[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i always thought ken was an ok actor until now.......i think he's great ...he express his emotions very well , no wonder the audience in thailand wish they were narin

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i always thought ken was an ok actor until now.......i think he's great ...he express his emotions very well , no wonder the audience in thailand wish they were narin
lmao. forget wishing to narin, i wanna be noi! she's having his REAL baby! awwe man.. so depressing.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
epi.10........so draggy for me........
it seem like they just want to show some kawee suffering......but not working........
half the time i was like.........dang with all kawee's money......shouldn't he find narin already.......
there's really no point of him going around town looking like a sorry a**.........

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
but epi.11 show some romance..........
kawee was being so sweet to narin.......but she's so stubborn.....
if she doesn't want him........she should have called the cop........she doesn't have to act all innocent and stubborn......annoyed me so much.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it seem like they just want to show some kawee suffering......but not working........
half the time i was like.........dang with all kawee's money......shouldn't he find narin already.......
there's really no point of him going around town looking like a sorry a**.........
but he did find her in episode 10....i was siding with kawee narin was pissing me off

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
did anybody notice that in epi.6 or 5 kawee was feeding narin........
so why in epi. 10 or 11.....he doesn't know how to cook?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol i didn't even realize that. kawee could've hired a Private investigator to find narin! how come i didn't figure that out!?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
but epi.11 show some romance..........
kawee was being so sweet to narin.......but she's so stubborn.....
if she doesn't want him........she should have called the cop........she doesn't have to act all innocent and stubborn......annoyed me so much.
you didnt catch all the sweet things kawee say and did for narin? 10 and 11 was best episode for me so far

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i'm talking to myself but..........

is lee the bad girl in here?
she should start doing some bad stuff to stop narin and kawee.......
maybe then they'll realize their love for each other........

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i hope it they make it worth while .....i'll be re watching his for a long time and next i'll be moving on to ann and aum
i still need to go back & watch some of his lakorns! i missed out a lot! when is ann & aum's lakorn airing anywaise?

but he did find her in episode 10....i was siding with kawee narin was pissing me off
oh yeah i was on kawee's side the whole time!

did anybody notice that in epi.6 or 5 kawee was feeding narin........
so why in epi. 10 or 11.....he doesn't know how to cook?
i'm still confused about that... haha.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
it's only kawee who's being sweet and nice........
narin's......not even close.

but i guess what she's doing is right......if i'm her......i wouldn't even look at him!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'm talking to myself but..........

is lee the bad girl in here?
she should start doing some bad stuff to stop narin and kawee.......
maybe then they'll realize their love for each other........
i might be wrong but when you post your talking to yourself right?
and leela is the n'rai
seriously you dont noticed anything bad leela doing to narin?
she mind controling thats worst, she using their sister relationship to blackmail narin

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i still need to go back & watch some of his lakorns! i missed out a lot! when is ann & aum's lakorn airing anywaise?
oh yeah i was on kawee's side the whole time!
i'm still confused about that... haha.
i think they still filming
and kawee just didnt know how to cook narin favorite food thats all