[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I wasn't going to watch the 1st episode live, but couldn't help myself. lol Too bad it's buffering so much.
The screen's just frozen right now and I hear Ken yelling at someone.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so sad, I fell asleep when studying for my exam. I am so tired. I guess I have to wait until someone post it on youtube. I am so pissed I missed the first episode live.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wasn't going to watch the 1st episode live, but couldn't help myself. lol Too bad it's buffering so much.
The screen's just frozen right now and I hear Ken yelling at someone.
I bet too many people is watching it at the same time. That is why it is so slow. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just watching the screen since no volume but looks good so far. i must say ken look the hottest in this lakorn from his past ones

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Reminded me when my computer had no sound, I had to watch it without it. I couldn't do it, I wanted to hear their voices, unless it was subtitle but at the time there was not a lakorn that was recently subbed except for Por and Pat <LMAO. So I went to Tawainese and Korean drama for about two weeks <LOL.

But I understand your situation because it is Ken and Ann. I would be satisfy just seeing them but it would be a killer not to hear them sexy voices of Ken and Ann <LMAO.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I want to watch it now. I hope it is long, I guess that's was a gift from Ch. 3 is to make it longer since they made us wait this long <LMAO.

pze

sarNie Adult
agree tinah i have to second that.....kens hot looking in this series....

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep ei1 is usually short

is it me or did they skip this scene. i know anne went to kens house but i dont member seeing this part

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am dying at school. I really want to see SB now too. I am supposed to be studying but I am hanging around the thread for spoilers. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Thanks anyways. I can't watch it yet though. My school has gotten a little bit strict. I am not supposed to be here, I feel like I am under cover.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i cant wait to watch it; i dont have sound or suppose to watch anything at work.

i want to see mr. ken and ann t.

anticipation is killing us all but exciting hehe...