[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashie hunn! awesome job!!!

AWWW SO SWEET..FATHER/SON LOVE...!!! LEFT A COMMENT!

good mv kashie and thanks for the sub, i can understand the song and enjoy your mv at 100%

thank you girls...ehehe..i feel in love w/ the song even b4 i found out wat the lyrics meant..LOL..thanx again..and btw love the other MV as well Chongs and Noy's and Tinahs'a of course.. like the first one...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

awee.. hunn i would never leave you. you're the only one kay :kiss:

jealous of me? girlll i'm soooo behind in watching ken's lakorn... it's not funny.. i'm missing out is more like it! sniff sniff...

arghh... prom... was just bad... make sure yours is great! cuz my suck butt.. music was whack, date was whack, my dress ripped before prom, crosage kept falling out, last ones to take pictures, pictures came out retarded, i still have them, & it just was bad, i expected sooo much out of it & it was bad... :angry:
**sigh** i've been left behind once alreadie..by Kristy and freakin Prisna...in the mafia tee ruk thread..goodness those two..well at least we reached out goal of 94 pages...ehheehhhe.and now MTR is the 4 or 5 most disscussed lakorn...i still have to go make tat thread...

PROM...wow..sorrie..well this year is only gonna be my Junior prom..my real prom is next year..but tis year we actuallied plan the prom...and the theme is A Night at the Grand Ball: Cinderella...i'm so excited i got my ball grown alreadie..but no prince charming just gonna go w/ my friends..wish i could take Ken...LOL :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
**sigh** i've been left behind once alreadie..by Kristy and freakin Prisna...in the mafia tee ruk thread..goodness those two..well at least we reached out goal of 94 pages...ehheehhhe.and now MTR is the 4 or 5 most disscussed lakorn...i still have to go make tat thread...

PROM...wow..sorrie..well this year is only gonna be my Junior prom..my real prom is next year..but tis year we actuallied plan the prom...and the theme is A Night at the Grand Ball: Cinderella...i'm so excited i got my ball grown alreadie..but no prince charming just gonna go w/ my friends..wish i could take Ken...LOL :D
awee.. we didn't have a junior prom... my theme was under the sea [i think] i wore a yellow dress. i still have it too. heheh. let me go find a picture of my prom.... be back... hehe.

awww dont be blue...i'm kinda bummed to...its ending so soon!! :(

hey my sb loves!! whats new??? :lol:
hi riahhh :kiss:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awee.. we didn't have a junior prom... my theme was under the sea [i think] i wore a yellow dress. i still have it too. heheh. let me go find a picture of my prom.... be back... hehe.
hi riahhh :kiss:
yeah...i wanna see scan it quick..LOL

well we plan the prom for the senior so we get in free...ehehehe...i hope it's good...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ betta...LOL...eehehe...

hmmm where's everyone...all hyped and now gone...i might have to go in a bit..wahh..dun wanan leave
lol. the picture is bad.. when they took the picture, they cut off my dress! the whole point was to show the whole dress! arrhg.. made me mad... but i'll find it. i forgot my password for photobucket. lmao...

but kashie, riah, tinah, SB ladies/babe/mamas, i gotta gooo.. booo... i'll try to get on later if not i'll be here tomorrow kayyy!

Sawan Being Rocks! :dude: