[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Ooooohhhhh, Sawan Bieng is on right now. The first 30 minutes already aired. I'm so excited!!!!!!
Peaches are you uploading right this moment? He he he PLEEEEEEASE UPLOAD SOON :yahoo:

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
It seems there's nobody here. You're all out there watching SB arn't you? ARN'T YOU? j/k

Once SB finishes everybody will be back to spamming, YEAH!!!

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
WOOOOOTTTT! SB ep 10.1 is up at sarnworld videos. Peaches thanks for putting it up lickety split, You're an angel :clap:

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Just watched the first 10 minutes of ep 10. Kawee is searching everywhere for Narin, only its weird. He's asking all these people if they've seen her but he doesn't think to take a photo of Narin with him to show people, LOLS.

Awww, the bit when he's looking at the baby pics on the wall, its sooooo cute :baby-scene-pop-corn:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
;) ;) ;) HOW'S THE MOVIE???

SIGH***

SOO BORED; I KEPT CLICKING REFRESH FOR UPDATES LOL...

I'M WAITING TICK TOCK TICK TOCK...

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
O my goodness I can't believe its going to end today.......too soon....what air after this.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Months have gone by, Narin has a cute little baby belly now, Kawee is still looking for her!

At least everyone is coming round to Kawee's side now.

Leela's got some evil sh*** brewing in her head, you can just tell from the glint in her eyes.

choo

sarNie Adult
Months have gone by, Narin has a cute little baby belly now, Kawee is still looking for her!

At least everyone is coming round to Kawee's side now.

Leela's got some evil sh*** brewing in her head, you can just tell from the glint in her eyes.
ahha thanks!!