[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres not much to it beside kawee chasing after narin unless they add more spice to the lakorn. i dont want it to end so soon!..they should add an extra epi where narin/kawee are spending quality time with each other w/o arguing then a family moment too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
theres not much to it beside kawee chasing after narin unless they add more spice to the lakorn. i dont want it to end so soon!..they should add an extra epi where narin/kawee are spending quality time with each other w/o arguing then a family moment too
oh that would be great, wouldn't it. seems like this lakorn just aired too!!! wahhh.... :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just like in Oum Ruk

Noy that is the best lakorn of 2006. Well to me! Definitely won my heart in Oum Ruk!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Just like in Oum Ruk

Noy that is the best lakorn of 2006. Well to me! Definitely won my heart in Oum Ruk!
omg, i finally saw the opening credits to oum ruk the other day & i was hooked. lmao. i'll start after SB.. i'm behind on ken's lakorn! ahhhh! gotta hop on it! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's okay take your time.

Why don't they add some dragged scenes like they did in JLR. I was like when are they going to get out of the jungle, no offense but I still like the lakorn overall. LMAO

Or in Ruk Nee Hua Jai, they finally got back to their home after how many episode. LMAO :lol:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
i know right... after SB, i'mma start on Oum Ruk. haha. haven't seen that yet. ^_^
I started it, but I couldn't get into it for some reason. I watched Duang Jai Patiharn & Hua Jai Chocolate instead.

I know, but I hope they will have more than 11 episode at least 15 is good enuogh for me. They better not disappoint me and the others.
I just hope it's either 14 or 15 episodes. The last thing I want is for it to end up all rushed and we're left wondering what happened lol. I was totally in love with JLR, but the ending seemed so rushed to me. One more episode with Soriya exacting her revenge on Harit would have been the best! But at least they had a happy ending. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's okay take your time.

Why don't they add some dragged scenes like they did in JLR. I was like when are they going to get out of the jungle, no offense but I still like the lakorn overall. LMAO

Or in Ruk Nee Hua Jai, they finally got back to their home after how many episode. LMAO :lol:
lol. for reals... kawee & narin need to get lost again! lmao.

i still haven't seen Ruk Nee Hua Jai either... <_< so behind!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I started it, but I couldn't get into it for some reason. I watched Duang Jai Patiharn & Hua Jai Chocolate instead.

I just hope it's either 14 or 15 episodes. The last thing I want is for it to end up all rushed and we're left wondering what happened lol. I was totally in love with JLR, but the ending seemed so rushed to me. One more episode with Soriya exacting her revenge on Harit would have been the best! But at least they had a happy ending. :wub:
omg, i started Hua Jai Chocolate... got bored of it & stopped. lmao. :lol: i like skipped to the ending to see what happen... i couldn't take the lakorn... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had a hard time watching Duang Jai Patiharn or maybe it was Num and Kob --> like most people would have already known that I am not a fan of Kob but sometimes her lakorn are entertaining to watch. LOL :lol:

One more episode with Soriya exacting her revenge on Harit would have been the best! But at least they had a happy ending. :wub:
That would have been something worth to watch, I wouldn't mind at all.

Noy it's okay, everyone has their own pace in watching drama. There was this point were I just gave up catching up with lakorn and just continued to watch recent lakorn if then I have time I would go back. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg, i started Hua Jai Chocolate... got bored of it & stopped. lmao. :lol: i like skipped to the ending to see what happen... i couldn't take the lakorn... <_<
I actually like Hua Jai Chocolate but yes I have to admit I waited for it to end then skipped to the ending then watch it from the beginning and fast forward some parts. =]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy it's okay, everyone has their own pace in watching drama. There was this point were I just gave up catching up with lakorn and just continued to watch recent lakorn if then I have time I would go back. LOL
lol. not me... if i give up on a lakorn.. i GIVE UP.

I tried watching one of dan & beam's lakorn... watched like 1 episode... gave up, haven't started again...

then there's Ter kue Cheevit.. watched only 2 episode.. don't think i'mma go back to it... lol

Aum & cherry's lakorn Dao long fah or whatever it's call... watched a few.. .gave up... lmao..

i don't have a pace.. it's either watch it or don't. :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I think they should have another lakorn with all the two pair and should I add, they shuld put Rome and Rita with them too. I wonder how popular that would be.
Yeah I just thought I would post it on here to start some spamming. Wouldn't that be great though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. not me... if i give up on a lakorn.. i GIVE UP.

I tried watching one of dan & beam's lakorn... watched like 1 episode... gave up, haven't started again...

then there's Ter kue Cheevit.. watched only 2 episode.. don't think i'mma go back to it... lol

Aum & cherry's lakorn Dao long fah or whatever it's call... watched a few.. .gave up... lmao..

i don't have a pace.. it's either watch it or don't. :loool:
You are so funny. I usually give a lakorn a second chance maybe even a third. Not much of a forth but it happens. LOL

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ken ken ken ken ken. i've been so busy, just finished 4. i love that doode. swear =) hes such a sweety @ heart! AHHHHH! but he has to jai orn a little =/ i could't help crying with him & his dad throughout the whole epsiode. argg! NARIN is >:[ GRRR!

sweet. page owned:D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You are so funny. I usually give a lakorn a second chance maybe even a third. Not much of a forth but it happens. LOL
lol. i always tell myself.. "okay, you might as well finish it, since you started it.." but i never do. lmao. i guess it depends on the plot of the lakorn or couples in the lakorn.

like JLR, omg, i ACTUALLY forced myself to watch it. :lol: i wasn't hyped up about it. i was like what the hell is this lakorn about?! i watched episode 1-4 then skipped to episode 8 & finished the lakorn. i went back to watch the episodes i missed of course... ha!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. i always tell myself.. "okay, you might as well finish it, since you started it.." but i never do. lmao. i guess it depends on the plot of the lakorn or couples in the lakorn.

like JLR, omg, i ACTUALLY forced myself to watch it. :lol: i wasn't hyped up about it. i was like what the hell is this lakorn about?! i watched episode 1-4 then skipped to episode 8 & finished the lakorn. i went back to watch the episodes i missed of course... ha!
Sometimes I am very picky with the couples and bias if its not what I like. LMAO, but we can't have things our way all the time. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is def a lakorn about kawee and his life changing experiences...ken took on a really tough role. i feel like before, they would have roles of p'eks like this, but it was always sort of comedic and non-emotional b/c the actors in lakorns are never reallly THAT good. But ken has taken this to a whole new level. you hate him but you love him - that is soooo good!

ann's outshined everyone so much in her career...i think that it's good to give ken his chance!
i know.. hehehe ... he plays this role so freakishly great xp lol..