[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
just finishing esp 6 and wow good. oh and i feel sorry for narin, she is in the middle of both (her sis, and kavee). Kavee is such a controller.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
oh boy, love it when kawee flick the bowl of soup on narin!

yes, how leela sees them together and tries to pretend to sound nice and ask why she's not going to work yet agrrr...

love that part where he does flick that bowl at her for talking smack tho him first. if she just keep her mouth south then it would be okay but she always seem to want to conversate or start something with him...

when kawee was feeding narin omg, sooo cute. "eat a lot so u can grow" lol, like she's a lil kid hehe...

i think the mom knows that kawee likes narin that's why she says what said. he sense that it was the truth too from his facial expression.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It is just me or kavee is really has nose bleeding? (not a big bleeding, but his nose seems like blood was there) when he was punched in the party.

judyp

sarNie Adult
just finished episode 6! poor narin..she's in the middle of kawee & leela's war. i think kawee is starting to have feelings for narin, but he lets other things get the best of him. he needs anger management! lols. and louis is soo annoying! geesh..narin doesn't want to talk about it..so quit bugging her...ass. haha. its getting soo good! i think khun kid finally dies in the next episode. at least it seems like he does.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so they have returned home in epi. six? wow, fourth rape already?? i haven't seen the third one yet!! :lol:
gosh, i want to see when Kawee throws the soup at Leela, i saw the preview thing!!! hehehehhehe....

he keeps doing stuff without thinking...

jjinxx

i think that would make the lakorn just super twisted & i love it. :lol: cuz we all know that kawee aint gonna do it. he hates leela with a passion so i don't think he'll do it. shoot, i know i wouldn't. he'll probably blackmail her some way or tell leela that he's in love with narin & that would just make leela go crazy. Leela's in love with kawee & if kawee tells her that he's in love with narin, oh hell the world's gonna end for leela & bam! just like that kawee wins. :)
haha, yeah, that would be such a big twist! but like you said, the thing is that he is sooooo not gonna ever do THAT! if the dad is no longer around, Leela really can't win again....hehehee.... :D

augh, i want to see him rip her shirt! er, Tom's shirt. lol!

aw, in ep. 5 he looked at her softly while she was sleeping and smiled! cute!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yes. his nose was bleeding. it looked real.

thank, I didn't get to finish the rest because have to go do something and when i came back it past that part so that's why i am sure, i thought it just me. yeap, it looks real, slow bleeding.

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
yes, how leela sees them together and tries to pretend to sound nice and ask why she's not going to work yet agrrr...

love that part where he does flick that bowl at her for talking smack tho him first. if she just keep her mouth south then it would be okay but she always seem to want to conversate or start something with him...

when kawee was feeding narin omg, sooo cute. "eat a lot so u can grow" lol, like she's a lil kid hehe...

i think the mom knows that kawee likes narin that's why she says what said. he sense that it was the truth too from his facial expression.
what did the mom say??

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
THE FATHER NEVER KNEW KAWEE B/C HE NEVER WAS AROUND TO SHOW HIM LOVE TO SEE HIS KID...

YES HURRY UP AND DIE B/C HE'S GETTING ANNOYING ALWAYS PUTTING HIS OWN SON DOWN AGRRR...

LEELA AND HER EVIL EYES OMG; SHE WAS ABOUT TO EAT ANN UP. SHE'S DEMANDING...

I SENSE KAWEE SOFTEN UP SOME AND BEING JEALOUS. BOY WAS HE ADMIRING NARIN'S APPEARANCE WHEN SHE FINISHED WITH THE MAKE UP.

LOUIS IS ANNOYING TOO...

CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMMORROW'S EPISODE OMG, I THINK THAT OLD MAN WILL DIE THIS TIME. LEELA WILL ATTEMPT TO KISS KAWEE IT SEEMS LIKE FROM THE PREVIEW

I totally agree with you about Kawee and and his father. When I watched the Thai version I didn't understand the dialogue but now that I'm watching the English subbed by Wishboniko I feel so bad for Kawee when his father curse and hit him after Leela tells her lies and the fight between Kawee and Tom at the party. My heart goes out to Kawee when he said that how come his father doesn't step in when others hit him but only step in when he's doing the hitting. I mean I don't condone violence but I can't help but feel for Kawee. He's craving for his father's love and approval but it seems that his father only has time and love for his wives. Any child growing up in that environment will tend to have a lot of psychological issues as an adult. I think this lakorn has some very important moral lessons. I think Narin will teach Kawee to love and be loved which his father never did.

Leela is so twisted and she has no reasons for being that since she has loving mom and siblings to support.

That's my two cents.

jjinxx

true, if only they kept that scene a secret until the airing time then it might not be cut out. then again, the chances of the lakorn getting bann might be higher
i'll hate them if they ban this lakorn! it's way too interesting! plus, how could they cut off probably the best 'R' scene? lol, at least it seems like this one is the most intense! i agree, if they were going to cut out, then the second one should have been cut since it was way short anyways...
dang, four R scenes, i've never seen TWO in one, but i still like it, loooooooool!!!!!! XD
but there's really no reason to ban SB. it's just R scenes, and nothing real obscene...aren't we used to this already?

Irissara

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you about Kawee and and his father. When I watched the Thai version I didn't understand the dialogue but now that I'm watching the English subbed by Wishboniko I feel so bad for Kawee when his father curse and hit him after Leela tells her lies and the fight between Kawee and Tom at the party. My heart goes out to Kawee when he said that how come his father doesn't step in when others hit him but only step in when he's doing the hitting. I mean I don't condone violence but I can't help but feel for Kawee. He's craving for his father's love and approval but it seems that his father only has time and love for his wives. Any child growing up in that environment will tend to have a lot of psychological issues as an adult. I think this lakorn has some very important moral lessons. I think Narin will teach Kawee to love and be loved which his father never did.

Leela is so twisted and she has no reasons for being that since she has loving mom and siblings to support.

That's my two cents.
i second that, i feel pity for Kavee. also for Narin who got stuck between the crossfire

judyp

sarNie Adult

That's my two cents.
very well said. i do feel sorry for kawee because his dad does seem to choose others over his own flesh & blood. and leela is definitely twisted..i wish narin or khun kid would see her when its just her & kawee..see what shes really like.

jjinxx

:mellow: there so so many "R" scenes in this lakron lol I've never seen this much raping lol!!! I love the whole like revenge type lakorn with kiss slap but dang!! this series is agressive!!!
They are a hott couple but and THE SCENES BETWEEN THEM ARE HOTT BUT GOSH 4 RAPES???? I THINK THAT'S ALOT POOR ANNE
gotta say though I'm loving the series It's pretty intence just don't love too much of the RAPES kekeke :p
ken's acting in sawan bieng is so hooooowtttttttttttttt! i love his charector he plays it out so well whooo he's a bad a*** i likey likey!can't wait to see the next episodes i'm enjoying the drama! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drool:
lol, i absolutely LOOOOVE watching aggressive guys in thai lakorn! it's so entertaining, all the :slapandkissse3: and the :r-scene-pop-corn: and finally the :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!!!!!!!!!!!
SB has got to be one of the top most aggressive, it's so intense, like every second, you can feel the hatred from Ken and all the people and then the love and guilt,lol!!
Third party guys like Tom who are too nice are boring...but sometimes i love 'em... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whoo hoooo page 279 owned by Noy

lol, i absolutely LOOOOVE watching aggressive guys in thai lakorn! it's so entertaining, all the :slapandkissse3: and the :r-scene-pop-corn: and finally the :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!!!!!!!!!!!
SB has got to be one of the top most aggressive, it's so intense, like every second, you can feel the hatred from Ken and all the people and then the love and guilt,lol!!
Third party guys like Tom who are too nice are boring...but sometimes i love 'em... :D
omg. i knowww.... it's so intense. it keeps you on the edge! i just love it

kawee's is soooo in love with narin!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
somebody pleaseeeee give me a gun or a knife so i can shoot/stab leela & end her life. deng, she's a pain in the add. i rather have leela die then khune kid! <_<