[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
no i didn't..just fighting in the thread Tinah had up yesterday about how SB's rating topped JLR's rating...eheheh
i know...there's noting negative about her..so they can try and look...ehehehe
oh..on we didn't..well i didn't i don't tink..or else i would have alreadie brought Aff's BF in on the battle too...her bf isn't very good looking either i dun knoe why she's coming out to attack Ann's bf...and dun get me started on Pinky... :rolleyes:
oh i see. but i guess she has her opinion and stuff. we should not be like them.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i tried i honestly did..there was a point where i stop comparing..just enjoyed the lakorn...but not everyone tinks the way you do..just go kinda angry wen "they" questioned why we even like Sawan Bieng...brought in Ann's bf...and poked at Ken...ehehe..not my Ken..anyting but my ken theeradeth
we are just awesome fans that all

nikki1786

LizQuen
UNTIL SOMEONE GETS TIRED OF IT.... i hope the war will stop after the upcoming lakorns of switching love teams... ken-Aff and Ann-Aum....

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
i know rite...dun worrie you'll get the courage once you're here for a long time...i was so shy wen i first came on SarnWorld..eheheh

Xm&sX..wat may Kashie call you by?..did you see my welcome a like two pages back??
oh. you can call me MS, that is my nickname. :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
so how long will this be before it ends? i do not want to see anyone hurt.
aww u're too cute...ehehee..well i do want it to end too..but i'm not about to stand back and let someone bad-mouth my sweethearts..anyways..i hope it ends w/ the whole Ann-Ken-Aff-Aum ting..it's almost like the producers know we're fighting and trying to unite us...LOL :lol:

denial. wow. so you really hate the people?
i personally don't hate anyone except two ppl in this forum..and they're no the ones i'm agruing with..they're not even ever in the thai section..tose two just like to come out of nowhere ocassionally and piss a lot of ppl off...

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
i tried i honestly did..there was a point where i stop comparing..just enjoyed the lakorn...but not everyone tinks the way you do..just go kinda angry wen "they" questioned why we even like Sawan Bieng...brought in Ann's bf...and poked at Ken...ehehe..not my Ken..anyting but my ken theeradeth
i see. i do not want to offended anyone here but doesn't everyone have a right to their own opinion. can we not just let this go? i like jam leuy ruk and starting to really like sawan bieng too.