[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awee... it's okay i understand. we need to have SB date. lmao. :lol:

i gotta get going too.. gotta go to wal-mart... hehe. you owe me a date riah [& so does kashie..]

haha girl..i just got back from wal-mart right now..lol omg..im like bored out of my mind..i watch the pra ek pra ek concert last nite just to see Ken sing..watch a few parts from Rang Ngao..then Aiy Maa Lek [just to see his steamy hot body] lol and now im here...*sigh*

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken cried just as much as anne did lol. i never saw the emotional nor aggressive side of him before. his role as kawee shows alot of emotions

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow...... hello! i just woke up and its 11:44am here right now...

wazzup guys!

SB fever is so high right now... can't get enough so everybody is gonna watch again.... (^-^)V

nikki1786

LizQuen
wait guys,

i read somewhere here in this thread that ken and ann have a movie????

is it true or ken-aff movie?

but anyways,

i rather wanted to see the ken-ann on movie than aff....:D

another question...

what about the upcoming series of ken-aff and aum-ann? do you think it will be HELL as FEVER like JLR and SB series? i mean they switch love teams together...

for me... though i haven't see the series yet.. but i think it will not be fever as like their original love teams (aum-aff and ken-ann).

tinah

sarNie Coma
it could be hot but fans already iffy about the pra'nang switching couple. i wish ken could change place with aum and aum could go to aff so we'll all be happy hehe

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it could be hot but fans already iffy about the pra'nang switching couple. i wish ken could change place with aum and aum could go to aff so we'll all be happy hehe
not gonna lie fans could change their mind at any moment.....who knows

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im the loyal fan though ^_^ aum/anne could have chemistry but ill still love her w/ken more. from now, i still like her w/willy but now ken is included
fans in thailand at most...us fans dont matter to them it the fan in thailand that really counts i guess