[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i am back once again. hmong peeps anyone know which version is better hmong or eq. i know both are horrible but i cant stand sky pro leading girl voice. and all i can imagine is tik voice for kawee.
i would honestly pick Sky's version over both EQ & Hmong...becuz at the very least Sky has a nice pra'ek voice and good other cast member voice...as much as i dislike the leading actress' dubbing voice..i tink she has great voice acting..it's full of emotions...unlike EQ or Hmong...both leads have no emotions in their voice wat so ever...it bothers me esp. cuz for the guy tat dubbed for Ken..wenever he gets angry instead of speaking with emotions..he juz talks faster...sound reallie <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
4y0u I recommend the original Thai version. But if you want to purchase a dub version and can't decide, I recommend drawing out from a hat. LMAO I don't know if its useful or not but give it a try.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy how was your presentation? I am never good with presentation. Every time I practice, its perfect and consistence but when it comes to presenting it, I sort of blank out like I was never even prepared for it. As for me, same here, spending majority of my time at school. I can't concentrate at home for some reason and I like to stay up very late to do my homework. Day time doesn't work for me. LMAO
My presentation went well. I wasn't stressed out about it, i just like putting things off til the last minute. LOL. I'm such a procrastinator! I get distracted easily at home too. I need to be in a quiet place or away from my family. haha.

& I still have not started Jai Rao! :lmao: I don't know if I'll be able to start it anytime soon... :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
My presentation went well. I wasn't stressed out about it, i just like putting things off til the last minute. LOL. I'm such a procrastinator! I get distracted easily at home too. I need to be in a quiet place or away from my family. haha.

& I still have not started Jai Rao! :lmao: I don't know if I'll be able to start it anytime soon... :(
Procrastination is the one thing I do best in. I am really good at doing things last minute =) I have a paper due tomorrow, I haven't start on it yet. I will do it later. LMAO I think I can write a 5 page in one night. Thank goodness its not a long one.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Procrastination is the one thing I do best in. I am really good at doing things last minute =) I have a paper due tomorrow, I haven't start on it yet. I will do it later. LMAO I think I can write a 5 page in one night. Thank goodness its not a long one.
LOL. I hate procrastinating though because the pressure weighs down on me & man i get frustrated. THANK GOODNESS THANKSGIVING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK! it gives me time to catch up on my work :D

I need to update my fics... i haven't even been in there in soooo long!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
what?!? can't believe i haven't replied to this forum yet! my favorite pair paired up in this! aaahh! i love them so much that's why i love this lakorn! hahaha... :clap:

between JLR and SB, i definitely like SB more! :dude:

the reason of harit is more relevant than that of kawee, but the tortures in SB are more entertaining than in JLR!!!
:r-scene-pop-corn: yeah! hahaha... am i a sadist? i just wished there were more sweet scenes (esp kissing scenes!) haha... i also don't like the way aff's voice trembles. it's annoying! though she's good in acting, i still love anne more! anne-ken for life! :yahoo:

emo

sarNie Hatchling
what?!? can't believe i haven't replied to this forum yet! my favorite pair paired up in this! aaahh! i love them so much that's why i love this lakorn! hahaha... :clap:

the reason of harit is more relevant than that of kawee, but the tortures in SB are more entertaining than in JLR!!!
:r-scene-pop-corn: yeah! hahaha... am i a sadist? i just wished there were more sweet scenes (esp kissing scenes!) haha... i also don't like the way aff's voice trembles. it's annoying! though she's good in acting, i still love anne more! anne-ken for life! :yahoo:
In JLR there could have been more torturing. In SB, Ann made him follow her everywhere. In the end, the forgiveness was realistic though I couldn't agree him rawr-ing her was forgiveable. Kawee cried his eyes out for forgiveness. Harit didn't cry his heart out like Kawee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. I hate procrastinating though because the pressure weighs down on me & man i get frustrated. THANK GOODNESS THANKSGIVING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK! it gives me time to catch up on my work :D

I need to update my fics... i haven't even been in there in soooo long!!!
Really!!! Hurry!!! I have been waiting for so long, there better be naughty and dirty updates. LMAO :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

:D I wish they would've extended SB <_< it was too short! but it's okay i'm sure they will have more to come in the future. shoot they better.

I like JLR but not as much as SB! I just thought Soriya gave in to quickly-- especially since she's been stranded on that island for who knows how long-- Gosh If i was tortured like that I would've put his life through hell! Just like how narin did to kawee. heheh.

In JLR there could have been more torturing. In SB, Ann made him follow her everywhere. In the end, the forgiveness was realistic though I couldn't agree him rawr-ing her was forgiveable. Kawee cried his eyes out for forgiveness. Harit didn't cry his heart out like Kawee.
I think the torturing in JLR was fine. The thing that ticked me off was the way she just forgave him. I was like THe hell!?! that's it!? You're just gonna forgive him like that?!

Really!!! Hurry!!! I have been waiting for so long, there better be naughty and dirty updates. LMAO :loool:
Girll... I'mma try! I'm on writer's block too. hahaha. :lol: the dirty naughty update will be coming later... hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i said the same in jlr, that it, what the hell, that was easy.........about forgiving harit
my sister was like what! that was it! they didnt like the ending. they just finished jlr like two days ago. they havent started on sb. i am making them watch it now, but they dont feel like it. they are slow at watching lakorn and they only watch 1-3 lakorn out of a year.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i will tell you guys about their replies after watching sb with them. jlr they didnt have much and they didnt enjoy much. they said soriya was annoying. lmao

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Riah loveee! I never get to spam with you :kiss: how are you!?! You aren't alone... I don't have time to watch lakorns either. :lmao:
I miss you noy!! :lol: good times we've had in this thread haha.....i'm good, been trying to catch up with lakorns!!...watching jai rao right now :D ......its so hard getting on here nowadays :angry: ..i wish there were more hours in a day..HAHA

hey gurls
hey girl! i see you in like every thread! haha

Noy how was your presentation? I am never good with presentation. Every time I practice, its perfect and consistence but when it comes to presenting it, I sort of blank out like I was never even prepared for it. As for me, same here, spending majority of my time at school. I can't concentrate at home for some reason and I like to stay up very late to do my homework. Day time doesn't work for me. LMAO

Riah, okay I know this is like so random but every corner you turn do you see Indian. A few years ago the release of Kal Ho Na Ho, in the beginning the actress’ character narrates that ever corner you turn, you’ll see an Indian person. LMAO so is it true? I know so out of topic.

JR I don't get to it until a few days after it airs so I end up watching it on Wishbone. I don't know how that girl do it.

and YES there is a lot of INDIANS!!!...hahahah...so yeah, for my college it pretty much true...like we are really well known for our Engineering program and business, so there's a lot of SMART INDIANS, and ASIANS of course...omg...so many cute ones too, like usually i'm pretty biased when it comes to guys, i'll usually go for the White guy, but omg...going to this college has Opened up my EYES!...so many cute Asian Guys!, and i've seen a few cute Indian guys too :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
and YES there is a lot of INDIANS!!!...hahahah...so yeah, for my college it pretty much true...like we are really well known for our Engineering program and business, so there's a lot of SMART INDIANS, and ASIANS of course...omg...so many cute ones too, like usually i'm pretty biased when it comes to guys, i'll usually go for the White guy, but omg...going to this college has Opened up my EYES!...so many cute Asian Guys!, and i've seen a few cute Indian guys too :D
You're so lucky! I want to go to NY now. Ahahahaha!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i will tell you guys about their replies after watching sb with them. jlr they didnt have much and they didnt enjoy much. they said soriya was annoying. lmao
lol! i think i know what they mean! it was my first time watching aff and her voice just annoys me esp when she's mad or crying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol! i think i know what they mean! it was my first time watching aff and her voice just annoys me esp when she's mad or crying.
my sisters doesnt think aff is pretty. i believe she is pretty, very pretty. they are not avid lakorn watcher like me.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man i haven't been back for a long time!! How's everyone!! I recently watched SB again along side Oum Ruk! I still miss this couple!! I want to watch their new lakorn together soon!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Man i haven't been back for a long time!! How's everyone!! I recently watched SB again along side Oum Ruk! I still miss this couple!! I want to watch their new lakorn together soon!!!!
I am making my sisters watch SB. They just recently finished JLR. I am waiting for Wishy to have the rest of the sub for SB to be available to download but I don't want to rush her. She is busy herself.