[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: to me, it tops all the kiss/slap drama now. i think they're gonna be at the beach for 1-2 more epis. sucks, they already had the honeymoon before marriage
Kawee could takes Narin to a different place. Maybe Kawee have enough at the beach house now he want it to be in his house to make sure some of the family member witness their LOVE. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Kawee could takes Narin to a different place. Maybe Kawee have enough at the beach house now he want it to be in his house to make sure some of the family member witness their LOVE. :lol:
what better place to be at than your own home ^_^ maybe he could take her back to his cabin when they do get marry and have a part 2 honeymoon

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I was gone for like 5 minutes to work on Tormented Cast Lovers --> starring guess who<-- and came back and it skipped a few pages that quickly. I wonder what it’s going to be like when it darks. LMAO
When it dark, Kawee SEX ADDICTION ILLNESS effect by Narin. :loool:

watch later on in the night, this thread is gonna be flying with comments about the "R" scene.
I always hype about "R", slap/kiss,willing, and pregnant. :yahoo:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
In the older 98 version did Kawee want everyone to know he got Narin pregnant and they were lovers are something along those lines?
So, I wonder what the 2008 version of Kawee will do :huh:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
what better place to be at than your own home ^_^ maybe he could take her back to his cabin when they do get marry and have a part 2 honeymoon
I agree ,home sweet home for Kawee and Narin. He don't have to drove any place to get anything, he can keep his eyes on Narin 24/7. There maybe 3 honeymoon when Narin is pregnant too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree ,home sweet home for Kawee and Narin. He don't have to drove any place to get anything, he can keep his eyes on Narin 24/7. There maybe 3 honeymoon when Narin is pregnant too.
theres too many spies at home though like leela for example.

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Kawee is a jerk and has serious issues all due to his parents (mostly his father). But I think Narin knows Kawee is pretty twisted and doesn't know how to show his feelings. That explains why she has been afarid of him. Kawee can be really scary when he's pushed over the edge.
I'm sure she does know, so I wonder if she knows what she's doing. She pushes him, and it sets him over the edge. Of course she's allowed to, since he really hurt her first, but man...They're both reacting with their gut and they it's like they don't realize it until after the fact and then there's tears and drinking and violence and...such an emotional lakorn!

I'm afraid we're going to see less and less of feisty Narin now. I think she's been broken. :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sure she does know, so I wonder if she knows what she's doing. She pushes him, and it sets him over the edge. Of course she's allowed to, since he really hurt her first, but man...They're both reacting with their gut and they it's like they don't realize it until after the fact and then there's tears and drinking and violence and...such an emotional lakorn!

I'm afraid we're going to see less and less of feisty Narin now. I think she's been broken. :(
Yeah, Kawee took all the fiesty side away from Narin, wonder if Noi like that too or not. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
after kawee becomes sweet, i think thats when narin will show her stronger side. right now, she cant do anything cuz the things that she say to kawee isnt getting to his senses

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Are you serious I have to go back and read 32 pages? This thread is crazy. I need a lot of catching up.

I don’t want to spoil anything but I guess my eyes are quicker than my mind. So many R. I can’t wait to see.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
after kawee becomes sweet, i think thats when narin will show her stronger side. right now, she cant do anything cuz the things that she say to kawee isnt getting to his senses
Maybe when Narin is pregnant, she will show her stronger side so Kawee can't push her around anyone, then it time for Narin to push Kawee around because she is carrying his baby. I will to see Kawee on his knee waiting for Narin's forgiving.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Maybe when Narin is pregnant, she will show her stronger side so Kawee can't push her around anyone, then it time for Narin to push Kawee around because she is carrying his baby. I will to see Kawee on his knee waiting for Narin's forgiving.
i wouldnt blame narin for being stubburn cuz after what kawee has put her through he deserves the pain. although i would probaly be sad for him but she need to teach him a value lesson!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
This thread is faster than lightening. I am so behind. I am trying not to read other comments but my mind was like to do it. How many R. That is crazy.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
R in the pool, what a change. LOL taking the idea and incorporated into my fan fiction. LMAO I got to see it.
hahaha oh my lordy!!

anyways!! i'm almost done watching it! he gives her the necklace!!!! i'm telling you its just like JLR and the pearl bracelet!!! :lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

True no one can talk sense into Kawee at this time. The best Narin can do is try avoiding him anyway she can possibly do. I wonder though what will it take for Kawee to realize he truly love Narin and stop with the cruelty crap. But then again he's attracted to a woman (Narin) who hates him so in a odd way he's punishing Narin for rejecting him.

Kawee ego is a huge problem -_-