[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SO WHAT???
KEN AND NOI WATCHES SAWAN BIANG TOGETHER...WEIRD...
I MEAN HE "R" HER IN THERE AND ALL SWEET..ISNT THAT KINDA WIERD WATCHING YOURSELF ACT..DOING
ALL THOSE STUFF...BUT I GUESS ITS ALRIGHT...
YAAAYY!!!...WE REACHED OVER 400 PAGES THIS TIME..UNLIKE LAST TIME WHEN WE WERE SO CLOSE TO PAGES
300..=]
CANT WAIT TIL TMR!!!
SO ANXIOUS..AGAIN...=]

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh P'Anne is so gorgeous in that picture. But of course she always is ^_^
hehehe kind of weird ken and noi watch sawan bieng together haha.
plus all the :r-scene-pop-corn: scenes haha.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Seriously, only 29 or 30? Younger than I thought he was. Thanks for letting me know.

I just had a thought. Anybody know where cloning technology is at? I mean they got lots of sheep and stuff.

Why not make lots and lots of Ken clones, enough for all of us! What do you guys think? :yahoo:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg, i would've soo had that page!!!! but 500 for sure will be in it for me! who wants to fight for it??? :lol:
lol.. noy i will challenge u xp lol.. hmmm jus messin with ya .. im satisfied with 400 xp lol.. but i will if there's nothin else for me to do okay noy xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
who needs page 400 when i got 404! lol. owned by Noy!
lol. i'm still here! have you noticed in the beginning of this lakorn there were only a few spammers.. now there's so many new faces in here. :lol:
lol.. kekeke noy ur funnie.. sorry for takin pg 400 ...xp.. it was randomly taken by meah xp lol.. with my random spammings xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
406 owned! 400 aint got nothing on Noyyy!!! i'mma rule SB... muahah...:lol:
i'm usually turned off by guys who can't dance but i'll let ken slide... heheh. i find it kute how ken watches SB with noi... aweee... if that was me, i wouldn't be able to watch it. it'll be weird...
lol.. noy u still talkin bout 400 xp lol.. i see everyone is excited for tomorrows episode.. lol.. me too.. kekeke lol..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Seriously, only 29 or 30? Younger than I thought he was. Thanks for letting me know.

I just had a thought. Anybody know where cloning technology is at? I mean they got lots of sheep and stuff.

Why not make lots and lots of Ken clones, enough for all of us! What do you guys think? :yahoo:

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....YEAH WE SHOULD DO THAT!!!..BUT ALL OF YOU GUYS GET THE CLONES AND I GET THE REAL KEN..KK...LMAO...
AND MAN!! KEN IS THAT YOUNG??..WELL NOT THAT I THOUGHT HE WAS OLD..BUT QUITE SURPRISING..YOUNGER THAN ANN..HMMM...LMAO...BUT THATS COOL THOUGH=]
YES!!..THE THREAD IS MOVING FAST..I THNK..LMAO..WELL ITS OFF TO SLEEP TIME..PEACE ALLS=] :dude: :clap: :slapandkissse3:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i dont usually spam here .. but i shall today n later on xp lol..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

hahah I AGREE!!!! :lol: NOY and KASHIE do TOO!! hahaha :lol: