[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha didnt someone mention that they skip work or class today too. i went though

i like how he kept bragging about narin infront of her face. i bet the only reason she dont want him to bother narin is not cuz she worries for her younger sis but shes jealous just like what kawee said to her
i wasn't planning on skipping, i just couldn't get out of bed so i was like whatever. haha. i gotta go tomorrow i already missed tuesday's class. =X

lol. kawee's smart. he knows what buttons to push to piss off leela! :clap: :dude:

go kaweee! he finally BANG narin. lmao.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its cute how kawee kept defending narin like in the lunch table he knew that she wasnt the one who put the trophy in his room and he said the reason that she didnt tell leela about him slapping her could be that shes protecting him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! You racers! Too bad I was at work. Everyday I come home and I'm like..."DAMN SPAMMERS!" Gonna go watch. Be back!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its cute how kawee kept defending narin like in the lunch table he knew that she wasnt the one who put the trophy in his room and he said the reason that she didnt tell leela about him slapping her could be that shes protecting him.
i knoww. he is soooooo falling for narin! he needs to owe up to it now!

OMG!!! You racers! Too bad I was at work. Everyday I come home and I'm like..."DAMN SPAMMERS!" Gonna go watch. Be back!
aweee welcome hunn! you gotta watch it! it's very juicy!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wasn't planning on skipping, i just couldn't get out of bed so i was like whatever. haha. i gotta go tomorrow i already missed tuesday's class. =X

lol. kawee's smart. he knows what buttons to push to piss off leela! :clap: :dude:

go kaweee! he finally BANG narin. lmao.
i think i might skip tommrow though :lol: we're so bad

atleast kawee isnt stupid not to know that she was pure

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah in both version Kavee know she a virgin ...funnie and after the "R" scene he was so proud of himself HAHAHA

tinah

sarNie Coma
could be that he found out she was his first. they should of atleast made him wear a robe instead of having his jeans on.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
its like they know each other so well already..haha..and i think narin is just doing what her mom said to her in the room..like to just accept it and not fight with kawee...funny how her mom made her apologize

seems like the only person other than pat that is on kawee's side is rin's mom lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think i might skip tommrow though :lol: we're so bad

atleast kawee isnt stupid not to know that she was pure

hahah in both version Kavee know she a virgin ...funnie and after the "R" scene he was so proud of himself HAHAHA
i know right. he was all proud of taking her virginity... lol.. poor narin...

could be that he found out she was his first. they should of atleast made him wear a robe instead of having his jeans on.
better yet... kawee should've been in his boxers! [me & kashiee had this convo. lmao] i'm telling you, we should petition about having pra'ek walk around in their boxers after the "rawr" scene!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its like they know each other so well already..haha..and i think narin is just doing what her mom said to her in the room..like to just accept it and not fight with kawee...funny how her mom made her apologize

seems like the only person other than pat that is on kawee's side is rin's mom
i know.. narin's mom is the only one that actually understands him... narin's mom is kool!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know right. he was all proud of taking her virginity... lol.. poor narin...
better yet... kawee should've been in his boxers! [me & kashiee had this convo. lmao] i'm telling you, we should petition about having pra'ek walk around in their boxers after the "rawr" scene!
yeh just to make it look more realistic.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aww.. I dont' understand Thai so I don't even know what's going on when I watch it.. *tear* Just waiting for subs to show up in youtube :D But I am so thankful for wishboniko too! :p

I cannot believe that there's another R scene though. they are depressing... but it brings the plot to the corner of the world hahaha.

How many episodes will sawan biang have? Does anybody know? I hope it's not too much

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
haha didnt someone mention that they skip work or class today too. i went though

i like how he kept bragging about narin infront of her face. i bet the only reason she dont want him to bother narin is not cuz she worries for her younger sis but shes jealous just like what kawee said to her

Leela is not wooried about Narin she is jealous b/c she still has feelings for Kawee

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yeah, talk about spammers, LOL. I have to read nearly 50 pages this weekend to catch up. I know there will be more though.

Kavee's character is so complex. He has to take out his anger on poor Narin. First the slap and now the R. What a beast. He needs someone to understand and love his so much. He will have to really beg for Narin's forgiveness, na.

I think a lot of the episodes will be that begging for forgiveness.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeh just to make it look more realistic.

she could be a better mother than leela
i know right... they'll get it right!

aww.. I dont' understand Thai so I don't even know what's going on when I watch it.. *tear* Just waiting for subs to show up in youtube :D But I am so thankful for wishboniko too! :p

I cannot believe that there's another R scene though. they are depressing... but it brings the plot to the corner of the world hahaha.

How many episodes will sawan biang have? Does anybody know? I hope it's not too much
awee... "rawr scenes" are the best! specially in lakorns, it means love. hehe.

Yeah, talk about spammers, LOL. I have to read nearly 50 pages this weekend to catch up. I know there will be more though.

Kavee's character is so complex. He has to take out his anger on poor Narin. First the slap and now the R. What a beast. He needs someone to understand and love his so much. He will have to really beg for Narin's forgiveness, na.

I think a lot of the episodes will be that begging for forgiveness.
we love SB! we gotta spam! lol. :lol: kawee has a lot of begging to do. better start kissing some ASS... haha

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
she could be a better mother than leela

narin's mom's soooo sweet. i thought it was cute that she stayed to have dinner with kawee - he really needed that at the time. i love kawee!! i mean, i love KEN!

oh crap - i just started a new page! all the OG snarnies are going to be mad at me! sorry!!! i love SB tho!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think ive been starring at the comp for too long now my eyes are becoming blurry and i feel sick. ive been sleeping late for the past few days or weeks

tinah

sarNie Coma
narin's mom's soooo sweet. i thought it was cute that she stayed to have dinner with kawee - he really needed that at the time. i love kawee!! i mean, i love KEN!

oh crap - i just started a new page! all the OG snarnies are going to be mad at me! sorry!!! i love SB tho!
yeh, no matter how mean kawee is to her she still treat him nice. its not good to always yell like his freakin' dad. ughhh him and leela belong to each other