[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ladies got to go...ill be back tomorrow...lol....i hope that we get to watch SB TONIGHT...ahhhhh....to day dream about it...lol.....NIGHT LADIES...yep 500 pages...more to come after tomorrow...LOL....
lol alright hunn spam with you tomorrow!

our work is done for tonight..LOL....CHERRRY!!!!.... :D

i know right! we're so awesome ladies!

imma have a drink for our 500pgs...lol kidding..its only tuesday...lol
you should drink because it's tuesday! lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
some asian guy in stockton are pretty hot. not a lot but a few.

lol. the asian guys in frisco are fine... i love the asian guys in the east coast.. hottt!

asian guys are short so i don't go for them.. black guys are usually the ones who are up my ass.. lmao. not literately.. just yeah... :lol:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..i dont know..if all the asian guys would at least look like ken..just a wee bit..i think this world would be a better && beautiful place to live..lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
an asian guy that is tall..thats what interest me..lol im tall..cant have the guy tippy toeing..lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
yes it take about a good 15 minutes to get home and i didnt want to leave that long so i was like i have to stay.

:lol: ! My house is like 25 min away from my school, but we can't really use the internet to our hearts desire, only when i bring my laptop!!

fun

Expired Sarnie

lol. the asian guys in frisco are fine... i love the asian guys in the east coast.. hottt!

asian guys are short so i don't go for them.. black guys are usually the ones who are up my ass.. lmao. not literately.. just yeah... :lol:
you have to really search for a hot sexy tall asian guy and they are not easy to find.

haha..i dont know..if all the asian guys would at least look like ken..just a wee bit..i think this world would be a better && beautiful place to live..lol
a little would be good enough at least.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
welps..i'll see you ladies tomorrow=] have fun..cos i did today..lol my head is still going crazy with all the pages flipping..lol friggen noy..lol cant wait for tomorrow espisode=] my love for ken *sigh*

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

My sister said a guy in her class looks like Ken, but i can't go see if it's true since she goes to college!!

I said i was going to leave for a bit but I'm still here!! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

oh i know right.. i'm not into japanese/korean/chinese type of guys.. cuz they kinda look girly.. i need my man to be manly.. not like girly... if i wanted a girl, i'll go get me one.. aint hard to get! lol

an asian guy that is tall..thats what interest me..lol im tall..cant have the guy tippy toeing..lol

i need them tall too! 6 feet or taller... haha. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: ! My house is like 25 min away from my school, but we can't really use the internet to our hearts desire, only when i bring my laptop!!
i am here in secret. i have to close the window when the teacher comes by. college is no fun. all my friends are at a university and my friends who attends city college with me are busy.

fun

Expired Sarnie

oh i know right.. i'm not into japanese/korean/chinese type of guys.. cuz they kinda look girly.. i need my man to be manly.. not like girly... if i wanted a girl, i'll go get me one.. aint hard to get! lol

i need them tall too! 6 feet or taller... haha. ^_^
5'8 or 6 is good enough for me. No taller I dont want to tip toe to kiss a guy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
welps..i'll see you ladies tomorrow=] have fun..cos i did today..lol my head is still going crazy with all the pages flipping..lol friggen noy..lol cant wait for tomorrow espisode=] my love for ken *sigh*
your ken?!? you got it all wrong.. he's mine.. he screams my name out loud at nite before going to bed.. lmao :lol:

but it was fun spamming with you again hunn! come back tomorrow kayyy! :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am going to head home now. my mom is probably wondering what i am doing with the car, yes i dont have a car, i use my parents. i am too poor at this moment.