[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
People spam so much for no reason lol. I mean no matter how much you spam at SW you will not get changed to a different color to gain more status.
thats make sw extra special. we dont like to chase out people. they are welcome any time.

so i finished reading a book yesterday nite & it was really good! it has like lakorn type of plot too! so crazy!
you got to share it. is it similar to sb. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Apparently I didn't watch it because I don't watch any of Aum's lakorn and don't care much about Aff.lol. I only watch lakorns with my fav. or all time stars.

oh yeahh? i'm starting to not like aff. <_< her upcoming lakorn with ken... i'm only gonna watch it because of ken & only ken! & vicky! i loveeee vicky! i hope vicky & ken get together in the end!

I didn't even knew that Ken existed until Oum Ruk.lol.

Yay! Another page for me!

the very first lakorn i watched of ken was sua 11 thua... hottttt! loved him in neung nai suang with janie! he look goregous! faint... sigh..

People spam so much for no reason lol. I mean no matter how much you spam at SW you will not get changed to a different color to gain more status.

just keep spamming anywaise. :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

oh yeahh? i'm starting to not like aff. <_< her upcoming lakorn with ken... i'm only gonna watch it because of ken & only ken! & vicky! i loveeee vicky! i hope vicky & ken get together in the end!

the very first lakorn i watched of ken was sua 11 thua... hottttt! loved him in neung nai suang with janie! he look goregous! faint... sigh..

just keep spamming anywaise. :lol:
i agree but ken did marry vicky and took care of aff and her brother because she went kuku

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Which book? I might wanna read it too^^!
it's called the diplomat's wife. it takes place during WWII. the nazi & all that stuff. a girl name marta was rescued by an american solider & they were planning to get marry but he dies first & marta ends up marrying this british man. marta was prego with the american solider. there were so many others things in the book. after finishing it i was teary eyes!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
after reading the 1st chapter of that book i was hooked! it had romance, suspense, betrayal, it's like an emotional rollercoaster!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it's called the diplomat's wife. it takes place during WWII. the nazi & all that stuff. a girl name marta was rescued by an american solider & they were planning to get marry but he dies first & marta ends up marrying this british man. marta was prego with the american solider. there were so many others things in the book. after finishing it i was teary eyes!
sound good

nikki1786

LizQuen
do you know guys where i can get some ken pix?

i gotta lot of aum's pic now.... now its Ken turn to fill my laptop with his pix...

also

i wanna get some pics of ann...:)

p.s.

since im waiting for the ending of SB... to make another MV, im gonna make a slide pics at the moment because im kinda tired with my fan art of aff and aum...

i need to be inspire again to finish the fan art.... (watercolor is kinda complicated...) (-.-)V

fun

Expired Sarnie
after reading the 1st chapter of that book i was hooked! it had romance, suspense, betrayal, it's like an emotional rollercoaster!
i normally dont read those kind of book. i am more mysterious and fantasy but i have read some romance. they are not that bad. lol.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
do you know guys where i can get some ken pix?

i gotta lot of aum's pic now.... now its Ken turn to fill my laptop with his pix...

also

i wanna get some pics of ann...:)

p.s.

since im waiting for the ending of SB... to make another MV, im gonna make a slide pics at the moment because im kinda tired with my fan art of aff and aum...

i need to be inspire again to finish the fan art.... (watercolor is kinda complicated...) (-.-)V

theres ken thread in the thai star section..look it up