[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

julye017

sarNie Adult
haha sb virus thats funny. it does feel more than an infection

welcome to SW ellem!..i hope you enjoy your stay here. dont mind our crazy comments hehe.

thanks tinah! I will definitely enjoy here! about the crazy comments? It's fun!!! I'm enjoying it so don't you worry about me :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just finished eppy 5 right now...that pool scene was something different, but it was awesome though!
he's gonna rape her again in the next eppy

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
=/ lol has the madness gone down? or am I still at risked to get trampled over checking this thread :p lol

Girl, you're so funny. I can just picture you holding this lakorn in your hand as if it were an object and people stampeding towards you to get a hold of it. ha ha ha

But thanks for all your hard work to get the lakorn to us crazy, mad people.

I absolutely LOVE Ken and Ann, btw. :) I'm ready to see the sweet scenes begin too. This R stuff is scary and I feel for Ann. Oh and you know what? Didn't ya'll just want to console KEN and give him a big'ol hug when he was crying after his Dad slapped him around a bit thinking that Ken was beating up his crazy wife?? POOOOOOR KEN. He cried and everything and I was like, POOR BABY "come over here, I'll give you a hug!" ha ha ha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
^^oh kool, since when did tv3 website have a gallery page. made just for sb!
Actually Ch3 have a gallery page for awhile now, they do for some prime time lakorns only though. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for sharing those pictures. they actually used a real newborn baby for this! i think they did in oum ruk too, right? anyways, i can just see it already, the sweet scenes of ken begging for ann's forgiveness! it makes me blush thinking about it. :wub:
yeh and i still remember their babies name. they used 2 babies. the newborn was nong photo and the one that starred in the ending scene was nong lily. so aborable! ^_^

Phew

sarNie Fansubber

tinah

sarNie Coma

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
So, far the best scenes for me out of Eposide 4 was:

1)Kawee getting beat up by his dad ( I liked it because it showed how his father does not trust his own son and hinted at why Kawee dislkike his father so much).
2) Narin running away from Kawee when he tried to offer her a ride home ( It showed how much Narin is afraid of Kawee and displayed how sad Kawee felt being rejected by her)
3) Narin trying to get rid of his birthday gift ( It showed that Kawee has hidden feelings for Narin by getting her birthday gift)
4) I loved how he threaten to make her wear the neckless when she tried to give it back. ( It hinted at his determanation later in Episode 5 to make Narin all his no matter what).

The best scenes for me in Eposide 5 was:

1) The car scene outside the resterant and his anger at the mention of Tom name ( It gives a major hint to viewers that he and Tom will mostly likely fight over Narin).
2) Narin standing up for herself even though she is tied up and unable to escape from crazy Kawee. ( It shows us viewers Narin will never bow easily to Kawee)
3) Kawee taking care of Narin when she was sick ^_^ ( It show viewers that the sadist Kawee does have a heart)
4) Kawee sleeping in the living room not to disturb Narin after he made her cry ( It showed he knew that what he did was wrong and he felt sort of guilty)
5) I loved when he almost kissed a sleeping Narin :lol: ( It displayed a softer side of him when he drops his guard. Also, you could tell he wanted to really let go and show her he cares)

My top fav for episode 5:

Pool scene, it displayed both there battling nature. Neither wanted to give into the other Kawee was determine to make her yield and Narin wanted to prove she will not be an easy lay. :p

Later I'll write about the scenes I hated the most.

tinah

sarNie Coma
So, far the best scenes for me out of Eposide 4 was:

1)Kawee getting beat up by his dad ( I liked it because it showed how his father does not trust his own son and hinted at why Kawee dislkike his father so much).
2) Narin running away from Kawee when he tried to offer her a ride home ( It showed how much Narin is afraid of Kawee and displayed how sad Kawee felt being rejected by her)
3) Narin trying to get rid of his birthday gift ( It showed that Kawee has hidden feelings for Narin by getting her birthday gift)
4) I loved how he threaten to make her wear the neckless when she tried to give it back. ( It hinted at his determanation later in Episode 5 to make Narin all his no matter what).

The best scenes for me in Eposide 5 was:

1) The car scene outside the resterant and his anger at the mention of Tom name ( It gives a major hint to viewers that he and Tom will mostly likely fight over Narin).
2) Narin standing up for herself even though she is tied up and unable to escape from crazy Kawee. ( It shows us viewers Narin will never bow easily to Kawee)
3) Kawee taking care of Narin when she was sick ^_^ ( It show viewers that the sadist Kawee does have a heart)
4) Kawee sleeping in the living room not to disturb Narin after he made her cry ( It showed he knew that what he did was wrong and he felt sort of guilty)
5) I loved when he almost kissed a sleeping Narin :lol: ( It displayed a softer side of him when he drops his guard. Also, you could tell he wanted to really let go and show her he cares)

My top fav for episode 5:

Pool scene, it displayed both there battling nature. Neither wanted to give into the other Kawee was determine to make her yield and Narin wanted to prove she will not be an easy lay. :p
haha i was gonna make a list too. i think the pool scene is alot of people's fav.

i like the fact that narin never gives in to kawee. she always have a good come-back and the things she say does hit him but he doesnt want to accept the truth.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got to start on episode 5 since I didn't finish it last night. I notice that after Kawee took advantage of her, she tried to commit suicide, but before she did, man she was good at crying, usually the nang ek would just usually say something and cry and then commit. Ann made it a little more realistic like she was really taken advantage of. I cried with her, her words were so dramatic and it really touches me a lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i was gonna make a list too. i think the pool scene is alot of people's fav.

i like the fact that narin never gives in to kawee. she always have a good come-back and the things she say does hit him but he doesnt want to accept the truth.
I am going to start from episode 1 lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
She is coordinated with her feet. I tried doing that with a cell phone, can't do it. Ann is really talented. Hey where is everyone, I feel like I am speaking to myself again.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
all it takes it just one special person to completely change another person. narin's trying to do that but he's too hard-headed to even realize his true feelings for narin because he's mind is focus on getting back at leela.

I totally agree with you. I think that will be the best part of this show. I can't wait to see him change from the ass he is now to the gentler version of himself. :lol: