[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok, i have a question...

in thailand, if a guy and a girl have sex, do they instantly call themselves husband and wife even without getting married?

in sb, kawee wanted to say "i'm your husband" or "your my wife" to rin...
in jlr, the crazy woman claimed to be harit's wife coz they slept together before...

eeek! double post!
that's what I observed too... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww... so you're watching it unsubbed?

oh well, i'll look for that part later. for now, gotta prepare for lunch! hehe...
LOL yeah. I have too slow of an internet connection to watch it on YT. LMAO. So instead I just have the Thai DVD version, which is just sooo clear!!! :lol:

ok, i have a question...

in thailand, if a guy and a girl have sex, do they instantly call themselves husband and wife even without getting married?

in sb, kawee wanted to say "i'm your husband" or "your my wife" to rin...
in jlr, the crazy woman claimed to be harit's wife coz they slept together before...
and soriya can't respond when sansanee told her "it's none of your business if i'm gonna date him. unless he's your husband..."

and other scenes from other lakorns...
Uhm... I think it's only in lakorns. :lol: If pra'ek sleeps with nang'ek-- automatically pra'ek claims nang'ek. Buttt.... if pra'ek sleeps with some random girl or nang'rai, he usually doesn't claim them as his wife. :loool: How funnny is that!?

Sometimes their parents will make them get married just in case nang'ek gets prego first.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ok, i have a question...

LMAO omg bringing this up in SB thread. Yep just like Noy mentioned, it only occurs between pra nangs. :lol: Everyone else is a slut or pros. Hehehehehe...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO omg bringing this up in SB thread. Yep just like Noy mentioned, it only occurs between pra nangs. :lol: Everyone else is a slut or pros. Hehehehehe...

LOL. i know it's so hilarious! If pra'nang are caught in the same bed, same room or lost together somewhere, they're usually forced to get married because "it ruins the nang'eks reputation." :lol: Even if there's nothing sexual going on between pra'nang. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy you forgot to add, if it's not nang ek, the pra ek's mother wouldn't let them get married because she despise rai so much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I hate about lakorns, when praek carries nangek into the car... and I am just sitting there like hello, you can open the door while he get to the other side of the car. It just shows how much nangek wants praek :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know what I hate about lakorns, when praek carries nangek into the car... and I am just sitting there like hello, you can open the door while he get to the other side of the car. It just shows how much nangek wants praek :loool:
:loool: seriously!! Nang'ek swears like there's no way out of the damn car. :lol: You know what i've notice in lakorns. They don't ever lock their car door. & when they go to their car, they just open it! I'm like... uh... what the hell..!? lock your damn car! LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: seriously!! Nang'ek swears like there's no way out of the damn car. :lol: You know what i've notice in lakorns. They don't ever lock their car door. & when they go to their car, they just open it! I'm like... uh... what the hell..!? lock your damn car! LOL.
I know... they never lock their car. Oh I just love that their car never runs out of gas- haven't seen a gas station before in lakorns unless it was a pit stop. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know... they never lock their car. Oh I just love that their car never runs out of gas- haven't seen a gas station before in lakorns unless it was a pit stop. :loool:
Oh i've seen a few. :lol: oohhh you know what i love the most... when pra'ek or nang'ek lose their wallet they don't ever go look for it or report it stolen or lost. It seems like they automatically have a new one. :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
haha! yeah!

so, it's just in the lakorns that they call husband and wife? hmph. i thought it was also for real. haha...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh i've seen a few. :lol: oohhh you know what i love the most... when pra'ek or nang'ek lose their wallet they don't ever go look for it or report it stolen or lost. It seems like they automatically have a new one. :lol:
Seriously someone could steal their identity. lmao but I don't think there seem to be those kind of problems in Thailand. LMAO =D