[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
more fan fiction of ken and ann. lol. yu guys sure have your hands full.

fun

Expired Sarnie
nothing interest me yet
read fan fiction, much more interesting than the lakorn currently airing. lol i swear it will keep you off the egde.

i was not on much last weekend. my sis grad. and then the opera the next day. lol and i probably gain 100 punds from eating and eating and eating non stop. :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
after sb.... i was expecting some lakorns but i got hook up on fan fic coz im not over with ken and ann... :D

Me too! I just went back to watch their lakorns again! :lol:

hahah i was safe!.. ;)
same here!! nothing good is out...they need to hurry up with BBK and JR

Yep still waiting! I didn't know that Thai stock their lakorns and just put it on when they want to! I want them to come out with the lakorn when they finish recording!

read fan fiction, much more interesting than the lakorn currently airing. lol i swear it will keep you off the egde.

i was not on much last weekend. my sis grad. and then the opera the next day. lol and i probably gain 100 punds from eating and eating and eating non stop. :lol:

I was on much either! I'm graduating tomorrow so i'll be busy! I don't really want to go to the practice! It's going to be really long! But once I come home I'll be back to spam! I shouild work on my Fanfic too! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I am in Oakland for a training right now. Gonna be here for 8 days! Anyone close around???
training?? whatcha training for ceda???

oh yeah... fan fics are more wild & juicier. :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So whats happening in here? Are we just reading fanfics and Ken and ann. Are there any recommendations?
i'm writing a fanfic of ken & Ann.. ken's an ass in it. hahaha. anne's the ugly duckling... :lol:

SB <--- my heart still melts when i listen to the song... :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i'm writing a fanfic of ken & Ann.. ken's an ass in it. hahaha. anne's the ugly duckling... :lol:

SB <--- my heart still melts when i listen to the song... :wub:

Sound good! I'll read it as soon as i have time this week! My heart melts when I think of Ken, Ann, OR or SB! I can't really get them out of my mind!

nikki1786

LizQuen

it makes wanna SLAP him for how many times... better Sai got revenge on him.... cant wait!

im way to my next couple episode of Rissa falling for Ney... :D but he's so HARD TO GET DORKY-ASS! -_-