[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa kashie.. so hardcore lol.. hahahhaha xp .. oh yea sandra said this lakorn seems to intense for her n that ken doesnt attract her ..
i know she keeps telling me tat..but tat tense is wat this lakorn is all about..so wen she's less stress about HW and other school stuff i hope she'll see it..LOL...wat?! she has bad taste then!! lol..j/k..actuallie i use to get Chakrit & Ken messed up..weird tat she would like Chakrit & not Ken

i'm not hardcore..i'm just soft for Ken ehehe :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know she keeps telling me tat..but tat tense is wat this lakorn is all about..so wen she's less stress about HW and other school stuff i hope she'll see it..LOL...wat?! she has bad taste then!! lol..j/k..actuallie i use to get Chakrit & Ken messed up..weird tat she would like Chakrit & not Ken

i'm not hardcore..i'm just soft for Ken ehehe :lol:
hahahaaha u got krit n ken mixed up :loool: .. yeah she too busy lately.. xp .. haha n she only interest in krit lol.. xp ... hmmm n her japanese guys at the moment lol..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaaha u got krit n ken mixed up :loool: .. yeah she too busy lately.. xp .. haha n she only interest in krit lol.. xp ... hmmm n her japanese guys at the moment lol..
dun laught at me i'm not the only one...my best friend KO and some of my other friends got 'em messed up too...LOL...one of my friends saw Oum Ruk and thought it was Chakrit she was so disappointed it wasn't Chakrit but also feel in love w/ Ken..she's so dumb..LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dun laught at me i'm not the only one...my best friend KO and some of my other friends got 'em messed up too...LOL...one of my friends saw Oum Ruk and thought it was Chakrit she was so disappointed it wasn't Chakrit but also feel in love w/ Ken..she's so dumb..LOL
hahaha i think sandraonly watched to ep 5 of OR.. she just says that the lakorn doesnt make her interested .. n ken is kute but not interested lol..xp..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
riah! why aren't you spamming with mee?! i feel so lonely.. :(
awww my bad girl....i went to practice guitar hahaha....aww everyones gone!!!! :( :loool: ...i'll catch you guys next time...and OH MY LORD THOSE PICS ARE HOTT!!!...whoa...ken looks good..at first i thought it was anne on the bed as i was scrolling down hahaha ....i want thinking :r-scene-pop-corn: :loool: