missing out on all the laughs and silliness. Just dropping by HELLOOOOOO! I miss the SB thread!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. i cannot wait for episode 10!!! kawee is gonna be the sweetheart we are all waiting for.... *gasps*
i'm so in love with this lakorn! [& i'm spamming by myself again.. lol.] GO kawee go get the girl you've been waiting for! ^_^

me too, i can not wait for epi 10...they better have lots and lots of sweet scenes cause he owes it to narin.... :p

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
wow......i can't believe ken pushed ann in epi.8.........so rough and mean
i admire louis' courage in epi.9.....standing up to ken and admitting his feelings for ann -_-

just because kawee admit being the father and saying that narin is his wife so he'll go find her...and won't come back until he find her......no one has forgiven him for being mean yet right?

can't wait for epi.10

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wow......i can't believe ken pushed ann in epi.8.........so rough and mean
i admire louis' courage in epi.9.....standing up to ken and admitting his feelings for ann -_-
just because kawee admit being the father and saying that narin is his wife so he'll go find her...and won't come back until he find her......no one has forgiven him for being mean yet right?
can't wait for epi.10
awee.. i know right louis is a gentlemen too! pat's so in love with him hehe.

no one's forgiven kawee yet. kawee has to prove to himself & others that he is change man.

omg, i was laughing at the scene where tom, pat & narin's mom ignored leela when she asked where kawee went. the look on tom's face was funny. it was as if he were saying.. 'don't worry bout it girrr.." lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
omg, i was laughing at the scene where tom, pat & narin's mom ignored leela when she asked where kawee went. the look on tom's face was funny. it was as if he were saying.. 'don't worry bout it girrr.." lol
[/quote]

Me too!!!.....leela is a psycho!!!..... :spin:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg wasn't it just!!?!?! kawee's changing his ways now. narin broke him down!!!
haha. your SB conscious is right...! listen to that. ^_^ i started reading tourmented cast lover. it's good hunnn!
aweee... okayy then SWUL [spam with you later. lol]
i know!! its so cute when he cries to himself...omg i just love PAT!!!! hahaha..she's the mastermind of this lakorn seriously :lol:

DAMN IT!!! Computer has been dead foreverness! Again, missing out on all the laughs and silliness. Just dropping by HELLOOOOOO! I miss the SB thread!
aww ceda!!!! you need to come and spam with us :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but she has to in order for the lakorn to go on longer..hhehehhe..she just has to!!.... :p
haha. i don't blame her! if i were narin, i would've just ignored him completely... ahhh.. who am i kidding i would've forgiven him already! too sexy to resist!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know!! its so cute when he cries to himself...omg i just love PAT!!!! hahaha..she's the mastermind of this lakorn seriously :lol:
aww ceda!!!! you need to come and spam with us :p
Pat is a "G"... it was kute when tom asked her to ride with him. she was alll like wow! :wub:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg..just finish part 9..........*sigh* this lakorn is just full of everything..love..revenge..a bit comedy..emotions...all in one..remind me of "oum ruk" it was just the perfect lakorn..with the perfect couple..=]

i agree with noy...everytime i see Ken cries..my heart just breakdowns with him..i've never seen any pra ek cry like him before..all those tear drops...oh my......just crush my heart into pieces...i definently cant wait for the next part.

i see how everyone is saying that the R scenes was just too much..come on now..i thought it was just perfect..could be a little bit more...lol i mean when there's hardly any R scenes..there's complaining..but when there's too much..its just too much..most of the other lakorns..its just like 1 R scenes and BAM the nang ek is pregnant..and that just doesnt satisfy me...lol i love every moment of it..especially the pool scene...haha..yeah..me and my dirty kinky mind..lol that was friggin sexy..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg..just finish part 9..........*sigh* this lakorn is just full of everything..love..revenge..a bit comedy..emotions...all in one..remind me of "oum ruk" it was just the perfect lakorn..with the perfect couple..=]

i agree with noy...everytime i see Ken cries..my heart just breakdowns with him..i've never seen any pra ek cry like him before..all those tear drops...oh my......just crush my heart into pieces...i definently cant wait for the next part.

i see how everyone is saying that the R scenes was just too much..come on now..i thought it was just perfect..could be a little bit more...lol i mean when there's hardly any R scenes..there's complaining..but when there's too much..its just too much..most of the other lakorns..its just like 1 R scenes and BAM the nang ek is pregnant..and that just doesnt satisfy me...lol i love every moment of it..especially the pool scene...haha..yeah..me and my dirty kinky mind..lol that was friggin sexy..lol

yay right on!! i was ALLL for the Rawr Baby Rawrrr! heeh. :lol: