[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
here is a simple math problem (trying to not use numbers as much as possible)

n'ek arguing with p'ek x 2 slaps divided by a long joop x another slap + pain from slap = a potential r

p'ek + n'ek + room with a bed - condom = baby

emo

sarNie Hatchling

n'ek arguing with p'ek x 2 slaps divided by a long joop x another slap + pain from slap = a potential r

Math math math.

You all are too funny.

I can't think up of one so I pass.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Numbers are insufficient values to lakorns variables. LOL OMG this has turn into a math class SB level.

Kavee(Ken) + Narin(Ann) = 1

Simple?

(Kavee - Pat) + (Tom - Narin) = (Kavee + Narin) – (Tom + Pat) this is a SB distributed equation.

Man I am totally going to ACE math class this semester. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I mean I failed the course! :loool:
Don't worry I don't think any one will fail this SB math course.

Gee are we that bored or SB has made us math wizards. (GEEK) :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahah. omg. this has turned into a SB math thread! :lol:

I got one!!

ADD Kawee & Narin SUBTRACT their clothes DiViDE their legs [lmao] watch as they're night of ecstasy MULTiPLY
:loool: :loool: :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Numbers are insufficient values to lakorns variables. LOL OMG this has turn into a math class SB level.

Kavee(Ken) + Narin(Ann) = 1

Simple?

(Kavee - Pat) + (Tom - Narin) = (Kavee + Narin) – (Tom + Pat) this is a SB distributed equation.

Man I am totally going to ACE math class this semester. LOL

Don't worry I don't think any one will fail this SB math course.

Gee are we that bored or SB has made us math wizards. (GEEK) :loool:

:lol: i was bad in math ..and still am..

I got one!!

ADD Kawee & Narin SUBTRACT their clothes DiViDE their legs [lmao] watch as they're night of ecstasy MULTiPLY

WOW.... so BOLD guys..... sure its MATH lessons here right now. mmmmm... im afraid that my professor will kill me if he'll ask me to solve the problem... but all i can solve is an R scenes... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie

I got one!!

ahahahahah! this is crazy. present this to a professor, we surely will profit from it. lmao.

WOW.... so BOLD guys..... sure its MATH lessons here right now. mmmmm... im afraid that my professor will kill me if he'll ask me to solve the problem... but all i can solve is an R scenes... :lol:
hahahaha. can we make money with this. lmao :loool:

good girls in public + mask = naughty girls (I like to hide behind the mask :ph34r: . LMAO) only SW knows the real me. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: i love the math problems noy and funfun..very creative!!! :loool:

and ms. nikki over there..can & will only try to solve r problems...*dr. nikki...may or may not prescribed condoms*

fun

Expired Sarnie

and ms. nikki over there..can & will only try to solve r problems...*dr. nikki...may or may not prescribed condoms*
hahaha... no condom!!!! must produce!!!! some :baby-scene-pop-corn:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i hate math. so irritating to me. but if it concerns Sawan Bieng, i'll be the wizard!! lmao. after all i did get all the way to calculus in high school, although i didn't do so good in the class. hahaha. :lol:

ahahahahah! this is crazy. present this to a professor, we surely will profit from it. lmao.
hahahaha. can we make money with this. lmao :loool:

good girls in public + mask = naughty girls (I like to hide behind the mask :ph34r: . LMAO) only SW knows the real me. :loool:
hahah i like that one !!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Lol Ami! think of one & join the fun! haha.

hahaha... no condom!!!! must produce!!!! some :baby-scene-pop-corn:
lol. they never use condoms anyways! :loool: Lakorns are such a influences on our lives! haha. it's telling us not to use condoms with our men! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol Ami! think of one & join the fun! haha.
lol. they never use condoms anyways! :loool: Lakorns are such a influences on our lives! haha. it's telling us not to use condoms with our men! :loool:
i know, no protection, pra ek and nang ek likes it bear skinned, no plastic to hold them back.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know, no protection, pra ek and nang ek likes it bear skinned, no plastic to hold them back.
hahahah. omg Fun you almost made me choke on my coffee. :loool: :loool: :loool: oh man... i almost died... whew... that is just too damn funny but true!

I guess pra'ek don't believe in condoms... hahah. well, only when they're sleeping with the nang'rai. lol. but with the nang'ek such a thing doesn't exist! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahah. omg Fun you almost made me choke on my coffee. :loool: :loool: :loool: oh man... i almost died... whew... that is just too damn funny but true!

I guess pra'ek don't believe in condoms... hahah. well, only when they're sleeping with the nang'rai. lol. but with the nang'ek such a thing doesn't exist! :loool:
Coffee, I hope you didn't burn yourself. OH I just got started on BELLEFIRE fiction Condom Night. I can't believe it! :lol:

Oh my GOODNESS I totally forgot to tell you guys what happen this afternoon. The school is being renovated so there is not much parking available but Circuit City allowed us to park at their place and it's quite a long walk to the school but a free shuttle is provided from the parking lot to the school. I had my last class and took the shuttle to my parent's car [hahahaha it's not my car so I can't claim it to be mine]. Anyways I thought it only happens in lakorns/drama but today I was probably the luckiest person in the trolley. Okay I was standing up since there was no seat available, the trolley was full and a few people were standing and like I wasn't stable yet and the driver drove and I fell back and OH MY GOODNESS he was a major hottie, umm... he has Ken's body but he's white and maybe a little shorter, cute smile and a hunk. I fell on him FAINT. YEAH but at the same time I was so embarrassed I just couldn't believe it; it happen so fast. And I seriously thought, it only happens in drama.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Coffee, I hope you didn't burn yourself. OH I just got started on BELLEFIRE fiction Condom Night. I can't believe it! :lol:

Oh my GOODNESS I totally forgot to tell you guys what happen this afternoon. The school is being renovated so there is not much parking available but Circuit City allowed us to park at their place and it's quite a long walk to the school but a free shuttle is provided from the parking lot to the school. I had my last class and took the shuttle to my parent's car [hahahaha it's not my car so I can't claim it to be mine]. Anyways I thought it only happens in lakorns/drama but today I was probably the luckiest person in the trolley. Okay I was standing up since there was no seat available, the trolley was full and a few people were standing and like I wasn't stable yet and the driver drove and I fell back and OH MY GOODNESS he was a major hottie, umm... he has Ken's body but he's white and maybe a little shorter, cute smile and a hunk. I fell on him FAINT. YEAH but at the same time I was so embarrassed I just couldn't believe it; it happen so fast. And I seriously thought, it only happens in drama.
the coffee was cold so no worries! i'm okayyy! Nikki's wild in her fics! muahah

hahah. omg fun... better have gotten his number! haha. man, i have yet to encounter a 'lakorn' like scenario <_< . one day, i tell you! I want that whole... i hate you at first type of meeting. hahah & then it turns into love. i love those type of lakorns. hehe.

at least you didn't barf on him or did anything stupid! oh man, you should've asked him for his name! :D