[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i knowwwww.. she is! she's gonna be mad cuz she's gonna have to read like 30 pages! lmao. she's gonna be surprise when she sees the 2 Rawr scenes in epi 5.

she probably went to internet cafe and watched it already...if i were here, i will do that....can not wait!!...lol...heheheh....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
she probably went to internet cafe and watched it already...if i were here, i will do that....can not wait!!...lol...heheheh....
i know right.. i seriously could not focus in class today! i was like uhh hurry up so i can go home & watch SB! that was the only thing i was focus on... i'm so bad... i'm obsessed... :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know right.. i seriously could not focus in class today! i was like uhh hurry up so i can go home & watch SB! that was the only thing i was focus on... i'm so bad... i'm obsessed... :blink:
im not gonna lie i skiped class today 1 reason was for sb and the other, i was feeling sick

sarN

sarNie Granny
I am so serious..i am new to this thing, but its very addicted...lol..hahhahaha...lol...hahahahha...

HAHHa ...u will get use to it , sarnies in here get crazy like this when r' scene come up ...i don't know wat to do but join the club :lol: ...welcome to SW ...where girls gone wild

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I'm so not going to do my paper that's due tomorrow. So far i've written two pages!! I'm going to be too distracted watching this!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
haha the first thing i told my friend in class was, 'did you watch ep 5 yet??!"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHHa ...u will get use to it , sarnies in here get crazy like this when r' scene come up ...i don't know wat to do but join the club :lol: ...welcome to SW ...where girls gone wild
lmao. you're the one who started it sarN. :lol: Rawr scenes are just great! but we like to use our imagination to make things more wild. :loool:

haha the first thing i told my friend in class was, 'did you watch ep 5 yet??!"
awee.. hahah. i went to sleep thinking bout it & i woke up thinking bout it. i felt guilty last nite cuz i went straight to sleep & i didn't check SW. lol. i'm such an addict.. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
more pics from site:) Kawee&Narin first..:)

still uploading others
narin's carrying the baby!!! :dude:

awee it was so sad when narin was crying her eyes out & kawee just walked to the living room & closed the door... that was wrong... i couldn't get myself to cry.. wahhhh...

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
narin's carrying the baby!!! :dude:
awee it was so sad when narin was crying her eyes out & kawee just walked to the living room & closed the door... that was wrong... i couldn't get myself to cry.. wahhhh...

when Narin cried...ahhhh..so sad..shes so so so good...i can feel her...she had no way out!!... :lmao:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPPY 4 WAS SOOOOOO GOOD....I CRIED WHEN KEN CRIED WHEN HIS DAD SLAPPED HIM...FREAKEN HATE NAMPUENG....BUT SHE SO GOOD AT PLAYING RAI THOUGH.....
THE KISS WAS SUPERB....GOSH......
KEN FELT BAD WHEN ANN STARTED CRYING...WHOOO CANT WAIT FOR EPPY 5

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPPY 4 WAS SOOOOOO GOOD....I CRIED WHEN KEN CRIED WHEN HIS DAD SLAPPED HIM...FREAKEN HATE NAMPUENG....BUT SHE SO GOOD AT PLAYING RAI THOUGH.....
THE KISS WAS SUPERB....GOSH......
KEN FELT BAD WHEN ANN STARTED CRYING...WHOOO CANT WAIT FOR EPPY 5
omg! episode 5 wont let you down!!! there's surprise for you too! :lol: