[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omgg &cryingg^

awww i love how Kawee has a flashbacks of all the bad things he did to Narin....:(
i totally agree...that part got me all teary... -_- ..esp wen he was tinking and he recall how she cried..and then a little tear rolled down his cheeks...aww..and i love the song w/ out the music..still cannot believe he got P'Aof's song for the theme...cuz i juz love love love Aof and his song gets to be the ending song for my favorite couple!!! :wub: how luckie am i??

we are too soft...that boy needs to taught a lesson...lol
i know!! :lmao: why are we so soft!! Kavee needs to suffer 100 times more than this..but that'll make us such twice as much as he does watching him suffer... :spin:

LOLS, thats funny. What type of lesson did you have in mind?
i tink she had the lesson which includes Kashie, Ken, handcuffs, the bed and a whip :ph34r: ..muahahahh :loool: :spin:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know!! omg...episode 10 was good the 2nd half...the first half was kinda boring haha...omg..my heart just melted when he put his arms around her and apologized...
now this is the anne i know...playing her strong woman charachter lol..i feel so bad for kawee...he goes all that trouble to please her...but she still doesnt give in...its ok..i think he deserves it haha..he needs to pay :D

oh and HEY NOY AND KASHIE!! i see you guys in here!!! :p
hiii riahhh!!! i'm still in the process of watching it! omggg.... i'm like going through an emotional rollercoaster!!!! ahhhhh!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne got Ken hard when she asked him when is her birthday, which year she was born, what her favorite color is, and what her favorite food is. :lol: . Ken didn't know a thing.
i know...i tink tis is the 100th i'm going to be saying this..but i love the script for this lakorn..soo good...i have never thought about this..and love it how he made an effort to find out all of these tings...**sigh** :wub:

I just finished part 10 and each time she throws the food away I scream because I feel so bad for Kawee!! Cant wait for tomorrow!!!!
i admit i did too..and each scream came w/ a "awww my poor kavee" remark :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
man, kawee looks like a wild man with that facial hair. :lol:
flickinglys!! kinda remind me of Poo in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...ehehe...i love his w/ the facial hair...so super sexxie :drool: dang! come to mama...LOL

btw i freaking love his name in tat lakorn w/ Janie...POO..isn't tat name so narakkk

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
nah! just tat she keeps having badmintin games on the same days as my school does..wonder if we go 2 the same school...ekekkeeke -_- \
dun be jealous noy i still love you...LOL....
lol. jealous?! me?! never...! hehe.. okay just a lil bit. :wub:

It's ok! I go to Central High in Minnisota!
LOL!!m It's ok! I just keep saying that i win or lose and never say to who.
oooh i see... how exciting. i'm glad i'm done with high school! :lol: