[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kavee will get his from Narin. No one has ever made Kavee feel bad/sorry the way Narin is going to.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i feel so bad for her. she is so lifeless after the whole incident which i dont blame her cuz everything happen so fast.

judyp

sarNie Adult
its nice to see you guys back, tinah & sarn!

i didn't like narin's makeover either..i didn't like her hair..it did make her look a bit older. i think narin does try to stand her ground with kawee..but he continuously tries to blackmail her..pure evil! but he looks soo hot being evil. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the welcoming hehe

they should of left her hair down and do something different cuz she already tied her her hair up on leelah's wedding. is there suppose to be another ceremony cuz i remember anne wore a different dress in one of the clips and her hair was down and slanted to the side.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I cheated...

I WATCHED UP TO EPI 6.... T__T omgggg....lol sorry guys, I'm just obsessed over kawee's facial expression, when he's mad, when he's sad, when he's confused, when he's IN LOVE (but in denial), blah blah lol

I can't wait to see the next one.

Sorry, i'm sure this has been repeated, but how many epis are they planning for this one? T_T I just can't wait to see kawee happy T__T Oh yeah, and of course, Narin too...happy, TOGETHER. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have a feeling it might not even reach up to 14 epis cuz of the fast pace. narin is already having the pregnant symtoms

judyp

sarNie Adult
was that her pregnant symptom when she stumbled on the sidewalk? i thought she was just tired from the hot & steamy night. lols. :loool:

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Surely its going to be more than 14 eps. I almost died when JLR finnished so fast, I was like NOOOOOOO!!!!. Come on now, Kawee has done a lot of bad stuff to Narin, she has to torture him for while to even up the score.

shachibasha

psychotic
The dad finds out that Leela loves Kawee tomorrow.
He's gonna die tomorrow!
Finally!

Well if he doesn't die soon, he will die in the following episode.
I hope of it. lol.
yay finally no more of the old dude!...hehe!

omg i love this part too!!!<3
omg choo i love all your siggy especially the one were ken raises one off his eye brow supper hot ahh!

did kawee answer his father when khun kid asked what the realtion ship between kawee and narin was? if so what did he say? :curious:

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
was that her pregnant symptom when she stumbled on the sidewalk? i thought she was just tired from the hot & steamy night. lols. :loool:

Me too. It's seems abit early for her to be showing signs of pregnancy. Kawee has obviously taken all her strength. He may not be a one minute wonder after all, he he. :p

shachibasha

psychotic
Surely its going to be more than 14 eps. I almost died when JLR finnished so fast, I was like NOOOOOOO!!!!. Come on now, Kawee has done a lot of bad stuff to Narin, she has to torture him for while to even up the score.

it would be nice if they added a special scene like in oum ruk were they show the after after. but if they add a ton of draggy scene then itwill lose some "koonapap"

shachibasha

psychotic
Me too. It's seems abit early for her to be showing signs of pregnancy. Kawee has obviously taken all her strength. He may not be a one minute wonder after all, he he. :p
hehe that cracked me up! how do you think noi got pregnant reall quick! ..555 :lmao:

shachibasha

psychotic
(Nai_1_1 @ Apr 16 2008, 10:27 PM)
The mother told Kavee to not judge Narin by how Leela is because they are two different people and that she wants Kavee to view Narin with his heart and he'll see the true her.[/qoute]

kawee viewed more than the true narin he saw more!...hehe

Page 281 Owned​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL@ohitsnoyyy hahahahahaha....right on...Wait for me too hahaha...You shoot her and ill stab her hahahahahaha..
lol. let's get it on! Leela needs to be taken care of! take her out! K.O. that beezy. lmao. you can call me Noy by the way ^_^

haha nice to see you expressing your thoughts in big/bold letters. i want narin to start fighting back so kawee could stop blackmailing her. look like she isnt gonna take crap from him anymore
that's the narin we all want! the fiesty one. leave the weak one behind.

sarN: who said kawee doesn't have a job?? lol. he does, he's narin's body guard/stalker! lmao. he caters to her every need & follows her to make sure no guys are after her! lol :loool:

man, i still need to finish the last parts of episode 6! <_< ahh.. i guess i'll do it tomorrow after class...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The mother told Kavee to not judge Narin by how Leela is because they are two different people and that she wants Kavee to view Narin with his heart and he'll see the true her.[/qoute]
kawee viewed more than the true narin he saw more!...hehe
Page 281 Owned​
oh yeah... he saw everything alright... him & his perverted self. lmao kawee's something....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think what narin's mom said to kawee got to him. he's started to think with his head/heart. shoot he better! He's sooo gonnna sufferrrrr....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was so hurt when kawee told leela he doesnt love narin but only using her as his game. i bet she was so satisfied