[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
dude...i think imma take off my siggie of me && ken..lol cos im just hurting myself cos i know that he's married..sniffles...why oh why...lol "if only"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
damn mama..you name everything...lol its so true though cos knowing Kawee's character..he wouldnt do that shit for anyone..and i mean anyone..that just prove how much he loves Narin..and to top it off..i think SB torturing scene was much more horrific than JLR...Ann took alot of shit from Kawee..he freaken threw her ass off the boat..slap her in the car..alot of fighting scenes that look more realistic..in JLR...there was alot of torturing scenes..but during those torturing scenes...where was Aum?? it was just bascially showing Aff going through those bad moments on her own...but with SB...Kawee was there..torturing poor Narin..showing her that he's the man in charge...and through all those fighting scenes...alot of emotions..alot of everything..all i got to say left is that Sawan Bieng won my heart just like that!!!
omg i know..

he rawred her 4 times
slapped 1 once
kissed her 3 times [ or more]
threw her off the boat
threw her in the ocean
tied her up
kissed her in public
dragged her onto the beach
was perverted towards her
went balistics whenever tom got close to narin
ripped her shirt off [the scene where narin was wearing tom's shirt]
pushed narin causing her to bleed

awe.. man this list can go on forever! lol

ken is too sweet...i wonder how cute will he treat noi when her stomach gets as big as anne's in sb..

girl..i dont even wanna think about that..*sniffles* i still cant believe that he's married..lol but im happy that he got married to one of my fav nang ek from back then=]
oh i love noi. she's awesome for an old fart. heheh.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..more like let everyone laugh at=[ sniffles..but hey...i can still dream...lol like i said 'if ony" lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha..more like let everyone laugh at me=[ sniffles..but hey...i can still dream...lol like i said 'if ony" lol

of course i dream of him all the time.. haha :lol:

but samantha i gotta go! i'll try to get on later! i'mma do my Pat & tom MV tonite.. hehe. bye hunn! :kiss:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww okie dokie mama..i cant wait to see the mv..keep them coming...hehe..im telling ya...lets have a SB mv gallery..i think it'll be more easier for us to find them on sw...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol..hi galz.. dag i cant believe sb is over..m eeek.. sorry galz but havent watched last ep yet xp .. im so behind lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i know we got different COMMENTS about their picture in LIPS...

im gonna say my side too...

as a fashion design student, their picture in LIPS is so classic and just like an SB series... they performing and tell a different story of SB here in these pictures.

over all

i like the picture and its so HIGH END fashion....

i like the pose of ANN in the bath tub and Ken when wearing a sunglasses....lmao (obviously the avatar of NOY is this picture...)

for those people who haven't seen these GIF's i made...

here it is and grab it if you want...:)

hope you like it! i'll make more and post it later...:)

nina07

sarNie Adult
i just watched the ending..and it was soo cute !! when he asked her to marry him and she wiped his tears!!! gosh i was soo jealous haha..i hope they have another lakorn again..hehe XD

and ken could cry like a muthaf***** haha!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg!...i am so depressed over this past 2 days...because SB as ended and i don't know what to do.....i love this lakorn so such and everything just seems to be prefect. the begin to the end...i love every min. of this lakorn....

i would really miss these two on screen...i really hope they can on screen again....i would to see ken and ann in a perioded lakorn.......

FOR EXAMPLE: (TA-WEE-POK)....hehehehehe.....please make my wish cime true!

(TA-WEE-POK)--------ALL THE WAY!

still SB fever!....it has not cool down yet!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
here you go dal :p
Aof- Jood Orn Kong Chun
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gsfsif

Panatda - Sin Sood Suk Tee
http://www.sendspace.com/file/01e7lw
Thank you very, very much. I am going to put it on my phone this time after I finish posting. Thank you!!!! :wub: :clap:

ooohhhh... i got one.

i would LOVE to see a role where Ann is in love with ken.
Ann will be independent & smart mouth but she will do just about anything for ken [hehe]
& ken will be the nice guy who doesn't really care about Ann.

i love those type of lakorns where pra'eks don't care for nang'ek at first.. hehe. brings tears to my eyes.. like in Bussaba Rey Ruk... man i cried so much in that lakorn!
Who stars in Bussaba Rey Ruk?

Bellfire, that shoot was just so naughty. :blush:;) I liked the bathtub one of Ann as well. Ken looked great in all of the pics, of course. I liked some of Ann's clothes. I liked the one where Ken was tied up. ;)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
damn mama..you name everything...lol its so true though cos knowing Kawee's character..he wouldnt do that shit for anyone..and i mean anyone..that just prove how much he loves Narin..and to top it off..i think SB torturing scene was much more horrific than JLR...Ann took alot of shit from Kawee..he freaken threw her ass off the boat..slap her in the car..alot of fighting scenes that look more realistic..in JLR...there was alot of torturing scenes..but during those torturing scenes...where was Aum?? it was just bascially showing Aff going through those bad moments on her own...but with SB...Kawee was there..torturing poor Narin..showing her that he's the man in charge...and through all those fighting scenes...alot of emotions..alot of everything..all i got to say left is that Sawan Bieng won my heart just like that!!!

WOW! that was a great phase: SAWAN BIENG WON YOUR HEART JUST LIKE THAT!....

i love that phase a lot...i think that its very stright out...i think SB has won my heart just like that too!

SB all the way! and after the lakorn ended i thought that my FEVER will cool down but in the main time it juts rise higher then ever!....

want to see more of ken and ann on screen!

please hear my prays!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
To cure the relapse of not having SB anymore would be to get it and watch it over and over again. I am going to need a lot of copies of this lakorn. I can see myself ruin the DVDs from watching too much. LOL. I mentioned earlier that IPTV has SB for sale now as of yesterday. I ordered it and can't wait to watch on TV instead of the internet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay! i got a page! hehehe... owned by Noy! :tease:
awee.. thanks for the lovely comments samantha... you're just being too nice! hehe. :kiss:

oh i know.. i was just thinking bout how kawee had to work his ass off to get narin to forgive him & ish.. but harit on the other, just gave soraya a bracelet & they were like even!! what the crap kind of apology is that?!

- kawee cried his eyes off
- stood out in the pouring rain,
- slept on the bench in front of narin's house
- probably froze his balls sleeping outside
- cooked her food numerous times
- was pushed into the water
- narin pushed him away
- clip her toe nail!
- stayed by her side when narin wasn't doing good
- woke his ass early in the morning to pick flowers for narin
- cleaned her house
- washed her clothes
- man ... kawee done did everything a man is against!

go Kaweee go! he stepped his game up!
you got a good point there!..now you made teerak come out of her shell too lol

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
SAWAN BIENG FOREVER!!!! LOL

:lmao: still lmao....ok ok ok....SB Forever, but can we stop picking on JLR!!!! I agree with everyone else, SB had a better script and AUM should have begged for forgivness, and JLR's ending sucked compared to SB's ending, but DANG everybody is turning on JLR :( We can love them both, right? JLR is good in its own right and SB has its own thing, :lmao: can we stop trying to make the two lakorns "fight"....still laughing as I write this :lmao:

And I wonder what would have happened if Aff played the part of Narin and Ann played Soriya?

nikki1786

LizQuen
me...

i'll be expecting their next lakorn if ever... and im so relax.. coz i got AUM to update with...:D

i saw the ending last night too but without subs... well, since i've read the translation in lyn's blog...

i guess its not a problem for me anymore to watch it without subs... but im gonna watch again after wishy is done.

anyways, im expecting their next lakorn... but when??? what's the plans for ann-ken?

right now, im just reading both two threads.... here and the botan greep sood tai...:D

i ask for spoiler scenes in the novel of aum-aff and tui-ploy.:D

for SB, my mv is still processing... (rendering)... while waiting... im doing a GIF of Aff...

p.s.

can someone give a link where i can find some solo pictures of ann????

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know much about JLR....but i know MUCH about SB.....

i think thats is good that Ann plays a narin and AFF as soriya.....i think they both match thier parts a lot!