[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile

Don't we all kinda understand each other in here? Don't leave us out? I mean, some of us may seemed too overly obsessed the page claiming thingy...but we too are extremely depressed.
SORRY!
i know we all understand each other in here!...SORRY....i know all of us are depressed!.....and SORRY once again.....i know we all love kawee and narin.....and we all HATE LEELA.....!

veasna

sarNie Egg
I'm enjoy watching this Lakorn very much, don't want to end.
Why good movie always end so quick?

Love Ken & love the way his wear HOT HOT HOT.

fun

Expired Sarnie
SORRY!
i know we all understand each other in here!...SORRY....i know all of us are depressed!.....and SORRY once again.....i know we all love kawee and narin.....and we all HATE LEELA.....!
you dont have to apologize.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
awee.. my first club experience was down in TJ.. it was funnn.. i went crazyy.. dancing with anybody & everybody. :rolleyes:
OMG!!! My clubbing experience in TJ was nothing but HORRIBLE! I would never EVER go down there again. First of all, the cab drivers are fawken crazy drivers! Second of all...everybody fawken smells in there. And...all the men are fawken PERVERTS!!! Some stupid Mexican offered to take my friend to a motel (after I had already brushed him off) and when she told him to get the hell away from her...he pulled down his pants and flashed his itsy, bitsy, tiny ass weenie! I was, no STILL am traumatized! And then, some white dude tried to pull my straps loose...URGH! Just thinking about it makes me all sick again.

But, I'm glad you had a good time though. You were probably too drunk to remember anyway. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG!!! My clubbing experience in TJ was nothing but HORRIBLE! I would never EVER go down there again. First of all, the cab drivers are fawken crazy drivers! Second of all...everybody fawken smells in there. And...all the men are fawken PERVERTS!!! Some stupid Mexican offered to take my friend to a motel (after I had already brushed him off) and when she told him to get the hell away from her...he pulled down his pants and flashed his itsy, bitsy, tiny ass weenie! I was, no STILL am traumatized! And then, some white dude tried to pull my straps loose...URGH! Just thinking about it makes me all sick again.

But, I'm glad you had a good time though. You were probably too drunk to remember anyway. LOL
awee... drinking in TJ?! me? hell no. forget that.. i don't drink in tj. we went in a huge group of friends.. guys & girls. mostly guys though cuz they are there to protect us girls. haha. it was super fun.. i wouldn't do it again because yeah.. i'm not gonna risk my life to go to TJ... hell no.. it was my friend's birthday so that's why we went. ^_^ other than that, i wouldn't go again.. too many high school kids!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
what would you have done to NOY lol.
I would find out her SSN and go murder her!!! LOL! Then you and I can bury her...LOL

I don't know...I'd be depressed like I am right now too! And I would refuse to quote her or comment her. LOL...like that would hurt her. WTH?? LOL

I LOVE SB!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would find out her SSN and go murder her!!! LOL! Then you and I can bury her...LOL

I don't know...I'd be depressed like I am right now too! And I would refuse to quote her or comment her. LOL...like that would hurt her. WTH?? LOL

I LOVE SB!
that is pretty harsh.. lol.. you are on your own. lmao i love NOY! LOL