[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
The moment I saw the kidnap scene and the beach house and how Narin ran away after he locked her in reminded me of Tik/Aom scene. Can't wait to watch the next episode where he's going to torture her. Hope she gets to torture him at the end!

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
^^ Yes!

It's interesting/sad. I think she tries to appeal to his humanity in her pleas and insults, but she's not getting that it doesn't work. She has to break him down first. Poor thing. :(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!!!!! ken is so making me fall for him and ann is killing me with her goodness lol..... kk bbl... i'mma go watch it live atm.....hahahha

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
^^ Yes!

It's interesting/sad. I think she tries to appeal to his humanity in her pleas and insults, but she's not getting that it doesn't work. She has to break him down first. Poor thing. :(
I thought the second one would be back at the manison when his dad caught him. So, does that mean there will be three "r" scenes?
Perhaps Kavee maybe tryn to break Narin down into submission to him? I think Narin will play along with pretending to submit and later run away from Kavee in the series.

sarN

sarNie Granny
THERE ANTHER R'SCENE holy smoke i miss it again!!!!!!!! HAHAH if i know there another one today i would of skip work....HAHAHAH...strawberries

choo

sarNie Adult
ahh i missed that part? stupid buffer! ---it went straight to the where Kawee woke up!>>3rd Rscene?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone! I'm new here but I been watching this drama since it came out! I have SB Fever too! I love Ken-Ann couple!!

choo

sarNie Adult
quick, could someone tell me what kawee said after he put the necklace on narin???

--omg i can't believe he left her on the streets..and then came back to harass Narin only..POOR narin..:(

fun

Expired Sarnie
man this version is so different from the sam/monradee version i watched back in the day. i was asking my mom about that version so i can compare it to this one. she said that he never kidnapped her and that he raped her like in the middle of the lakorn. this one he did it so early, haha. and he gonna torture her. that never happened in the sam version. this one reminds me of jlr 2008 in a way. so sadistic!
Yes, I know it sounds just like JRL. JRL was not supposed to have an R scene but they added in the 2008 version. Now I am thinking, back in the other version it was popular without the R scene and it has gotten more fame for the R. So I am assuming they are having another R to hype up their viewers especially the wild SARNIES.

Another R, wow, I am so happy yet disturbed that R is something bad and making it okay for others to take advantage of others is not what I have wanted to see but I don’t care if Kawee does it millions of time. LOL> Just kidding, hopefully there is a willing too which I doubt but it would be nice if they showed that Narin given in and he is not taking her in by force.

The moment I saw the kidnap scene and the beach house and how Narin ran away after he locked her in reminded me of Tik/Aom scene. Can't wait to watch the next episode where he's going to torture her. Hope she gets to torture him at the end!
It does remind me a lot of Aom and Tik’s lakorn. It was the sweetest part in the lakorn too, where he open his whole heart for another chance. Me too, I hope he suffer a thousand death, just kidding, don't hurt him too much Narin.

kissing in the pool then 3rd time in bed :eek: :eek:
What a third round! Shoot me!

So sad though, when you think of it in reality? It would be devastating to be raped more than once by the same person, yet you she didn’t report it to the police. Poor girl, but it’s a lakorn that is the only exception that I would accept such a crime. LOL.

Anyways, I haven’t seen the 5 episode, maybe later in the evening. But in that case I will watch episode 4 with subs, I hope Wishbone uploaded the rest. I will go check now. LOL.