[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
They sure as heck surprised me with episode 5 :lol: I think there will be further twist along the way. I just hope that Kawee dad does not force him to marry Leela using the will. That would be so gross to me.
i love surprises especially the one they have us on epi5 ^_^

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Her eyes says it all, though she is mad inside at the same time she is falling for him. I can't explain it, but it is all within her eyes.

All I see in Narin eyes at the moment is hatred for Kawee :lol: I don't think she feels love for him right now but she does seem to feel sorry for the jerk. As the story moves on kawee will show is true nicer side to Narin and then she'll feel love. That's my guess.

shachibasha

psychotic
Ok girls I'm a nurse by profession so I"ll give a list of symptoms to look for to see if you've got the SB Virus...OK...here goes>>>>>>>>>>

1. You're in your room and you pretend it's Kavee's Beach house and pretend that Kavee has just kidnapped you and is about to "R" you.
2. You find yourself logging back on to SB thread every 5 minutes... that's like 12 times in one hour.
3. For no reason at all you start belting out the theme song "Joot On Kong Chun Yoo Tee Hua Jai" out loud.
4. It's like 4 in the morning and you're still on the SB thread...talking about nothing but "R" scenes in episode 5.
5. You Keep staring at that darn siggy of Ken kissing Anne and that darn Siggy of Ken doing the dirty to Anne in the pool and you can't peel your eyes away AT ALL....

Ok here's the deal if you have more than two symptoms of the above then you need to go to a doctor and ask for a SB antiviral and say you need help really fast or else you're gonna get the SB syndrome... and don't let me get started on those set of symptoms cause I'm gonna be up all night and morning and I don't want to....LOL
hehe thats funny i lves number one that cracked me up and and number 5

little

sarNie Adult
choo

it's 2am and i'm still not sleep checking with sb thread if any is new. your right i could still dream of him even though he's married but still it's not fully satisfied u know what i mean?

shachibasha

psychotic
ahh cant wait for next weeks episode i so want to see what his going to answer his father when he ask kawee wat is the relationship between him and narin?
omg i think im going to have a heart attack sooner or later!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Was watching the part where he was taking care of her when she was sick and put clothes on her, it reminded me of Ohm Ruk when he put pajamas on her after he found her in the shower naked! I love this couple!!!

shachibasha

psychotic
choo

it's 2am and i'm still not sleep checking with sb thread if any is new. your right i could still dream of him even though he's married but still it's not fully satisfied u know what i mean?
hey little just pretend that your his other mistress hehe!

Page 244 Owned!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wanna see ken in more of these sadistic role. he has always been the prince charming type of guy
But he will end up being Prince charming. LOL :lol: I can see him crying his heart out for forgiveness. Man I want to see that badly!

shachibasha

psychotic
I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!!!!! ken is so making me fall for him and ann is killing me with her goodness lol..... kk bbl... i'mma go watch it live atm.....hahahha

hehe triANGgo i love your siggy it so hillarious!

I think a lot of viewers are focusing on the "R" SCENES too much. There is so much more to the story between Kawee & Narin. We all know at this point in the story he is only taken his anger out on Narin because he can't get to Leela (shes protected by kid). But Kawee does have feelings for Narin what those feelings are is any one guess at this point. I think he has a crush on Narin and using the hate he has for her sister as a cover to hid it.

Kawee also has a major anger problem and does not know how to express his emotions properly to Narin. I will say it once again I think Kawee wants "Narin to submit to him" she is a very strong willed person so he is trying to break her down. Hopefully, Narin will in the end make Kawee change for the better and never submit to him. ^_^
i had the same thought about kawee too that he likes narin but is just using her sister as an excuse so that he wouldnt seem like a wus! and probably because ann is the first girlthat dosent like him and chase after him like teddy gieger song says you only want what you cant have!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
The director did good so far expressing the friction between Kawee & Narin. I don't really think of Kawee as bratty but rather just misunderstood. Plus, I have never seen the typical main male lead act this freaking crazy like Kawee does. ^_^

I only started watching lakorns (subbed and unsubbed) last year...and I really have never seen this level of psychosis in any character. I've seen better behaved n'rais than Kawee. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
98's version there wasn't any love sign from Narin till the last eps !!!! It was just bitter/sweet ..love it and beside how can u love anyone that degrade & "R" you lmao i know i know ONLY IN lakorn . I think Narin toward the end will have feeling for Kavee cuz of the baby ^^ ya know how it is , the baby bring the parent together :wub:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
98's version there wasn't any love sign from Narin till the last eps !!!! It was just bitter/sweet ..love it and beside how can u love anyone that degrade & "R" you lmao i know i know ONLY IN lakorn . I think Narin toward the end will have feeling for Kavee cuz of the baby ^^ ya know how it is , the baby bring the parent together :wub:

I think so too sarN, but she has to feel something towards him before the baby comes. I don't know..I'm thinking she might pity him when his father dies and we all know that in the drama world dislike/hate-->pity-->like-->love is usually how the feelings progress.

And right now she really really hates him, but she must feel some sort of attraction to him (or at least before Episode 5's 1000000 R-scenes lol) or she'd be unaffected by him like she is by Tom.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think so too sarN, but she has to feel something towards him before the baby comes. I don't know..I'm thinking she might pity him when his father dies and we all know that in the drama world dislike/hate-->pity-->like-->love is usually how the feelings progress.

And right now she really really hates him, but she must feel some sort of attraction to him (or at least before Episode 5's 1000000 R-scenes lol) or she'd be unaffected by him like she is by Tom.
I forgot about that scene . In the old version when the father die Kavee came to the hospital and kowtow his father , he shred a few tears and walk out side to sit on teh side walk curb with his head down on his knee. Then those depressing , gloomy song came on it was sad and from the distance ...Narin walk toward him ...but she didn't get to say anything and kavee saw her and run away ...hahahah that moment i know Narin pity him a little .

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

:lol: 1000000 R-scenes...So, funny ;) Kawee acted like a sex maniac with Narin. Could he not found another way to control her other than repeated R-lessons. <_<

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: 1000000 R-scenes...So, funny ;) Kawee acted like a sex maniac with Narin. Could he not found another way to control her other than repeated R-lessons. <_<

Those lessons are going to come back and bite him...or at least I hope they do. Narin should get the opportunity to exact her revenge like Soriya in JLR. :lol: :lol: ;)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I forgot about that scene . In the old version when the father die Kavee came to the hospital and kowtow his father , he shred a few tears and walk out side to sit on teh side walk curb with his head down on his knee. Then those depressing , gloomy song came on it was sad and from the distance ...Narin walk toward him ...but she didn't get to say anything and kavee saw her and run away ...hahahah that moment i know Narin pity him a little .
Aww. Even I feel sorry for him after reading that lol. But I so see how she's going to feel sorry for him and the minute he starts acting like a nut again she'll be back to hating him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
another differ is , 08's version Kavee give her a necklaces for her BD and she have to wear it :lol: after the R" scene . It will remind her of the night mare at the beach house ..sad

in 98' , he give her a night grown for her BD and she put it in the closet for a while , it was after the R' scene when she was packing her thing to leave the house . she saw the grown hanging so she yank it out and she tremble with angry just seeing it and jam the grown back in the closet like a mad woman .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i want to know how they got out the pool and end up on the bed nude lmao
cuz it was raining hard and they are soak wet so that will add more weight to the body so how can he drag Narin out the pool ? It slippery and tiering HHAHAH

omg.... :eek: :loool: i was curious bout that too. i bet you narin got tired of trying to fight him so she just gave in & said... take me to the room. :loool: :loool: :baby-scene-pop-corn: