[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I convinced my older sister into watching Sawan Bieng and right now she's more addicted to it than me! She's like Ken is now her favorite actor at the moment!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
next week...ummmmm..i caon't wait anymore...i am so going to be crazy over this lone weekend....i think i will rewatch it over and over again....since i don't have school for another month....yes, more time for thia drama...also, i can rewatch SB all over...
i love the story change in this drama so much...i think it very good...i use to love the old one a lot but noe i love the 2008 version.....SB FEVER!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think this is the only Thai lakorn that I've watched that the p'ake cries as much as the n'ake...LOL Thank goodness that Ken makes crying looks so sexy on a man as Ann does it so beautifully...
Yes, Ken cries as much as Anne. Ken is shining in this role. He can do it all now. He really gives so much emotion when he cries. Ken is proving his acting chops for sure!!!!

I like him with Aom and Janie. I think Ruk Ter Took Wun was really good. It's very cute.
Ken is awesome with both Aom and Janie as well. I agree.

To Seashore, Ken won three years in a row for Song Rao Nirun, Ruk Ter Took Wan, and Oum Ruk for Top Awards Best Actor, na. This award is people choice.

Someone correct me if I am wrong....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i can't even wait to see ep.11.....because i want to kawee taking care of narin...wow! the preview seems so good....and gosh, i hate pe-lee.....she is so RUDE!...it seems like she wants the house, and kawee too...i hate her.....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
I read from here there are 12 episodes all together. So 3 more episodes.
for real just 3 more...thats so sad.....hummm....i really hope the have more than 12 ep...i wish it has about 14ep......just because this drama is too good.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i love the scene Ken hug Ann again. just feel so touch dat'so. yeh, can't wait for the next episode. it seems so excited! Kawee's cring but love it. just want to say dat Ken and Ann act good in here.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i don't know but i hope it never ends because i love this drama a lot....too, bad that can't happen...gosh! i am so scared that it will end soon...i really hope there is still about 5-6 ep left....hehehehe
i think there's like 2-3 episodes left. it seems like it could end next week because all that is left is make-up, but i heard it'll have 12 episodes. but i know..i don't want it to end either. i guess i'll just rewatch over and over again. lols.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ooooo...the OST's are awesome. I just finished watching now. Thanks for the links!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i think there's like 2-3 episodes left. it seems like it could end next week because all that is left is make-up, but i heard it'll have 12 episodes. but i know..i don't want it to end either. i guess i'll just rewatch over and over again. lols.
gosh! that news just break my heart.....i really hope it will have more than 12 ep.....and i think i will do the same thing like you too. REWATCH the drama over and over...i am doing that right now...hehehehe....with ep.9...hahahaha

PAGE 371....BY PINKYANG

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg gosh! kawee is sooooo...cute...did you girls like the part that he went to look for narin and he was agreing with that guy at the water place...kawee was very cute....