[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
vees everywhere nowadayz. nang tard just ended and now his lakorn w/noon aired. from the clips, its like rai rissaya how two gal is fighting over one guy or teptida kon nok. probaly alot of catfighting huh.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
vees everywhere nowadayz. nang tard just ended and now his lakorn w/noon aired. from the clips, its like rai rissaya how two gal is fighting over one guy or teptida kon nok. probaly alot of catfighting huh.
that's what it looks like. but i cant' get myself to watch it. i've been doing that a lot lately with lakorns. telling myself i will watch it but i flake.. .haha. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is how it is when a certain lakorn becomes a big hit. people is always gonna find their way to criticize it to the fullest and they overlook the good side of the lakorn. atleast SB became the talk of the town though. there was an article stating that about 10 million viewers tune in to watch this. wow!..a whole lot of peeps.

10 million?! deng.... that is a lot of people. wooohoooo! :dude:

SB is the talk of the town alright. :tease:

TOLD YAH! it rocks EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
that's what it looks like. but i cant' get myself to watch it. i've been doing that a lot lately with lakorns. telling myself i will watch it but i flake.. .haha. :lol:
same here. latly, ive been skipping alot of lakorns that i wanted to see. maybe its the pra'nang that doesnt catch my attention. too lazy to DL too. im waiting to see the next batch. wonder what lakorn gonna air

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
yay, thanks alot dal. cant wait to go order mines. darn, i wonder if its the vcd packet would they show the cut scenes like from the 4th "R" is ch3 even coming out with vcd anymores. i heard JLR did came out with one but it was sold out. i never seen it on ethaicd though
Your welcome. I wonder if the VCD packet will have extra and deleted scenes too. I am going to get it when it comes out even if I already have it on DVD. I am such a dork. I should be getting mine tomorrow. And about JLR, ethaicd probably can't even get a shipment in. It will probably be the same with SB. I bet it will sell off the shelves like JLR and no one can keep them in stock. Hehe.

^ I just checked out the site. It is in DVD, correct?
Yes, it is DVD format for $20!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
well of course! lol. i really like the storyline & plot plus ken's character is just a sweetheart! i <3 him.. :wub:
oh i know. i like Dung duang hurathai though & bussaba rey ruk. i cried my eyes out in BBR... so sad...
Who is in Bussaba Rey Ruk, again? I think I already asked, but I forgot the answer. LOL.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
that true ch. lost for a while , ive been tuning in to alot of ch 3 the past 2 or 3 years......khun dang has to much control over kob what if she move to ch. 3? that would be awesome

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished this lakorn and what a beautiful ending! I loved how Ken cried his heart out to Ann and then proposed on his knees...Then she goes down on her knees and wipes his tears...Man what a scene! It was beautiful....I loved this remake and the additional scenes they added to this lakorn.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness girls want to spam so bad but so pack this week..just dropping by to say hi! got dance rehearsal this whole week until like 8..i get home do my HW and i'm tired dead...wish i could do more..**tears**

keep it up girls...

myx

sArNieZ
the ending was soo cute. i totally thought that leela was going to be crazy, or something dramatic is going to be happen to her, but it seems she got back her sense. good for her. well, that's also good, cause now narin doesn't have to worry about her much. yeah! happy ending.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
same here. latly, ive been skipping alot of lakorns that i wanted to see. maybe its the pra'nang that doesnt catch my attention. too lazy to DL too. im waiting to see the next batch. wonder what lakorn gonna air
lol. me too! i've been so lazy... with dl lakorns.. i'm just gonna stick with old lakorns i haven't watched. hehe.

Who is in Bussaba Rey Ruk, again? I think I already asked, but I forgot the answer. LOL.
BRR <--- kob & vee. i like the whole story between kob & vee in the lakorn. but vee is stupid for not knowing that mintra & busaba are the same people.. but i like how kob serectly fell in love with him since they were young. i like that concept. i was crying my eyes out.

goodness girls want to spam so bad but so pack this week..just dropping by to say hi! got dance rehearsal this whole week until like 8..i get home do my HW and i'm tired dead...wish i could do more..**tears**

keep it up girls...
awe kashie, we'll still be here if you wanna spam! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
well of course! lol. i really like the storyline & plot plus ken's character is just a sweetheart! i <3 him.. :wub:
oh i know. i like Dung duang hurathai though & bussaba rey ruk. i cried my eyes out in BBR... so sad...
BRR i didnt finished but i am watching it subbed, if it was not subbed i dont think i would have watched it completely.

and DDH acting was poor but who cares vier is cute and so is kwan. lmao

tinah i think i am like you too, i have been skipping lakorn because the pairing is not great like it used to be. it seemed like all channel are just using popular daras with another dara to make the drama popular, but i am a picky person in choosing what lakorn to watch.

nikki1786

LizQuen

keep it up girls...

hehehe.. you've been busy for awhile... :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
BRR i didnt finished but i am watching it subbed, if it was not subbed i dont think i would have watched it completely.

and DDH acting was poor but who cares vier is cute and so is kwan. lmao

tinah i think i am like you too, i have been skipping lakorn because the pairing is not great like it used to be. it seemed like all channel are just using popular daras with another dara to make the drama popular, but i am a picky person in choosing what lakorn to watch.
i like the concept of BRR. like how bussaba's mama left her & didn't care... man i cried my eyes out... or when she met vee again after how many years & she had flash backs.. it was sad. i cried so much. kob's crying was convincing too. well in BRR it was. lol

oh i like DDH! BRR was the first lakorn i've seen in sooo long then DDH.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ well i am only on episode 2 but i did manage to see the end to this lakorn with my mom. anyways back to my topic, she sympathize with nong da but i didnt see the connection. and by the way what happen to vee, he just not pra ek material any more in my eyes. and kob crying scene is not as good as before.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ well i am only on episode 2 but i did manage to see the end to this lakorn with my mom. anyways back to my topic, she sympathize with nong da but i didnt see the connection. and by the way what happen to vee, he just not pra ek material any more in my eyes. and kob crying scene is not as good as before.
awee you don't think so? i like vee as an actor, i just think he gets paired up with some whack nang'eks. lol. maybe i'm a sucker for people who cry. i don't know. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am a sucker for romance and tear jerkers. also revenge too but i get all bubbly inside when i see romance. tear jerker are my favorite but not a lot of thai drama has it. i mean a major tear jerker drama! one litre of tear, i almost died from crying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. i am watching ep 11 subbed right now. lol brings back those memories of kawee chasing after her.